PDA

View Full Version : M/27 - give me your dares

Maso_Slave
01-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Hello there,

it's difficult to live the fantasies in a vanilla relationship... Especially since one doesn't have that much time. Yet, I'd like to give it a try and was wondering, if anyone here has a nice dare for me, preferably women?

In general I cannot do very complicated and/or time-consuming dares. This may be a possible at a certain day and time, but I cannot ensure it. I very much like challenges for which I can chose between the devil and the deep blue sea (see me likes, too ;)). But for more information on my likes, dislikes and limits, please have a look at my signature.

I'm looking forward to reading and fulfilling your dares! If wished by a woman, I can also provide a proof of the task.

Submissive greetings

Maso_Slave
01-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Mmh, this doesn't seem to work that well, so how about: Feel free to give me dares within my limits!

I may take pics as proof (if you want) and PM link. As for the dares, I'll report here. I'll try to make your dare as soon as possible, but I cannot promise to do it within a day.

Moreover, for each single dare given, I'll edge 5 times and deny myself for two days.