PDA

View Full Version : 20M: chastity, cbt, anal dares!

hobbes339
01-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Hello getdare, I'm looking for various dares and challenges. I have at my disposal: rope, clamps, estim unit, an average sized plug, a humbler, a fleshlight a few dildos, chastity devices (a jailbird and a CB6000), a few other things I can't remember, and some spending money if I need anything at the store. I ordered a bunch of conductive rubber, electro sounds, etc, but they won't get here until later this week, so the only real thing I can use the estim for at the moment is a bipolar anal probe.

Dares/challenges: looking for light/moderate cbt scenarios, maybe some self bondage, edging, anal (stretching, endurance, that sort of thing, prostate milking), and possibly some others, try me ;). I'm not into pee, public, permanent, poo, and anything that could get me caught (I have a roommate, so unless said roommate is out it has to be kept to my room or shower and somewhat quiet).

In the event that I accept a dare or challenge and can't complete it, a punishment could be put in place involving things like time spent in chastity, "unpleasant" anal things like icy hot/ginger, having to eat my own cum, that sort of thing. I don't foresee turning many dares or challenges down but I guess if I turn a certain amount of them down, a punishment is in order. Perhaps three refusals? I can updates/stories and possibly pictures if I'm able to take them. (nothing that could identify me).

CardiffBoy
01-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Put estim pads on your cock, then put your CB6000 on. Turn on the power, and keep going till you have cum twice!

hobbes339
01-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately, its totally impossible for me to get off that way :/ believe me, ive tried

theo192
01-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I've got two for you. :D

1) Unless a dare requires you to remove it, remain locked in chastity (jailbird) for the next week. Unless you are expressly given permission to cum, you may not cum for the week.

2) Attach the humbler to your balls and insert the e-stim plug into your ass. You're going to roll two dice, add the numbers together, and edge that many times in this set up. After each edge, you will stand up as best you can with the humbler on and smack your balls 20 times. If the number of edges proves to be too high for you, you may exchange one edge for one day of chastity without orgasms.

Enjoy! :D