PDA

View Full Version : 27/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

KaliGurl
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM
27/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

Ok I'll try this one last time. I am a 27 year old mtf Trans looking for an online sub to tease and torment.

What I want.
I want an obedient submissive who likes to try new things, has a sense of humor and wants to expand their limits. Preferably someone around my age give or take 10 ish years. I like to fuck with you and your mind, keep you on your toes, both figuratively and literally.

I can be flexible but I want someone that actually attempts to do as they are told. You need to be able to take pictures, and at least be willing to get a webcam.

What I like
Cross dressing (fem and butch)
bondage
pain
humiliation
mind fuck
blackmail (as discussed)
Sissy
Messy
chores
corner time

PM me with a paragraph about you and your experiences.

here2serve22
01-08-2013, 09:47 PM
hi am kinda new but willing to push my limits i do have a girlfriend and she does not know about this but i like pee cum eating anal and sissification, i don't like scat and a lot of pain. If you are interested just email me back if not ill understand thx.

SubMissiveM
01-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I'd just like to recommend KaliGurl as an online Mistress to anyone who's looking for a first-rate Dominant on this site. She managed to motivate me and drive me forward whilst allowing me to enjoy every second of serving her, and the only reason that I'm not still with her is because of my problems and is nothing to do with her. I know that the low number of response posts here doesn't necessarily mean that people aren't responding, but still, I heartily recommend this Dominant.

charlie777888
01-11-2013, 07:24 PM
27/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

Ok I'll try this one last time. I am a 27 year old mtf Trans looking for an online sub to tease and torment.

What I want.
I want an obedient submissive who likes to try new things, has a sense of humor and wants to expand their limits. Preferably someone around my age give or take 10 ish years. I like to fuck with you and your mind, keep you on your toes, both figuratively and literally.

I can be flexible but I want someone that actually attempts to do as they are told. You need to be able to take pictures, and at least be willing to get a webcam.

What I like
Cross dressing (fem and butch)
bondage
pain
humiliation
mind fuck
blackmail (as discussed)
Sissy
Messy
chores
corner time

PM me with a paragraph about you and your experiences.

I dont have much experience, but i am willing to learn. i have skype if you are interested, Charlie777888999

cumon
01-12-2013, 07:23 PM
can u be my master!? i have no limits