PDA

View Full Version : need sum disgusting dares!!

wokko
03-03-2007, 01:59 PM
hey im looking for some original dares ivolving anything which comes out of the body? nothing old like drink ur own cum!!

wokko
03-08-2007, 06:49 AM
come on ppl i thought u lot were creative!!

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 08:40 AM
go ask rob.... but seeing as i am the jack of all trades, stick a pencil up ur but right after u do the number 2 on the toliet. U may not whipe. Then stick it in ur mouth until clean

TrekBoy008
03-10-2007, 01:52 PM
After taking a crap and not wiping, give yourself a massive wedgie. Then, put your skidmarked underwear into your mouth and masturbate to an orgasm.

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 09:36 PM
either this is a double post, or a diffrent guy decided to copy it

Rob
03-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Lay down face down in a bathtub until you poop and pee. If you can do neither, give yourself a hanging wedgie and take some laxatives. If you only do one, give yourself laxatives, but tape your underwear to your legs and waist so you can't take them off.

If you succeed in doing both, carry the poop to the toilet in only your mouth. Allow the pee to drain.

Musty 21
03-11-2007, 09:09 AM
are we ever going to hear back?

wokko
03-21-2007, 10:20 AM
hey sorry i took soo long to give feeed back here it is, but i have only done 2 waiting to do the third soon.
Straight after pooing i put a normal size pencil up my arse, as far as i could and pulled it out as said. when i pulled it out i was coberd in poo as you can expect i licked it as clean as i could before gagging, although not a very nice taste was a great dare.
The second one was a bit more challenging, i did a poo and wedgied myself without wiping as asked, but afte rstick the skidmatrk in my mouth i could not bring myself to an orgasm, but great dare altohugh i couldn't complete. keep em' coming and i will post about the next one soon!!