PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

CanSlave
01-07-2013, 09:38 PM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Hey there everyone,

So I've been searching for an online Female Domme for quite a while now and so far I've been unsuccessful. I had a couple of relationships, but nothing long term. Most of the replies I seem to get are either a waste of my time and yours or not what I'm looking for, that being said please read the whole ad and then decide whether or not you want to contact me.

A Little About Me:
So I'm a 19 year old straight male from Canada. I'm 6'2 215 lbs (Somewhat chubby), black hair, brown eyes and light-medium body hair. I have some experience ( 2 Previous Mistress's). All my Likes,Dislikes,Limits are in my signature. I go to school full time and work part time so I can usually give about 5 hours a week. The most important aspect of my life is my education so anything that will effect it will NOT work.

What I'm Looking For:
Like I said before I'm looking for a long term online female Domme, but not just in the sexual sense. I would like a Domme that I can talk to outside of a session and can focus on both physical as well as psychological aspects of a D/s relationship. Like I said I have some experience, but I would like a Domme that will train me into Her perfect sub. I would also like a Domme that has decent spelling and grammar.

So I'm not sure if I forgot anything, but if you have any questions please PM me. Thanks :D

CanSlave
01-09-2013, 08:39 AM
I accidentally put "male master" I'm actually a sub sorry about the confusion.