PDA

View Full Version : Should I blackmail her?

hykee
01-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey not sure where to post this so mod's please move it if I've put it in the wrong section.

I found nudes and sexy pictures of one of my best friends gf's the other day. She is really fit looking. I was considering blackmailing her with them. What do you think? To risky?

df6wen
01-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Blackmail is illegal. If you are caught then you are pretty much going to jail. Court orders and such will remove the evidence that you may or may not post online.

Pariah
01-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Well it IS fundamentally illegal however its more likely to be an annoyance/shameful rather than a good thing to do...

Going ahead with it, you'll probably find it much more boring that its worth... Good find though I guess? lol

phanmail
01-07-2013, 06:04 PM
The fact that you are asking here disturbs me. Blackmail is illegal and wrong (consensual blackmail is another story) if you do that you will ruin your friendship with him and you'll likely end up in prison. Don't do it.

df6wen
01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
It's more likely that this is fake and the user just wants attention

hykee
01-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the tips guys wasn't aware it was considered that extreme. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Kitten
01-30-2013, 12:46 PM
1. It's illegal.
2. It's not Safe/Sane/Consensual.
3. It's morally wrong. Very wrong.

ParadoxLogos
02-07-2013, 10:50 AM
I'd say no, sounds like a good way to ruin friendship and look like an asshole. Although, if those aren't factors for you, I say go ahead. It's illegal, yeah, but odds are the girl wouldn't want to talk to the police about some guy finding nude photos of her. And odds are she wouldn't give you anything more interesting than the photos themselves. But if you don't mind the moral problem (it is immoral, no question to me), think you could actually get something interesting, and don't mind losing that friend (I notice you called him your best friend, if you went through with it I would expect to lose him, and you could potentially get nothing out of it)

So while my advice is don't do it, I wouldn't worry so much about the legal part of it. No one seems to say that for going outside nude or other acts of public indecency, and I think those would be more likely to get cops called. But the low potential payout (in my opinion, could be completely wrong, maybe she would do alot), almost certainty of losing the friend, and the immorality of the action all lead me to say you shouldn't do it.

MysticalMadness
02-07-2013, 11:35 AM
I'd say no, sounds like a good way to ruin friendship and look like an asshole. Although, if those aren't factors for you, I say go ahead. It's illegal, yeah, but odds are the girl wouldn't want to talk to the police about some guy finding nude photos of her. And odds are she wouldn't give you anything more interesting than the photos themselves. But if you don't mind the moral problem (it is immoral, no question to me), think you could actually get something interesting, and don't mind losing that friend (I notice you called him your best friend, if you went through with it I would expect to lose him, and you could potentially get nothing out of it)

So while my advice is don't do it, I wouldn't worry so much about the legal part of it. No one seems to say that for going outside nude or other acts of public indecency, and I think those would be more likely to get cops called. But the low potential payout (in my opinion, could be completely wrong, maybe she would do alot), almost certainty of losing the friend, and the immorality of the action all lead me to say you shouldn't do it.

>.> This post is a month old. I'm pretty sure he's moved past this by now.

ParadoxLogos
02-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Ah, I didn't notice, this forum moves pretty slow, usually I don't think twice about posting in a thread within the first ten spots or so of a subforum. (and.... it was a week and a day since the last post)