PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

StrangeJohn
01-07-2013, 05:47 PM
19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello,
Probably you are wondering why I'm writting this, the answer may surprise you... I'm looking for a slave.

About me
You can call me John, and I'm a 19 years old college student from Europe. I don't know if you really want or need to know more about me, but I like drawing, programming, listening almost any kind of music, viewing anime/manga etc. I'm about 1,75 cm and 67kg (more or less) I have naturally tanned skin, brow eyes, black short hair and sometimes I have beard and sometimes not. I don't really like talking about myself and my english is not perfect.
About my experience, I have been interested in BDSM for 3 years and I have been an online Master for about 2 years. I had some online slaves, sometimes more than one at the same time due to I (and my slaves) liked the idea of doing a slave competition. I took a break of being a Master bcause I was busy with college, etc, and now I'm looking again for a slave.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a submissive girl who wants to be owned. I don't mind if you have experience as a slave or you are a girl who wants to explore her submissive side for first time. Despite that, I have my preferences:

Experience: beginner.
Appearance: I will lie if I say I don't mind, but it's not the most important thing.

If you don't accomplish this requisites but you think that I can be the right Master for you I will consider your offer too.

About relationship I would like a long term one, but I can also consider a short term relationship, what I don't want at all is one day sessions. I expect more than just a Master/slave relationship, I would like to be friends. That's because I want confidence. I want you obey and respect me, but most of all I want that you trust me. I will try that you get pleasure with your submission and not just with the tasks, I would like that you obey because you want to please me and not just because that's what slaves do. Being friends will not be a reason to disobey me, you will be my slave anyway.

What I offer
I want to teach and train you to be a good slave, to make of you the slave I want. I will think special things for you. I will try that you feel comfortable with the sessions and tasks, I will take care of you as much as posible. I'm a kind Master as long as you obey, but I will punish you if I have to. I'm also a strict Master. I want that you enjoy and I will try to order things within your likes (which should be similar to mine), but I will also make you try new things and order things that you may not like as a punishment, part of your training or just for my pleasure.
If you become my slave you will be the only one, I'm not interested in more than one slaves.

About comunication I prefer live chat on msn/skype/etc instead of email but, as not always is posible to chat, I will probably use email most of times to send tasks, etc. As I said I'm in college and sometimes I have to go to class, study, etc. so I can't be avaible all time. I understand that most of people due to studies, work, etc are in the same situation so I will try to respect your schedule as much as posible.
I can find some time to talk most afternoons untill midnight during weekdays and I shouldn't have problem to talk on weekends.

Likes and limits
Actually I like almost any kink, if something is not too exteme probably I like it. Anyway, what I like most is:

Orgasm force/control/denial (I enjoy when you are begging to cum, for example)
Control (clothes, toilet etc)
Humiliation/degradation
Public/exhibitionism (Most of all risky things where you can be caught, not really interested in full public)
Pet play
Some bondage
Some pain (spanking, some nipple and pussy torture, etc)

Curious about hypnosis and blackmail.

My limits are:

Illegal
Blood
Permanent
Family
Extreme pain/torture

Pics and cam
Probably this will cause that I don't find a slave, but it's time to talk about pictures, webcam, etc. I'm not really interested in see you naked or asking for pics after every task, but I want that you prove that you are real. Also, you don't have to send me any pic if you don't want, as a profile pic should be enough.
I'm not asking for a naked or humiliating pics, I don't want to see your face, as I said, I only want that you prove that you are not a fake, nothing else, so:

If you don't want to take a pic of you naked, put some clothes on.
If you don't want to show your face, cover it or take a pic of your body only.
If you have a tatto or mark that you don't want to show, put on a long pants, a long shirt, cover that mark.
If you are a spy or a superheroine and you don't want to reveal your identity, use a hat or glasees.

But what will I do with with pics if you send me them? First of all see them, then nothing else. I have no interestest in showing pics of you to anyone else.
Of course, if you show me a pic of you I will show you a pic of me.

Are pics a limit for you?
If you are interested in being my slave, unless for the pics thing, I'm open to do a trial period probably between 1 week and 1 month.
During this trial period you will not have to do anything related with pics, you will know if I'm the Master you need and I will see if you are a good slave for me.
After the trial you will have to decide if you want to be my slave (in that case you will have to show me a pic of you) or not. It will be also posible that I think that you are the slave I'm looking for, in that case I will consider having you as a slave without seeing a pic of you.

Do you want to be my slave?
If you are interested give me some information about you. At least I would like to know:

Your age
Likes, dislikes and limits (if you know them)
Why you want to be my slave

As more details better.

That's all, if you have any question, comment about my ad, etc. let me know.

StrangeJohn
01-12-2013, 02:52 PM
The ad has been modified to express better what I offer and what I'm looking for.
Also I added a pic of me on my profile.