PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

MissKrissy
01-07-2013, 04:39 PM
20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

I am a 20 year old, busty, naughty girl looking to be tamed by a master. I have webcam and in great need of punishment...

vinsin
01-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Hello Misskrissy. Your add seems to be a little short, it's important to write your likes dislikes and limits. This will ensure that you find a master who meets your specific taste.

Just a thought,
Vincent

havefunboy
01-07-2013, 04:58 PM
20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

I am a 20 year old, busty, naughty girl looking to be tamed by a master. I have webcam and in great need of punishment...

maybee youre just that naughty slavegirl I'm looking for so if willing dare you to mail Me slave :D

Stevenage345
01-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Webcam is fine but you need a deck of cards some rope the rougher the better muscule rub tooth paste expensive face cream

The first punishment I would make you do is put muscule rub face cream and tooth paste in to identical bags or boxes so you can't tell which is which then pick a card the number refers to the mins you will do this for put the bags or boxes behind you back and choose at random masterbate with which ever cream you pick repeat until you come

Mr.Rodgers
01-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Hello Misskrissy. Your add seems to be a little short, it's important to write your likes dislikes and limits. This will ensure that you find a master who meets your specific taste.

Just a thought,
Vincent

well said but she still gets plenty of empty offers... the poor thing

oner12
01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Im willing to be your master. Pm me for interview

kinkicamslave
01-10-2013, 09:33 AM
hi there pm me if you'd like to chat

1nesself
01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
PM me. I love to punish naughty slavegirls.