PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

knight_master
01-07-2013, 12:24 PM
28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Hi first of all I would like to thank you for looking at my ad.

My name is David, I’m 28 and I’m from the north west of England. I’ve been on the site for a while now, the thought of being a master and having complete over someone else has appealed to me for a very long time.

I think it is only fair that I tell you a little about myself. I’ve got short dark brown hair, blue/green eyes, medium build and I’m 5”11.

I’m looking for a slave who is a little younger than me, I feel this helps me on a personal level when I’m in control. A webcam isn’t required but I would like pictures, of course this would come with time and when the level of trust has been built up. It would be helpful if you’re in the same time zone as me as well.

I want a slave who takes the whole process seriously and is committed to being obedient and honest. I need her to be totally comfortable with being mine. That doesn’t mean I expect things to be all about me, I want a slave who is willing to voice her opinion when it comes down to her needs in our relationship. I want the whole experience to be something we can both enjoy and get something out of.

I have no problem with having a slave that is a beginner, like I said I’m new to this too. I’m not sure on my likes and dislikes yet however I do really enjoying the idea of controlling my slaves wardrobe.

If you’re interested you can PM on here or e-mail at [email protected].