PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

JackobsLadder
01-07-2013, 12:16 PM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Overview
Hello there!

First of all I would like to say that I am Great for beginners.

I am a 24 M from Tennessee and I am looking for a female slave. I am a nicer master than most. I prefer a relationship of respect and obedience over fear and discipline. I am looking for someone who can e-mail regularly and chat on MSN, Yahoo Messenger, or Skype occasionally. My slave (or as I prefer to call her "Pet") will be given different challenges and tasks to complete throughout the day.

An simple example of one of these tasks could be "Within the next 24 hours you must masturbate in 3 different public locations. (Acceptable locations would be Pool, park, public restroom, etc.) Once you have started masturbating you cannot stop until you are finished. Once you have completed this task, you must write me a detailed e-mail describing each location and your experience there."

The tasks would range in difficulty and complexity and would cover a large amount of different activities.

I treat my Pets with respect and do not enjoy name calling and humiliation. I do however require strict obedience. Think of me more as a very strict professor who gives you assignments.

Limits
-Scat
-moderate to high pain
-piss
-humiliation
-blood
-violence
-Other things of this nature

Types of Tasks
-Light Public Play
-Insertion
-Anal Play
-Masturbation
-Plugs
-cause and effect games
-Other things of this nature

Other Information

I do have a webcam.. but only share it with my closest of pets. It is a privilege that must be earned.

A webcam for my pet is not required but is a major plus. A camera of some kind will also aid in many given tasks.

Our exchange will be mostly over e-mail and also some chat. So an ability to write highly detailed descriptions of a decent length is absolutely required. Also to be able to write these messages fairly regularly. (Several in a single day depending on the rules of the given task)

If you are interested in becoming my Pet please send me a private message or reply to this thread (You can also e-mail me at [email protected]). I Look forward to our experience together.

I am looking for Serious replies only!