PDA

View Full Version : cock and ball toture

brick2240
06-26-2008, 04:03 AM
you need:
String
two belts

Tie the string around your penis and balls like you would a shoelace. have the loops at the bottom. feed the first belt through the two loops and tie the belt to itself. the next belt loops with the first belt, and your neck.

Done correctly, it should hurt like hell to sit up, and the skin on your penis would be pulled back as tight as possible.

imakeyouwet
07-03-2008, 04:14 PM
have the loops at the bottom. feed the first belt through the two loops and tie the belt to itself. the next belt loops with the first belt, and your neck.

Done correctly, it should hurt like hell to sit up, and the skin on your penis would be pulled back as tight as possible.

????????????

can you provide a visual or something? is it just me? im really confused about it

brick2240
07-12-2008, 03:21 AM
ok, I don't have pics or anything, but i'll try.

Tie a rope around your balls and dick and in a knot like you would a shoelace. you should have two loops. have those loops under your ball sac, not on top. the first belt goes through the loops and up your back. the 2nd belt loops through the first belt and around your neck - sorta like the olympic loops, how they loop through each other.

just_use_me2008
07-12-2008, 08:05 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! that hurts!!

slave.2008
07-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Just reading that I'm cringing,

I'm not into pain,
But it sounds like a good punishment (y)

Masters_pet
07-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Had this done to me...

very efective. Only hurts when you move...

walshy007
07-21-2008, 10:12 AM
someone else set me up in the position and they done it up really tightly and left me there for 1hr! it hurt like hell!

brick2240
07-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Another varient of this method is to tie the rope around dick and balls, but have the bow on top - then feed just one belt through the loops and around your neck. You can't straighten your back without ripping your balls off, and your penis is directly looking at your face - so if you pee or cum, it's fun fun fun!

Anyone else know of some similar methods?

MBitch
07-24-2008, 12:32 AM
i just did the variation and it was painful. but to make it exciting i cam on my face and then pissed to get it off.

Zeva
07-25-2008, 09:10 PM
ok i really dont get this;.... can you make an illustration or something? so you tie nuts and dick in one package? once as close to the body as possible? how does it pull your skin back all the way? thanks!

sub_at_heart
07-28-2008, 09:20 AM
lol, you know, i am not even a guy and that sounds extremely painful to me. Can someone please answer me as to why a guy would want to hurt himself like that on his dick and balls. All the guys i know, like in real life, covet their dick and balls and would NEVER do anything to hurt them, lol. So, could someone shine a light on that please. :D:p

Davros
07-28-2008, 09:22 AM
lol, you know, i am not even a guy and that sounds extremely painful to me. Can someone please answer me as to why a guy would want to hurt himself like that on his dick and balls. All the guys i know, like in real life, covet their dick and balls and would NEVER do anything to hurt them, lol. So, could someone shine a light on that please. :D:p

To put it simply: some people just enjoy the idea of pain. However, this is in the "Punishments" so this would be used by Masters/Mistresses on naughty slaves. Slaves usually don't get a say in the situation, so this isn't voluntary.

sub_at_heart
07-28-2008, 09:34 AM
lol, ok. I understand the pain part, I am a masochist myself, but this just seemed a little extreme. I guess I missed the part that it was punishment :o

ramsies11
08-15-2008, 12:29 AM
sub,
your not even worth your name with somthin like that!
you should know!!!
(im just messin wit you)
this is evil soundin

sub-clause
09-17-2008, 04:13 PM
I had this done on me just tonight and I can certify it is pretty intense pain if you move.

Also with the belt running up your back if it perfect to hold in butt plugs and vibes (as my master made me do)

KREIOS
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Here's what I find useful, you only need one rope for this.

First tie the rope around the slave's cock and balls, but you only need to make the "X" not the loops. Try to tie around halfway down the rope. Next wrap the rope ends around his legs and pull tight (make sure his cock and balls are on top of the legs. then go around as many times until you reach the end of the rope, then tie like a shoelace, done right his legs will be put shut, and it REALLY hurts to try and open your legs as it tightens it around his cock and balls.

kinkyukmale
05-01-2010, 06:46 AM
I did this punishment this morning, I read it last night and it turned me on so much.

I dont have a mistress/master at the moment so this was a self punishment.

I tied a shoelace round my cock and balls as described, looped a belt through and then used another belt up my back to my neck.

My god its painful.

To get the best from this punishment, i set myself the task of completing my housework whilst tied up in this position. That meant tidying up, hoovering, dusting etc.

I can tell you know, bend over to pick something up of the floor in this position and the pain goes ten fold.

I can say that this is a fantastic punishment idea and any male slave will not want this done to them for a long period of time. I will definitely do it again and even tell my mistress/master (when i get one) so they can use it as punishment.

UnsureUser
12-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh my goodness I did the first two.

The first one, the belt was up my back and one around my neck. My cock and balls literally disappeared! I kind of figured my balls would, but my goodness, my penis was just gone! I forced myself to sit down and it did indeed take some effort.

The second one did indeed bring me eye level to the hole of my pecker. I didn't have to pee though.

Still trying to figure out the third one.

garconblond
04-08-2013, 10:19 AM
just tried this and if you need your slave to keep his back arched, this is the trick ;)

Thomas125
05-05-2013, 09:47 AM
This hurts like hell. I could not sit up at all. In fact, I could barely move without hurting my balls.

JNL4Kink
05-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Holy cow, yes. Just did this to myself. It took two tries to get it tight enough but then, moving was painful and bending over --- :eek: Nice idea!