PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
01-06-2013, 05:15 PM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I'm as of now, looking a slave of my own. I reside in sweden, so to avoid timezone issues, you should either live somwhere within 2-4 hours difference, or be flexible with your shedule, to fit mine.

Me as a person:

As a person, i can be very selective about who i open up to, but once i do, i'm all kinds of fun
I don't take things lightly, if i belive in something, i stick to it. (just so happens, there arent many things i belive in, apart from the existance of The Doctor, ofcourse.)
I enjoy conversation, as much as the next guy, but i may sometimes get a bit carried away, when the subject is a passionate one.
I'm fun, empathetic, and easy going. just a regular Joe, apart from the fact that i sing and act. I've been in several shows, both purely theatrical, or musicals, or just concerts.
I am also at the moment, very into Mixed Matrial Arts. Ironicly, my skillset involves alot of Submission, there as well.

Me as a Master:

Now, as a Master, on the other hand, i am a very strict, and no-nonsense, sort of person. I enjoy complete obedience, and humiliation.
I do not, however, enjoy inflicting physical pain, all that much, and therefor, often opt for the more psycological punishment, if my slave has been bad, or disobedient.
If i take a slave, i want someone who will enjoy being mine, long-term, not a one-off. I also want a slave that can take direction, and go the extra mile to please me.
Worth mentioning, is that my Normal self, and Master self, do mix. i do enjoy pampering my slave, from time to time, if shes been good, and done as she was told.

My Experience:

I have had 2 slaves before, the latest of wich, lasted only 2 weeks, before she vanished, hence why I'm looking for serious applicants only.
I learned alot, mainly from my first relationship, wich ended on good terms, about limits, mutual respect, finding what makes your partner tick, and most of all, i learned that i love this lifestyle, and i woulden't have it any other way.

I am looking for an online relationship (for now) so if my slave has a webcam, that is a HUGE plus, but not by any means a necessity. In fact, i prefer not to use the webcam for a while, just to allow us some time to get comfortable around eachother.

My likes are as follows:

-Humiliation
-total control
-obedience
-breast play
-vag play
-light insertion
-clothing control
-orgasm control
(theese are not all of what i nejoy doing to a slave, but they are my favourites.)

My Limits are:

-scat
-piss
-vomit
-blood (Anything to do with bodily fluids really)
-permanent damage
-severe pain.

As previously stated, I am not looking for a one-off, and therefor will PMs containing only the words "Plz B my Master" be overlooked.
And seeing as i took the time to write this, i would like a rather detailed response, as to what you like, dislike, what your limits are e.t.c.

I look forward to hearing from whoever chooses to respond to this little ad :)