PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

phanmail
01-05-2013, 08:58 PM
25/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

It's that time again! Time for my never ending search for a dom. Stay tuned for my never ending search for a sub too :)

About Me
I'll start with a little info about me: As far as names are concerned you may call me Parker or Phan. I am a switch but for the purposes of this ad I am a sub. I have been into M/s for 4-5 years now but have been unable to gain much experience due to the fact that it's easier to find a man in the audience of "The View" than it is to find a good female dom here.

What I'm into
There are times I see myself more as an exhibitionist than a sub, but I can't be sure since the line is blured for me. What I can be sure of is that I like nudity, stripping and masturbation/edging tasks. I also enjoy RP if that's something my dom is into.

I have a webcam and have no problem using it, I prefer webcam to photos because I feel more comfortable that way.

I will do mild public (though I really have to be talked into it) and mild pain. These would likely fall more on the "dislike" side of the scale though so don't expect me to them on a regular basis.

What I expect of a Dom
Honesty is the best policy so I'll start out with what is the main sticking point for most people: I require proof of gender. This does not mean I require nudity right off the bat, it does not mean I require sex chat via mic. It simply means I need to hear your voice/see your face. I have to make sure you are female. You can thank all the phonies on the internet for this requirement.

I also expect my dom to be understanding. I am not a hardcore M/ser so I will not be able to dedicate my life to this pursuit. Studying and life come first in my book.

You will notice I used the term sub throughout my ad. This is because I am a independent human being, I expect to be treated as such. M/s to me is about fun and enjoyment between two people lets not ruin that.

In conclusion

I hope that this ad has interested you. If you want to contact me please PM me or add me on skype/yahoo (parkeryellowstone). Please either include your getdare information in the contact message for skype or yahoo or pm me before adding. Random adds will be ignored.

I wish everyone the best and hope you have a fine New Year.