PDA

View Full Version : First Dare [NON-FICTION]

gertrood
03-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Being new to this site, i decided i would complete one of the 'dice dares'.

I was home alone in the middle of the day, with a party on next door. I chose to do the 'super dice dare'. Because i was in such a mood, i chose to complete the 'expert' wersion of this dare. For anyone that doesnt know this dare, it meant:
"Go back outside with a bucket of water and be in all of your clothes, remove your clothes one by one and place it into the bucket, go inside for 2 minutes, then come back and place them back on."

The first roll was a 5, meaning i had to wear no footwear.
Second was a 3, so i had to take my shirt off.
The final roll was a 1, so i had to wear pants and underwear.

Since i was feeling so daring, i decided to use the pool, instead of a bucket so i would be more visible to anyone who happened to be watching. I walked outside. When i reached the pool, i slowly pulled down my pants and put them in the pool. Following these came my underwear. Instead of walking inside, i decided to just wait outside. After what seemed like forever, i pulled my wet clothes out of the pool and put them back on.

This dare was felt so good, i am up for any dares you may have for me to perform alone. Suggestions please.

PLEASE REPLY!

Smile Guy
03-03-2007, 12:33 PM
It's great to see a promising new member coming to this site! It's nice to see you are very daring and enjoy your dares, as well...

As long as you post a full substantial storyline about it, I dare you to jog around your neighbourhood nude. If too extreme, then please say. Have fun!

Glutgod
03-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Yea and a nice way to introduce yourslef.

Manbearpig
03-10-2007, 03:22 PM
yea a member telling us about their first dare on site for their first post has to be a first or at least it hasn't been done in a while...

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
you can go get some dares in the TorD section. Just post a thread. Good to see new faces