PDA

View Full Version : Alone whole day, wanna play with me? [pics]

dashek
01-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Hey GD members :)

I will accept any dares and truth . Feel free to humiliate me and dare anything you want as long as its within my limits.

I've got new stuff, everything is posted in my blog. < Click (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=6937) >

I will take a pics as proof [If you want] And PM link + report to each GD member who would want it.

I'll accept every dare within my limits, i'm open minded :)

:mad:Limits :Feet worship, needles, public, illegal, familly/friends . Big insertions .

If you want me to do messy dares just tell me what to buy, i will buy it on morning.

Will try to reply a report in post if asked. Also i cant do dare everyday, so sometimes it can took a few days to finish a dare.

Also i have to think about BONUS i'll answer Truth also, Old one was :"if this thread get 15 replies, ill shave my whole body in the morning [eyebrowns, and head hair wont be shaved] Never did it before"

I think new BONUS : I wont cum until get 3 yes in row :) My denial will start when first post will apear.

Blue Griffin
01-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Get some diapers, two cans of frosting and a cake. Double frost the cake and stick in in the diaper. Wear 5 diapers over that and a pair of really frilly panties. Then put on your fairy costume. Your frilly covered diapers should show over the skirt. If not, add more diapers until they do. Stay like this for a die roll hour(s) and grind your diapered butt on the floor for 30 seconds every half hour.

Wedgieguyslave
01-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I will be your domme and will humiliate you in all your fantasies. You reserve the right to leave at anytime.

boxercise
01-04-2013, 05:24 PM
I think you should wear a diaper all day,not a good dare but damn you need the posts!

boxercise
01-04-2013, 06:01 PM
I dare you to cover your whole body except for face and cock in melted chocolate then wait for it to dry. then see how much you can eat off on video ;)

mattz26
01-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Put your small vibrator in your ass and attach the bullet vibe to your cock. Of course you'll put both on highest setting. Attach clothespins on your nipples (1 each). Now dress in your sluttiest outfit and get on all fours. For the next hour you'll stay dressed like that while you following tasks 1: cleaning the toilet by using a swirlie of course, 2: lick off cholocate sauce off the floor (drop this by accident on the floor first), 3: play with your nipples by binding the clothespins to a string and a door and by walking away slowly from there. Do this for 10 minutes. The rest of the hour you can spend on getdare and by doing a strip dance. Just don't cum before the hour is over.

dashek
01-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Thread has been edited into more openminded :) Thank you for dares :

Get some diapers, two cans of frosting and a cake. Double frost the cake and stick in in the diaper. Wear 5 diapers over that and a pair of really frilly panties. Then put on your fairy costume. Your frilly covered diapers should show over the skirt. If not, add more diapers until they do. Stay like this for a die roll hour(s) and grind your diapered butt on the floor for 30 seconds every half hour.

Will do it tomorrow, got diapers few minutes ago :)

Put your small vibrator in your ass and attach the bullet vibe to your cock. Of course you'll put both on highest setting. Attach clothespins on your nipples (1 each). Now dress in your sluttiest outfit and get on all fours. For the next hour you'll stay dressed like that while you following tasks 1: cleaning the toilet by using a swirlie of course, 2: lick off cholocate sauce off the floor (drop this by accident on the floor first), 3: play with your nipples by binding the clothespins to a string and a door and by walking away slowly from there. Do this for 10 minutes. The rest of the hour you can spend on getdare and by doing a strip dance. Just don't cum before the hour is over.

Wow a amazing dares, im not sure ill handle vibrations on full attached to my cock. Report will be send by PM :)

Boy in panties
01-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Put on a pink thong and heels and post the pic

The-Joker
01-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Put on your Fishnet thigh highs, then your nr2 skirt and white top, then finally your heels and wig and make up if you have it. Take a pic after each step. Then warm up your ass with your small vibe [pic]. Then insert your small buttplug [pic] , after 30mins you may remove it.

Then you must complete this webtease, but dont bother with the contract thing and ignore the 4hr and overnight buttplug wearing, just do it al in one day too. Make sure you take a pic whenever your told to.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=18883

On completing that you will rub deep heat on your nipples and balls, then get into the doggy position with the humbler on and place your suction cup dildo on the wall and fuck it until you have precum dripping from you, make sure you gather it all up on a plate. Then you will spread it all over your face and continue fucking the dildo for the duration of this video, pretend you are her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video298575/blonde_bimbo_with_big_tits_gets_ass_fucked_by_big_ cock

Do a report and email it to me along with all the pictures. I will PM my email.

dashek
01-06-2013, 04:29 AM

Blue Griffin your dare has been done: I starting much more enjonying messy things, thanks for that :) Not sure where i should write report, so i ll send full report to you by PM:)

As proof here are few pics :)
Didnt had a firly panties.. it's shame i know, but couldn't find them to buy.

Btw pics are in bad resolution, but soon will get a good camera :)

IcanseetheLight
01-06-2013, 07:18 AM
So, one from me. Sissy yourself up, put on pantyhose and bra, your wig, lipstick if you have. Put your buttplug in, too, the smaller one, I'm feeling generous. Now find a dressing mirror, one that goes down low enough so you can see yourself in it if you kneel. Fix your dildo to the mirror, in appropriate cock height.
Now kneel before that cock, put your tongue out and your hands behind your back and beg for that cock. Plead to be allowed to suck it.
Keep that up for 5 minutes. Then start licking and kissing it, gently first, than like a proper whore. Go down on that cock for at least 10 minutes, of course you may go on for longer if you cannot stop yourself, you greedy boy.
Everytime you scratch the cock with your teeth, slap yourself across the face hard.
Once your time is up, you may lick up any precum you leaked. Then look at yourself in the mirror and say "I am a horny little slut, I need to suck dick to feel happy, thank you for letting me get down on my knees for you".

After that you are dismissed.

Dune
01-06-2013, 08:13 AM
I dare you to create a story that talks about your different adventures, dares and fantasies and make it at least 5 chapters of a minimum of 500 words each ;)

have fun