PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

random0407
01-03-2013, 04:30 PM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hi there. And yhanks for clicking on my ad :D

About me first. I am 19/Male living in the UK. I was on this site about 9 months ago but that was when I was unsure about what role I wanted. I tried being a sub but that got boring quickly so I became a dom, and had a good relationship with a female sub for 6 months, who recently left because she was too busy, and ultimately, no longer interested. So now, I'm back with experience!

Now, what I'm looking for. A female sub of any age, but the younger the better and any ammount of experience is fine. I don't mind if you are new to the idea and want to try it for the first time, or super experienced and know the ins and outs already.

As for likes and limits, I'm pretty open minded so if you think your likes are pretty irregular, don't worry, I'll see what I can do. I respect limits completely and if that includes webcam, then so be it. I know not everyone wants to be watched and played with live and time zones may be an issue too so no worries. As for pictures thats fine initially, I understand trust must be built, but it is something I would like to discuss in the future. At the beginning though, written reports are fine.

If you want any more information then just PM me or reply and I'll answer. Don't think I missed anything or made anything unclear but we'll see. If you're reading this that means you probably read my ad. Nice one, thanks for your time!

Please PM me or reply here but people who write 'you' rather than 'u' will get more attention. Bye for now!