PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

sltproductions
01-03-2013, 04:19 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am 26 male athletic body and 9.5 inch c0ck. I am currently looking for a slave that will do whatever I want which includes pussy and anal stretching, large toys, email pics and possibly webcam. Start by emailing me a couple pictures and what your limits are [email protected]

sltproductions
01-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Thought I would update this with a photo of myself. I'm looking for a female slave of any age and race. Must be willing to send photos via email. Face photos are not required but would make you at the top of a my list of slaves to consider. Webcam would also move you to the top of the list but is not required. Like I said before I want a slave that will let me stretch their pussy and ass and do exactly as I say. I want a obedient slave who begs to make me happy and that enjoys a good punishment by spanking, clamps, gags, and being humiliated. Apply either by sending me a pm or emailing me at [email protected] and put slave application in the subject line.