PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

MyValentine
01-03-2013, 01:48 PM
27/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi and welcome to my post
This post is for Females only, Any age up to age of 30ish is starting to be a bit to old for me.
I am a male from sweden 27 years old that would love being someones slave,
I dont really know what to type here exactly but i will give it a shot.

I have a very submissive personality and i am honestly very honest, and to me that is something really important, I also want to say if we think that the relationship is working out well i can stay for years or as long as you would want me to as long its working out.
I have a webcam that i will use to proove of identity and completing tasks and so on, but before i start humiliating me i want a bit of trust in the other person even tho i need to know that i will be the lower person in the relatisonship. I have digital camera if needed for possible offline tasks you give me, Also its really good if you can proove just a little that you are the one i am speaking with.
Am interrested in haveing a contract including rules that i must live by if that is nessecary, Everything is up to you, I probably should also say that i have a lot of free time so i can be there for you when ever you want me to.

What i do like is -- Bit of bondage, Little Public, Little Messy i am curious about, Maybe peeing, diapers could be fun, Humiliating things, Wedgies,

What i really like -- Forced Feminization, Wearing girl Clothes and make up and these things, especially underwear, Orgasm Control, Lots Tease and denial, Totaly Control of life,

And yes i do have some of those things that is nessecary or i can try get what exactly you want me to have

Limits -- They are very few of mine i would like to go over these with those who messaging me about this.

That is all for now i think, Anything else you would want to know just feel free to ask, and will be waiting for your Messages, Thank you for reading