PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

iaxodus
01-02-2013, 03:56 PM
23/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hey all. I'm a long time lurker here, first time poster. I haven't had a lot of luck finding a master/mistress recently so I figured I would try my luck by positing an ad. Onto the fun stuff:

ABOUT ME

I'm 23 years old and currently living in Virginia. I go to grad school out in Illinois though...I'm studying psychology, and if you really care, I can get into describing specifically what I do, but that could take forever since I am passionate about it. I also am really into heavy metal music, good movies, camping, canoeing, hanging out with friends when time permits, and outdoors stuff in general. But enough about me...let's get to the meat and the potatoes of the ad.

APPEARANCE

Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10", 165 lbs, average body type, fairly hairy (willing to shave chest and private parts), 6 inch dick.

WHY I WANT TO BE A SLAVE

I want to be your slave because I enjoy submitting to the will of a powerful woman. I want to serve you and be the best submissive possible. I've only had a few short-term relationships with mistresses in the past, but I want something more long term. I want to develop into a loyal submissive that can be trained into your image. I will not question you, and I will try to exert the best self-control as humanly possible.

COMMUNICATION

I have a webcam/mic built in to my laptop if that should help influence your decision. I also have a digital cam for any tasks for you may give me. I can also send pictures of myself if necessary to you.

Kinks (Didn't know what else to title this section)

Humiliation
Edging
Light/Medium Pain
Bondage
Watersports
Light Public
Orgasm Denial
Body Writing
Anal
Ice
Cum Eating

Dislikes (but willing to push):
Public with a risk of getting caught
Blindfolded
Enema

Limits:
Feces
Blood
Friends/Family
Permanent Marks
Animals
Illegal
Taboo
Needles
Forced Bi

I have no real experience with crossdressing and feminization, but I am willing to try those if you see fit. I'm also interested in chastity. I also don't really have any toys, but I am willing to spend a little money on these if necessary.

IN A MASTER/MISTRESS

Ideally, I would want a mistress since I am straight, but since I know that finding a mistress can be difficult, I will gladly take a master as long as forced bi isn't included in the equation. Age and appearance doesn't matter as well. Intelligence and the ability to type in proper English is also appreciated. Other than that though, I'm not picky.

If you are interested in me, please feel free to PM me here with the subject "Panda". I look forward to hearing from you.