PDA

View Full Version : 20/F - Torture my cunt! (looking for painful dares/punishments)

Chuu
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm trying to discover my limits as a pain slut. I need some ideas from the sadists of GetDare! Please help me torture my tits, ass, and pussy!!

Notes:
Petite body shape. A-cup tits. Virgin ass. Mostly virgin cunt.

Bonus points for talking dirty to me and treating me like a little whore that deserves pain and punishments!

Note2:
I'll be doing most of these punishments on New Years Eve when I'll be home alone.

Dravot
12-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Well lets start with something simple then.

Put 2-3 drops of hot sauce on the toothbrush and use it on your clit to cum.

Or inside on your G spot if you'd prefer.

Let us all know how it goes on here when you finish.

Chuu
12-29-2012, 08:03 PM

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
Anything else you'd like this slut to do?
And how long must this slut wait before washing off her burning pussy?

Adv3nture
12-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey you filthy cunt,

I want to know how many pencils you can stuff into your dirty cunt hole. If you aren't in tears, you haven't got enough in! - let me know how many you fit ;D

Dravot
12-29-2012, 08:05 PM
I think that will be a fine start for your little cunt, you may not wash it out, you may however rinse the brush out and use it to scrub all the hot sauce off afterwards, especially so if you use it on your clit.

Chuu
12-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey you filthy cunt,

I want to know how many pencils you can stuff into your dirty cunt hole. If you aren't in tears, you haven't got enough in! - let me know how many you fit ;D

Yes, sir. Thank you for helping this slut stretch out her dirty cunt.
This whore will not be able to do this until she gets home from vacation and can buy a large pack of pens/pencils, though.
Is there anything sir would like this dirty slut to do in the mean time? The cunt will submit to more painful punishment for being so stupid...

Chuu
12-29-2012, 08:12 PM
I think that will be a fine start for your little cunt, you may not wash it out, you may however rinse the brush out and use it to scrub all the hot sauce off afterwards, especially so if you use it on your clit.

Yes sir. Thank you.
I will use it on my horny clit and scrub it raw. I hope it makes sir happy.

Adv3nture
12-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Sir is not happy with his pain slut. I want you to pinch, twist and squeeze your tender nipples hard for me! at least 30 seconds of pain for each tit. I then want you to put as many fingers inside your cunt and ass that you can!

If you're still not in enough pain you better start smacking that cunt of yours until its red!!!

Edit: And grab a pen and write TORTURE CUNT on your belly, SLUT on one breast and SLAVE on the other. Then write LESBIAN WHORE around your cunt ;D

zootsuit
12-29-2012, 09:09 PM
take close pine and line your clit and lips with them, cum once and remove them by beating your cunt with a belt

linearizationcannon
12-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Yes sir. Thank you.
I will use it on my horny clit and scrub it raw. I hope it makes sir happy.

A stupid horny cunt should know it's place as barely even a dumb fucking animal, closer to a THING than a living being. Since it is stupid as shit the only thing that will teach it its proper place is negative reinforcement. Therefore the ugly scag should count how many times it has used the word "I" or otherwise implied it was a person. It should spank it's inner cunt bright cherry red with a brush with sharp bristles and then apply wasabi to this inner surface of its cunt and its clit. It should repeat this (from full health each time, otherwise "until bright cherry red" would be easy to accomplish) a number times equal to its transgressions.

Any FURTHER transgressions should also be punished in the same way, save that every once in a while during the spanking, wasabi should be applied to the tips of the sharp bristles so as to drive the pain deep into the fucking cunt that didn't learn its lesson the first time.

-edit

Petite body shape. A-cup tits. Virgin ass. Mostly virgin cunt.

Not only an uppity moron that needs to be taught not to make people think that it might be a person ... not only a slut with usless tiny tittys barely showing on its boyish chest ... no this imbecilic whore had to sink below even my lowest expectations. It has the gall to LIE. We all know that as a fucking whore the liar has eagerly spread its dripping legs more times than it can count (not that that is hard). In order to teach the perpetually horny twat not to lie to people, it will recieve a demonstration in the only two languages it understands (pain and fucking). As such, it will take a very large cucmber and ram it up its ass as so many cocks doubtless have before (the position makes it easy to avoid looking at its gruesome face and thus is preffered) Then it will vigoroursly fuck itself with the cucumber until it orgasms.

Master92
12-30-2012, 03:11 AM
his cunt needs a good amount of pain........... you need to spank your pussy for thirty minutes with the back of a hairbrush without stoping or letting the pain effect you (i.e crying stoping etc) and then report back to me how it went

IcanseetheLight
12-30-2012, 05:24 AM
I think those ridiculous little tits of yours haven't had enough attention yet. Spank each of them with the flat of your hand for 10 minutes until they are nice and pink.
And stay off the furniture, a slavegirl should know her place. You will stay on the floor where you belong. You may only sleep on new years eve with your hands cuffed around your toilet. If you cannot do that, you will have to stay awake until at least 8 am on 01/01.

mattz26
12-30-2012, 05:52 AM
What a stupid slut for asking stuff like this... I hope you'll remember never to use "I" or "me" again: you have to use the correct names when you refer to yourself, cunt. Cunt, slut, whore, bitch... they're all just as pathetic as the other.

Those pathetic tits of yours don't deserve the attention they're getting. Just spank them with your hairbrush. And no, not with the back side: spiky side for you, cunt. After 10 minutes they might hurt enough: put 10 (5 on each of course)clothespins on your nipples & tits.

Now get 10 clothespins and put those on that pussy of you... Lips and clit: as long as they hurt you like the pain slut you are. Time to stretch your shithole. I hope you still have the hot sauce or the wasabi you used to please your cunt before because that's your lube now. I'll be nice to you even though such a useless whore like you doesn't deserve it: you can start out stretching and fucking your asshole with your fingers and work up to carrots, bananas and even a cucumber. Every time you go for a bigger item you should spank that ass of yours with the spiked side of the hairbrush 20 times.

When you finally managed to get the biggest item where it belongs you should let it stay there for another hour. But you can remove the clothespins, by spanking them off with the spiked hairbrush of course.

ThisRandomGuy
12-30-2012, 05:56 AM
Put wasabi powder on your toothbrush then get your pussy wet and brush the tooth brush around for 5 minutes, then leave it for 30 minutes, then duct tape your pussy lips to your inner thighs and clean it out with your fingers, licking your fingers to clean them off, then tear off the duct tape

Chuu
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
his cunt needs a good amount of pain........... you need to spank your pussy for thirty minutes with the back of a hairbrush without stoping or letting the pain effect you (i.e crying stoping etc) and then report back to me how it went

Sir, this cunt's hairbrush is round. There is no backside.
Is there something else Sir would like the whore to use?
This slut is terribly sorry for the inconvenience and will accept any other torture Sir wishes to inflict for its stupidity.

Chuu
12-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I think those ridiculous little tits of yours haven't had enough attention yet. Spank each of them with the flat of your hand for 10 minutes until they are nice and pink.
And stay off the furniture, a slavegirl should know her place. You will stay on the floor where you belong. You may only sleep on new years eve with your hands cuffed around your toilet. If you cannot do that, you will have to stay awake until at least 8 am on 01/01.

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir, for hurting this slut's pathetic tits like they deserve.
But this whore is afraid it will be unable to do the final part of Sir's command. The cunt is staying with family so it cannot sleep in the bathroom. And it has to leave early the next morning (Jan2) on a plane, so it needs rest.
Again, this whore is very sorry and will accept any further torture Sir desires as punishment.

IcanseetheLight
12-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Of course - I don't want to get you into trouble, I am sure you're good enough at that yourself since you don't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.
So let's think of something else for you to do, cunt... grab a candle and a lighter, get naked and lie on your back. Light the candle and spell "PIG" all over your stomach and chest with the dripping wax.
As an added punishment, after completing all other tasks, strip naked again, stand in front of a wall, get on your tiptoes and hold a quarter against the wall for ten minutes with your nose. Meanwhile, spread your asscheeks as wide as you can with both hands. For everytime your feet touch the ground, give yourself 5 hard slaps on your cunt, if you drop the coin, slap yourself across the face and start again.

Chuu
12-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Of course - I don't want to get you into trouble, I am sure you're good enough at that yourself since you don't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.
So let's think of something else for you to do, cunt... grab a candle and a lighter, get naked and lie on your back. Light the candle and spell "PIG" all over your stomach and chest with the dripping wax.
As an added punishment, after completing all other tasks, strip naked again, stand in front of a wall, get on your tiptoes and hold a quarter against the wall for ten minutes with your nose. Meanwhile, spread your asscheeks as wide as you can with both hands. For everytime your feet touch the ground, give yourself 5 hard slaps on your cunt, if you drop the coin, slap yourself across the face and start again.

(Wax is considered messy, which is a limit.)

IcanseetheLight
12-30-2012, 05:05 PM
*sigh* I seem to be on a streak here, my bad.
Tell you something, since I fucked this one up, you get a freebie, have a nice orgasm on me. The only downside: no touching your cunt, hump something and keep your hands behind your back.

Chuu
12-30-2012, 08:42 PM
For a limited time, this slut is offering proof of the punishments inflicted upon it! Either video (to be posted online), pictures (kinktalk), or audio (vocaroo). No face. Please PM for the link (link to be given to dare giver after completion).

Nate506
12-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Rub a little hot sauce in your pussy, that's pain

Malicious
12-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Put clothespins on those pitiful breasts of yours, the nipples to be precise, then six on your cunt, three affixed to each lip. Use tape (electrical, duct, etc) wrapped around your thigh and over the pins to hold the clothespins to your thighs, spreading your lips apart. Add another clothespin to your clithood.

With the clothespins in place, find something to bend yourself over. Use a wooden spoon to give seventy five strokes to each cheek. Once done, and your ass is suitably paddled, you can use the spoon to knock the clothespins free. Once they're all off, remove the tape, and get yourself cleaned up.

Chuu
12-31-2012, 12:05 AM
This whore's slutty cunt is getting so wet from hearing all of the things it must do to itself...
This little bitch will be recording a lot of this to post online for everyone to see... This whore hopes it will be enjoyed...
Please Sirs and Ma'ams... Please leave more torture for this bitch so that it may learn to be good...

linearizationcannon
12-31-2012, 12:38 AM
As the talking fuckhole failed to address my post (quoted below) at all, much less the dare contained therein, I must request that proof be provided of the dare's completion.

I have a truly dreadful punishment to try to reform the horny slut: it should masturbate wildly on new years eve, cumming repeatedly and then make a new years resolution not to cum at all for the following year, not even for dares. Since I have no confidence in the whore's self control, I'd add that every time it cums in violation of the resolution, it should seek out punishment here on getdare. Not merely enjoyable punishment like it is receiving now, but rather something truly nasty, horrendous and painful, to the extent that the horny cunt actually fears and dreads the punishment instead of looking forward to it.

A stupid horny cunt should know it's place as barely even a dumb fucking animal, closer to a THING than a living being. Since it is stupid as shit the only thing that will teach it its proper place is negative reinforcement. Therefore the ugly scag should count how many times it has used the word "I" or otherwise implied it was a person. It should spank it's inner cunt bright cherry red with a brush with sharp bristles and then apply wasabi to this inner surface of its cunt and its clit. It should repeat this (from full health each time, otherwise "until bright cherry red" would be easy to accomplish) a number times equal to its transgressions.

Any FURTHER transgressions should also be punished in the same way, save that every once in a while during the spanking, wasabi should be applied to the tips of the sharp bristles so as to drive the pain deep into the fucking cunt that didn't learn its lesson the first time.

-edit

Not only an uppity moron that needs to be taught not to make people think that it might be a person ... not only a slut with usless tiny tittys barely showing on its boyish chest ... no this imbecilic whore had to sink below even my lowest expectations. It has the gall to LIE. We all know that as a fucking whore the liar has eagerly spread its dripping legs more times than it can count (not that that is hard). In order to teach the perpetually horny twat not to lie to people, it will recieve a demonstration in the only two languages it understands (pain and fucking). As such, it will take a very large cucmber and ram it up its ass as so many cocks doubtless have before (the position makes it easy to avoid looking at its gruesome face and thus is preffered) Then it will vigoroursly fuck itself with the cucumber until it orgasms.

jackcg11
12-31-2012, 03:17 AM
Coat a cucumber in toothpaste, and tightly add 20 rubber bands to the shaft, fuckyour self with it till you edge 10 times and cum 2 times in any order! Each time you edge or cum add another 10! Have fun!

P.S remember to each lube each time you add eubber bands!!

P.ss i dont know if that will be painful! But youll find out

Chuu
12-31-2012, 11:38 AM
As the talking fuckhole failed to address my post (quoted below) at all, much less the dare contained therein, I must request that proof be provided of the dare's completion.

I have a truly dreadful punishment to try to reform the horny slut: it should masturbate wildly on new years eve, cumming repeatedly and then make a new years resolution not to cum at all for the following year, not even for dares. Since I have no confidence in the whore's self control, I'd add that every time it cums in violation of the resolution, it should seek out punishment here on getdare. Not merely enjoyable punishment like it is receiving now, but rather something truly nasty, horrendous and painful, to the extent that the horny cunt actually fears and dreads the punishment instead of looking forward to it.

(Not doing a year-long dare.)
(I haven't replied to everything; please be patient before reposting.)

anythingforalady
12-31-2012, 03:46 PM
Put on your sexiest 8-10 article outfit (1 shoe= 1 article, 1 sock = 1 article etc.) Outfit should include high heels, fishnet stockings, skirt, thong, matching bra, and tank top. Take 3 photos of each clothed region, 1 fully clothed, 1 in mid-undress, and 1 with the article completely removed, or make a video of yourself undressing . So you'll have 1 photo of your left foot in heels and stockings, 1 1 photo with only the stocking, and 1 of of your bare foot, same for your other foot, chest, and waist.
Waist- 1 photo with skirt, 1 with thong, and one bare
Chest- 1 photo with top, 1 with bra, and one bare.
Leg ( left and right)- 1 with heels, 1 with stockings, 1 with bare feet
Paint your toes alternating silver and white before photos, and make yourself cum while fucking your pussy with the heel of shoe when you are finally completely naked with all photos taken.

Then PM proof

Chuu
12-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Put on your sexiest 8-10 article outfit (1 shoe= 1 article, 1 sock = 1 article etc.) Outfit should include high heels, fishnet stockings, skirt, thong, matching bra, and tank top. Take 3 photos of each clothed region, 1 fully clothed, 1 in mid-undress, and 1 with the article completely removed, or make a video of yourself undressing . So you'll have 1 photo of your left foot in heels and stockings, 1 1 photo with only the stocking, and 1 of of your bare foot, same for your other foot, chest, and waist.
Waist- 1 photo with skirt, 1 with thong, and one bare
Chest- 1 photo with top, 1 with bra, and one bare.
Leg ( left and right)- 1 with heels, 1 with stockings, 1 with bare feet
Paint your toes alternating silver and white before photos, and make yourself cum while fucking your pussy with the heel of shoe when you are finally completely naked with all photos taken.

Then PM proof

This thread is for painful dares. That isn't one.
Besides that, I don't have high heels, fishnet stockings, or nail polish.

anythingforalady
12-31-2012, 04:15 PM
run a shoestring through 6 clothespins. Once all are attached attach 3 to your left breast (one on nipple and one on either side) and do the same to your right breast. While sitting, tie a second string from the center of the first string to one of your big toes. Take photo of yourself trying to stand without ripping off the pins. Then stand up all the way ripping the pins from your nipples followed by another photo of your naked breasts.

garder80
12-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Is it possible to get link to pics or recordings ?
or is it via PM ?

boston.jason
12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
The cunt should put a rough surface down on the floor, such as a welcome mat (or the back surface, if it is rougher). Alternatively it could use plastic bags with some rice or pebbles in them. (PM if you cannot come up with anything).

Then it should kneel on the floor with its knees on the rough surface. It may take a few minutes for the pain to begin. Until the pain has started the cunt must touch itself and pinch its nipples (preferably with clothespins) but may not cum.

If the cunt has rubber bands or scrunchies it should snap one on its pussy while waiting for its knees to hurt. Each time it uses the rubber band it should count and say "Thank you sir."

The cunt should wrap its hairbrush bristles in saran wrap and/or plastic bags so that it can insert the brush into its vagina. Wrap more tightly with tape as needed if the cunt's hole is still too small to fit it. If this still doesn't work, the cunt may use the handles of multiple kitchen utensils to stretch its hole.

With its hole stuffed, the cunt should take a fork and poke its labia and clitoris hard enough to hurt, but without drawing blood. While doing this it should recite the following words: "This cunt deserves to be punished for being such a stupid slut."

When the pain becomes too much to remain kneeling, the cunt should punish itself by removing the hairbrush and sucking it clean like a lollipop while spanking its pussy with a slipper (or shoe) sole 20 times. Each time it spanks its pussy, it should count the number of strokes and say "Thank you for hurting this worthless whore." If it wimps out on a particular stroke it should add two more at the end.

Now the cunt must edge twice and then make itself come, after each time saying "Thank you sir for punishing this cunt so it can become better."

boston.jason
12-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Mean to add: have fun!

engman
12-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Simple, the cunt is to grow it's pubes then wax them off, please PM proof.

mattz26
01-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Okay, I'm curious now. The cunt did some dares yesterday and closed that previous topic. Is this one still open? Does the pain slut still want painful dares and will you be doing does too?

TheF
01-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Okay, I'm curious now. The cunt did some dares yesterday and closed that previous topic. Is this one still open? Does the pain slut still want painful dares and will you be doing does too?

Seconding this, quite an interesting post going on here. Tell us if you are still available.

ravenwood1191
01-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Lay naked on your back on the bed.put your feet straight in the air. strech your pussy with both hands. fill a thimble with water and balace it on your forehead.do so 15 minutes.everytime it falls down you slap your pussy and clit once. then start again.

Bandana
01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
1: Shave pussy and ass, shave all.
2: Apply vegetable oil or similar.
3: Use vacuum cleaner to nipples and clit, pic of before and after.
4: Directly after that, edge and then brush spank nipples, pussy, and anus, flat side.
5: Repeat 4 two more times. All in all 100 swats.
6: Stuff your pussy and ass with pens or similar, to the limit.
7: Apply clothespegs to nipples, labia, and clit.
8: Wait for 20 min.
9: Remove all except for ass.
10: Cum!

Good Luck! :cool:
(I read about the leave, but do as much as possible until then!)

Chuu
01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
For those that were asking, yes, this thread is still open! It will be open forever; it just may take a while to finish everything on here.

Chuu
01-01-2013, 04:49 PM

Sir, this cunt has finished the task.

Three drops of hot sauce went on the toothbrush, which was then applied to the whore's clit. The toothbrush was turned on, and the cunt took about five minutes to cum. It felt really good. The hot sauce did not start making itself known until after the toothbrush was turned off (after coming). That was when it really started to burn. The toothbrush was rinsed off. It was then used to scrub the clit raw, which increased the burning. The horny cunt could still feel the sting for an hour afterwards.

Thank you, sir, for punishing this dirty pussy.

Top_Hat
01-04-2013, 05:00 AM
I love the fact that you used the word torture in the title, it tells us exactly what you want and that we should not be afraid of hurting you.

This dare will hurt.

Roll a six sided die.
Hold open your pussy and slowly drip drops of tabasco sauce equal to the number shown into your cunt.
Wait ten seconds.
Roll again,
You will do the same thing except this time you will drip them onto your clit.

You are to repeat this again and again until your roll two sixes in a row.
If you stop early you must post here telling everyone what a failure you are and you must beg to be punished.

masters_kitten
01-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Spank your pussy 200 times with a hairbrish without stopping every time u stop add ten

rusterduster
01-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot and hot sauce on each knot. if u have nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips under the rope. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 50 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope. every time you come back, u must put more iceyhot and hotsauce on each not of the rope

jai2510
01-19-2013, 08:06 AM
I believe this little whores clit needs to be punished more along with her nipples.
You should start by attaching 2 Bobbiepins to each nipple (if you don't have Bobbiepins pegs or a bulldog clip can be exhanged) after that is done rub some chilli sauce on your nipples and rub them raw. Next move on to your clit and repeat rubbing chilli sauce on your clit and then rubbing it raw. Only after that you can then cum but only by using 4 pencils bundled together.

irshman
01-19-2013, 10:51 AM
This whore should fill its cunt with coins, stand on tiptoe and begin slapping its tits. If it places its feet fully on the ground it should smack its asshole three times with a wooden spoon or a hairbrush. For every coin that falls out, add two. Punishment only stops when the whore manages to stand on tiptoe for ten consecutive minutes without spilling any coins. Then send me proof.

Have fun!

He-who-walks-alone
09-02-2013, 07:14 AM
alright cumslut, get a big dildo (Minimum 10inch length) and cover it completely with hot chilisauce (habanero for example) then fuck your pussy with it til the dildo is clean again. if you fail, pm me for your punishment!

Iama
10-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Slut! You will never refer to yourself as anything other than slut. Whenever you are alone you will crawl like the animal you are. You will not piss or cum until you spank your ass 25 times each cheek. You will then put clothespins on each nipple until you are done pissing or pooing. When you are done any piss or cum on the seat, you will lick up. Now that you are done get in to the shower and reward yourself with a nice hot shower. When you are done turn the water to extreme cold and shoot it up your ass. You will shoot it up for at least 5 minutes when you are done your ass should be nice and red. If it is not then do another 5 minutes. I expect a full report on what you did, if you do not I will devise another punishment for you. Not start you dirty slut!

devilevil
12-22-2014, 07:53 AM
How about puting some hot pepper in ur pussy and masturbate

Jaberwocky
12-22-2014, 09:27 AM
This is even a bigger thread-resurrection than performed by "He-who-walks-alone" :D