PDA

View Full Version : 20/f Dares wanted...

SlaveGirl.
12-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I want some dare. I like humiliation, incest, bondage, but no tit bondage... Just need some dares. Public is fine even with full nudity. I will do just about any dare.

ravenwood1191
12-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Let your pussy liked in public by any person!

mateo
12-30-2012, 08:49 AM
here you go, slavegirl. tomorrow, go to the store wearing a tight t-shirt, tight jeans, a coat if it's cold, but no underwear or bra. bring some rope or, if you have them, handcuffs. enter the men's restroom and tie/cuff your hands behind your back. (if using cuffs, put the key in a front pocket of your jeans) you'll wait until someone comes in, and ask them to release you. use the excuse that it was a dare or something that your friends put you up to. do this at a smaller store or somewhere that doesn't get too much traffic so that you'll have to wait atleast a few minutes. post a detailed report here as well. I'd love to hear how it goes!

Dice7
12-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Might sound rude but heres some advice. I don't think many people would want to give you dares:

a)because the last time you did one of these threads you didn't take the time or courtesy to reply with how the dares went
b)you seem very unattached to what you say, this makes you seem cold and quite honestly fake
c)the no pictures/cam/voice while not a big deal normally, when combined with a and b makes it seem, to me at least that you are not female at all..

Good luck with your thread anyway..