PDA

View Full Version : SluttyGirl09 Needs To Be Punished; Cumed Without Permission

SluttyGirl09
12-29-2012, 06:44 PM
My boyfriend/master got home from work early the other day, and caught me playing with my toys and cumming without permission. As this is the 3rd time he's caught me this week, he wanted me to be very severely and direly punished and humiliated by the members of getdare for being such a horny slut. I am to do absolutely everything that is ordered with no hesitation or input of my own. If my master doesn't think I am being punished well enough, he will punish me himself without my limits.

His only requirement is that, along with each punishment, each person must specify any number they choose; and as people post, everyone's numbers will be totaled together. This will be the number of times I must edge every day (which will increase as more people post). I cannot cum or stop edging daily until 10 people in a row give me permission to do so. I am also to edge in any way specified by the user providing the punishment.

These dares are also to be my priority during the day, so my master would like me to be horny non-stop all day, edging and performing my punishments.

My toys include: 3 thick 10' dildos, 2 vibrators with multiple settings, anal beads, 1 medium butt plug and 1 large butt plug, several sets of handcuffs and several sets of clamps.

garder80
12-29-2012, 06:50 PM
(the edge number is 5)

do all the additions below.
wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with icy hot
insert vibrator and put it on medium. (or just enough power to make you orgasm if you don't focus)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a "chair wedgie" where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

garder80
12-29-2012, 06:51 PM
here is a dare for you:

get ready to record on vocaroo.com
edge two times to get you going.
then start the recording while you tell your Master what kind of a slave you are while keeping your self on the edge of orgasm (not so close that you cant control it)

after that, make a sound clip where you beg like a submissive slut for all getdare users to dominate and deny you.

The audio clips should last about a minute each.

paste link to both audio clips here on this thread.

have fun

garder80
12-29-2012, 06:56 PM
edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 40 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

* extra task, wear a buttplug and for the trip

SluttyGirl09
12-29-2012, 07:25 PM
here is a dare for you:

get ready to record on vocaroo.com
edge two times to get you going.
then start the recording while you tell your Master what kind of a slave you are while keeping your self on the edge of orgasm (not so close that you cant control it)

after that, make a sound clip where you beg like a submissive slut for all getdare users to dominate and deny you.

The audio clips should last about a minute each.

paste link to both audio clips here on this thread.

have fun

I will do your two other dares the next time I go out, but I consider audio clips to be part of my limits (along with pictures or webcam). I may end up doing audio once I've been on this site for longer though...

linearizationcannon
12-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Insert the large buttplugg into your ass and then one of the dildos into your pussy. Then ram the second dildo into your pussy alongside the first. Repeat this with the third dildo. Then drag the entire group in and out of your pussy until you edge solely because of that.

zootsuit
12-30-2012, 02:47 AM
10 times.
your going to strip down and stay in the trunk of a car till your mater lets you out, even if he thinks you cumed you will take 30 wacks on each ass cheek and placed back in the trunk to star over

IcanseetheLight
12-30-2012, 05:41 AM

Take your favorite vibrator and hang it on a rope above your bed, so that it is about a foot above where your pussy will be if you lie down. Then have your master tie your legs and arms to the corners of the bed, spread nice and wide. He will then turn on the vibe and leave you there to struggle for the vibrator for as long as he feels appropriate. And if you don't manage to cum before he gets bored, I recommend he should keep you on strict no-touch for at least two days.

garder80
12-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I will look forward to the reports when you tell about them.

I will do your two other dares the next time I go out, but I consider audio clips to be part of my limits (along with pictures or webcam). I may end up doing audio once I've been on this site for longer though...