PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie dare advice?

Kitten9876
12-29-2012, 05:25 PM
(Not really sure if this is the right place to ask, so I'm sorry if its not.)

Okay, so every time I try to do a hanging wedgie for a dare, I naturally bend forward and it isn't really a wedgie anymore, just hanging on the waistband by my hips and I don't really get a good wedgie.
I usually use a chair or something to steady me, but that also sorta weakens the wedgie and makes it too easy to get out of(though I still have scissors near for emergencies) which kinda makes it less enjoyable cause I just give up early. plus my arms get really tired and sore trying to kinda hold myself steady.
Also, some may suggest to hang by both sides, but I've tried this and find it less enjoyable, instead of pulling its more of a crushing and just isn't the same

Anyway, I know others have to have had this problem too, so had anyone solved it? Is there a way to do a hanging wedgie without needing to hold onto something to keep steady?

I've heard of using another belt or rope and and tying it around you and the belt/rope that is behind you(the rope is under your arms so it doesn't slip and go around your neck) to kinda keep you from bending foreword. Anyone try that? Does/would it work?

orlando007007
12-29-2012, 05:50 PM
i have not tried it yet as i am a guy but i will soon maybe put your bra round it like http://s41.beta.photobucket.com/user/nehigas/media/hangingcheerleader2.jpg.html

Kitten9876
12-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh wow can't believe I didn't think of that lol great idea

OverThe
12-29-2012, 06:00 PM
What are you hanging yourself from? What is your set up? Where are you doing this? How much privacy do you have? That might help us give you more detailed help,

orlando007007
01-01-2013, 07:05 PM
How did it go using your bra as support