PDA

View Full Version : In my dads house alone Dares+Pictures

GIZM0
12-29-2012, 08:53 AM
My dads on holiday for the New Year, so I thought it'd be a good chance to get some dares done. :) Limits are ; poo/piss/vomit, public/ illegal :) Anything else is ok. I have lube, a 8" vibrator and lots of underwear including my dads aha. If you send me a dare send me a message telling me your skype and I'll send the picture to you, if you dont have skype just send me a message after you post a comment on here and I'll upload it to an image site and send you the link :) Thanks :D

pantsman
12-29-2012, 08:58 AM
put the vibrator up your ass, then put on a pair of your dads dirty briefs and cum inside them

camgib
12-30-2012, 06:54 AM
put the vibrator up your ass, then put on a pair of your dads dirty briefs and cum inside them

I like this dare for a start.

At 1200 on New Years Eve, put on a pair of your dad's dirty undies. Before midnight, you are required to edge twice in each of the different rooms in the house before cumming for New Years. There is, of course, a catch:

Your must strip to your dad's dirty undies each time you edge. If you cannot take off everything for some reason, you must drop your pants to the floor and pull your shirt behind your head so that most of you is exposed. This will give you the opportunity to pull yourself together quickly should you need to do so. You may not pull the underwear down for any reason.
You must "cycle" through each of the methods below for edging in each of the rooms. You may start with any one of the methods you like, but you must go through them in order once you have started. On the first cycle, you must edge without the vibe inserted in your ass. On the second, you must have the vibe inserted and turned on. You must finish the first cycle before you start the second.

Normally, with your hands.
By humping on an upholstered object--no hands.
By humping on a non-upholstered (hard) object such as the floor, walls, or a piece of furniture--no hands.
By humping on any object while you have two fingers inserted in your ass.

Only when you have finished your two cycles of the house are you allowed to cum and that only after midnight. Enjoy shooting off your "fireworks" to welcome the new year!

cam.gibby is my Skype address. I would welcome any proofs of the dare you choose to send. Just tell me that you're gizmo when you add me.

GIZM0
12-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Awesome, I'll do them all for new years eve and get the pictures sent for you x] Great idea aha but it'll be hard to hump so much ahaha I'll just have to get through it x]

camgib
12-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Good Boy! If you like, send a report when you've finished with the first circuit. We may be able to make an adjustment if it's too easy or too difficult.

camgib
01-01-2013, 06:48 PM
How's your progress on that dare?