PDA

View Full Version : My banana diaper bus report! On skype now with evidence! (:

EasySlave
12-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Hi guys!
So as promised I went to town today, not for as long as planned as my pussy was hurting a bit so I came back early! But on the way back, desperate to pee, i've never been able to pee on a bus before, no idea why. I was so desperate I peed everywhere, it leaked and soaked my jeans, so i got off, btw its midday here, like 2pm, so everyone in close proximity could see I had wet myself, although it is raining! :P so now my messy piss and banana shit filled diaper, i added the mushed bananas i couldnt get in earlier, sat on the step of my stairs as no-one is home and smushed those in too, and slapped my ass a bit to make sure it was properly all smushed, the jaffa cakes i put in my bra had melted like planned and my nipples were covered in chocolate, but i wiped it off so i could put my nipple clamp coat hanger on for punishment for bailing out of staying in town, and to make my nipples hurt as much as my pussy did!
now im sat in a diaper and socks, home alone, with nipple clamp on!
I'm on skype right now if anyone wants to chat! :)
or if you have any idea what to do with the rest of my diapers or banana's! :D <3 I'm off all weekend, but this is my report anyway! :) :P
Much love! <3

EasySlave
12-29-2012, 07:39 AM
I've now also stuck a whole xmas pud in the back of my diaper and double diapered :)
not the little one either ;D mwhaa.
my diaper is so full! :P

Blue Griffin
12-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Add a jelly donut, another banana, marshmellow or something you can mash in the front. Then hump sonethibg for 5 minutes or till you cum.

I would do skype, but its slow reception here due to snow.

ryandl9
12-29-2012, 12:33 PM
What is your Skype? I would like to see this. Also we could do some dares together. :)
Mine is Ryan.adams40. I am 24. I live in texas and I like wearing diapers and being forced to get messy in them.

EasySlave
12-30-2012, 03:37 AM
Add a jelly donut, another banana, marshmellow or something you can mash in the front. Then hump sonethibg for 5 minutes or till you cum.

I would do skype, but its slow reception here due to snow.

I'll get some doughnuts in town (: and more marshmallows and banana's used them up yesterday ;D

Haha yeah I heard about the snow, its pretty bad! :P