PDA

View Full Version : New Years Aunties House

crazyanal
12-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Hey im looking for a few dares i could do new years eve because there is a party in my aunties house. I have access to anywhere in the house including bedrooms. There are four in the family Auntie - 40 Uncle - 44 Daughter - 16 Son -14. I would like the dares to be related to crossdressing, panties and anal ;)

P.S - I am 18 male

crazyanal
12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
photos will b taken of the dares and people who dared me can pm me if they want to see the pics

camgib
12-30-2012, 06:17 AM
You're giving very little information for someone writing a dare for you:

Do you have any toys that you can use for this dare?
What clothes do you have for crossdressing?
Can you crossdress during New Years Eve and be seen or do you have to do so under other clothes so that it is semi-private?
Are there going to be other people in the house during this time and do you want to do this dare in front of them? I am assuming that there will be others in the house as you listed them off, but I did not know if they are supposed to be "in" on the dare or if you were going to be sneaking around while they were otherwise occupied.

Give me an answer to the above questions, and I'll be glad to write you a dare.

crazyanal
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the tips :)

I'm not planning on bringing a anything to the party so any crossdressing material would have to be from the wardrobes there.
The house will be filled downstairs with people and this is all semi private i suppose because i dnt want to be seen doing anything .

camgib
12-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Ok...your dare:

Find the following in the wardrobes you have available. (Do your best. If you have to leave anything out, try to substitute something at least remotely suitable in its place.)
Stockings (if you have to substitute socks, they should be frilly and have some kind of printing on them, if available), panties (a thong if available, briefest possible if not), a sports bra or a regular bra.
Once you have your "attire" gathered, get some insertable object.

Wait for the guests to arrive.
Go to a different accessible room in the house at the top and bottom of each hour. (I'll leave it to you to define accessible.) You should plan ahead to finish the task at midnight.
Take an appropriate picture of yourself using the room dressed only in your gathered attire--you may dress normally to move from room to room. (If it's a bedroom, lie on or hump the bed; if it's a bathroom, sit on the toilet as if you're using it or strip and get in the shower, but try to get a different "type" of picture in each room.)
Extra points for including any outbuildings that may be on the property. (A pic of you using a shovel from the gardening shed in bra/panties/stockings would be cute.)
You'll also need to include the garage (and each car--you know what happens in the back seats of cars, right?) if there is one. (Each car if no garage. Again, if it's possible for you to get in the car, of course. Be resourceful, but be reasonable.)
Each time you "mark" one of the rooms in the house, go back to your assigned room and use your insertable to fuck yourself at least 200 times. Edge anally if you can, but edge before you redress. Needless to say, you are not allowed to cum from the time you first read this until the New Year.
When the countdown is over and the new year finally arrives for you, go to your room, turn off all the lights, lock the door and open the curtains.

Put in your insertable and stand in front of the window. Your first orgasm of the new year should be in "view" of the fireworks (metaphorically speaking) outside.

I hope you have as much fun doing the dare as I had writing it for you. You can PM me whatever pics you choose as proofs.

crazyanal
12-31-2012, 04:48 AM
Okay thanks for the dare i will do it tonight :) I jusst need to know if i should get the clothes from my aunties or cousins wardrobe ?

camgib
12-31-2012, 05:02 AM
Okay thanks for the dare i will do it tonight :) I jusst need to know if i should get the clothes from my aunties or cousins wardrobe ?

From your cousin's wardrobe. I think the garments there would fit you better--not necessarily in size, but in personality.

camgib
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Did you finish your dare?