PDA

View Full Version : Weekend off work! And Diapered at work report! :D <3

EasySlave
12-28-2012, 05:47 PM
So last night, for those who don't know, I was going to sleep in my messy diaper last night, but i decided i better change in order to avoid diaper rash.
So i put baby powder on my ass and pussy, and diapered up. Pissed a lot, and then went to sleep. (: I overslept through my alarm, getting dressed I nearly forgot to put a bra on. But I quickly did, forgetting I had my diaper on, and forgetting to pack spares or spare underwear, I ran out to my bus, in my work uniform an hour late to work.
I arrive, and think, ooh I could turn this around and make it kinda kinky.
So i put ice in the front of my diaper, I work on a bar you see.
I keep stepping out every 3-5 minutes to put more in, every time it melted.
My supervisor walks behind the bar, as i desperately need to pee, so i do.
While she's talking to me, and im talking to her.
I have to tuck my undershirt into my trousers to avoid being seen by anyone.
I have to bend over a lot!!
So for the first couple of times after that of peeing i went to the bathroom to go do it, sitting on the toilet in my diaper and letting loose. I tried to mess it, but I didnt need to poop.
I end up absolutely flooding my diaper in under 2-3 hours because i felt queezy so I was drinking 8-10 glasses of tap water in that time. My diaper was leaking!!
I could feel my jeans wetting up, luckily they;re dark so you can't see, but i felt wet, so i grabbed some blue roll and dried it behind the bar, in customers view. I just madeo ut i sat on a wet side. :P
I even found a hot chocolate out back from the night before, and poured it down the back of my diaper to make it look like I shit myself because I couldn't poop.
I ended up taking my diaper off before my colleague got there, and disposed of it in the customer toilets bin, so i was wearing no underwear under my jeans all night at work.
Trying to debate wether or not to put blackberries or other fruit down my diaper another night, it was super fun and make the night go a lot faster, i just don't want to risk getting caught and losing my job, but it was quiet and just me, so i didnt have a high risk.
Now I have the weekend off, and have a pile of diapers to get through, ill be home all weekend, and online a lot of it, so feel free to send me your dares!
I also bought a pack of banana's, might even buy some more marshmallows tommorow.
;D If you have any more ideas feel free to share, but think about it, and don't be stupid, i dont want to lose my job!!
(: Thanks! x

CISS
12-29-2012, 03:39 AM
Stick a (ripe) banana into the back of your diaper right when you put it on. That's as close as you can get to the "real deal", and they're pretty cheap too. Add chocolate cream if you want it to look more realistic.

Or take a suppository to work and disappear into the toilet for a minute to insert it and then go back to work. Just do the customers a favor and take some chlorophyll pills at least 24 hours before that day. No one will give you tips for stinking up the bar :p

EasySlave
12-29-2012, 05:39 AM
I did one better, i inseted 2 whole ripened banana's into my ass, now i'm going into town, (: im just drinking 2l of orange juice, and im taking 3 cans of diet pepsi with me, ive also put two jaffa cakes, one in each bra on my nipple so the chocolate with melt onto my nipples from walking around so much.
i will stay in town for a minimum of an hour, before heading home!
posting up a full report when i get home. x