PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/switch seeks 18+/female/slave in UK (offline relationship)

mrshunter
12-28-2012, 03:41 PM
26/female/switch seeks 18+/female/slave in UK (offline relationship)

To All Dear Slaves,
my Master has given me the greatest responsibility in finding a new slave for our house hold. This Is a fantastic opportunity for the right person and will take 100% dedication, so please read carefully and if you have any questions please ask as many as you need, But you will have plenty of opportunity to do so in 1 of our many emails or at 1 of 2 interviews or during your trial period.

This is an advert for an eventual live-in position on a 6 months to/or 1 year contract.

- this is the basic information and will depend on you own personal needs -

What you will get out of this -
You will become part of a house hold that will encourage you to become confident, ambitious and successfully.
you will be in a very caring environment, but it will be very hard work and very strict.
The Master of the house is a very Honorable man, he is a professional man who works for the M.O.D, so has had the highest of security checks. My latest job also with the M.O.D so i have been security cleared as well, proof of employment can be provided.
You will want for nothing and everything you will need will be provided for.
It is important that you come to us with no employment so you can be completely committed. This is so the Master has 100% control of your life to start with, but you will leave our house with employment and accommodation if you require, and he will make sure you will be provided for, for the length of your contract or upon your future employment which ever comes first. Please note if you do seek and find employment whilst still living with the Master you will have to pay keep which will be worked out dependent on the amount of hours your work. A percentage of the money you pay for keep will be put in a savings account for you to receive on departure from the house or upon end of contract.

In the short term -
you will get full slave training, with no need to have a job out side of the house, be taught how to serve a Master, how to maintain yourself, and how to conduct your self in fount of others in your role as a slave, and later as a lady.

In the Long term -
you will learn life skills, how to cook, clean, look after people, learn to trust, care and provide for others. You will learn the meaning of responsibility. you will be given the help and advice you will need to get a job starting part time leading to full time, and even the help to find a place of your own to live, to become successful in your own right and to be an independent woman if you want or need to.

If you have family and friends you still want to be in contact with, this is encouraged greatly, so you will be given time and means to speak to them, you will be given opportunities to go visit them and will be provided with the money or means to do so, you will also be given a back ground story you can use to explain your absence, As you Master will want to protect you in all cases.

you will be asked to join our local doctors sugary to go for sti tests, me and my Master will take the tests at the same time for your peace of mind. All your NHS medical treatment will be provided for during your stay with us, as long as you are open and honest about all pre-existing problems before you are accepted.

All Physical and Mental conditions will be considered as long as you are honest about the treatment you do or may require, we have very good access to very good services where we live for either.

You Role -
To serve your Master.
This means to complete any and every task you are given.

What is required from you -

you must be
- 18 years or above
- live in UK or willing to live in the UK
- able to move into the Masters home which is based in the Hampshire county.
- able to preform sexual tasks with another female, lesbian or bi.

you will be expected to get use to

- obedience
- punishments
- to give or receive sexual pleasure with a female - maybe male in future ( this is to be discussed)
- mild bondage
- solentry confinement (never more than a few hours for safety)
- washing and preparing people
- orgasm control
- control over what you where and where you go
- maybe pet play or role play (to be discussed)

HARD LIMITS - You will never ever be subject to any of the following

- under age

- illegal

- bestiality

- body mutilation or bodily harm

- endangerment

- drugs

- scat

If you are interested but not sure still contact us we can be very accommodating, we will make sure you are very well looked after but you will have to learn your place and earn your place in the house like i had to. either message me on here or send and e-mail to [email protected] please ask any questions in your message and please tell us a bit about you and your experience in this life style so far.

thank you so much for reading.

your slave sister - mrshunter. xxx