PDA

View Full Version : Need to stop cumming

daredtogetdare
12-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I have been told I am reaching climax too frequently and cannot for the rest of 2012. However, I also need to request tasks to make it more difficult. Every time I end up climaxing for the rest of the year I have to ruin the orgasm and receive ten punches to the balls, so the closer you push me the more likely I get punished.

tremagne
12-29-2012, 02:07 AM
Roll a dice

If result is even
Go to metronomeonline.com, roll two dices, sum the results and remove 1, and count one every two dots on the metronome from the start (eg: 1 is 40, 2 is 44)
In another window go to timer.onlineclock.net, roll a dice set the timer to 4 times the result (3 is 12 minutes).
Now blindfold your self and jerk off at the pace indicated by the dots; you must not cum until the timer goes off.

If result is odd
Go to metronomeonline.com, roll two dices, sum the results and remove one, and count one every two dots on the metronome from the start (eg: 1 is 208, 2 is 192)
In another window go to timer.onlineclock.net, roll a dice set the timer to the result (3 is 3 minutes).
Now blindfold your self and jerk off at the pace indicated by the dots; you must not cum until the timer goes off.

daredtogetdare
12-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Roll a dice

If result is even
Go to metronomeonline.com, roll two dices, sum the results and remove 1, and count one every two dots on the metronome from the start (eg: 1 is 40, 2 is 44)
In another window go to timer.onlineclock.net, roll a dice set the timer to 4 times the result (3 is 12 minutes).

If result is odd
Go to metronomeonline.com, roll two dices, sum the results and remove one, and count one every two dots on the metronome from the start (eg: 1 is 208, 2 is 192)
In another window go to timer.onlineclock.net, roll a dice set the timer to the result (3 is 3 minutes).
Um im not allowed to cum at all until the new year but your tells me to when the timer goes off....

tremagne
12-29-2012, 03:23 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding, you must not cum before the timer goes off, but when the timer goes off you must stop (or face the consequences).

Dareholic
12-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Roll two dice or one dye twice. Add them together. That is the number of dice dares you must do. Your friend gets to pick which ones.

daredtogetdare
12-30-2012, 05:53 AM
tremagne, yours was very difficult being it's already been a couple days without cumming and i'm REALLY HORNY, but i made it through successfully
dareholic, about to do some dice dares now

daredtogetdare
12-30-2012, 09:50 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128266
just did that dare and survived without cumming. any other threads people want me to do without cumming? i can't cum until new year's or i get punished.

tremagne
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM
I am glad it was hard. Did you do the long and slow, or the quick and fast one?
You can do the other today before your release at midnight.
Do you have any plan for your first cumming of 2013?

PAboy
12-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Text 5 of your friends to pick a number from 1-10 add up all their numbers and jerk for that many minutes getting faster as you go