PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone Dares, Please!

HilariousNoodles
12-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Hello! As I'm sure you've guessed from the title, I will be home alone for around 4 or 5 hours tomorrow before my roommate gets back. There is snow on the ground and I haven't had any dares for a few weeks so I decided to do that :) So, if you don't mind, leave a reply with a dare that I will do (please mind the limits) and I'll try my best!

PS: I would be happy if you included wedgie and spanking, as they are my favorites :)

And I'm looking for a way to do an atomic wedgie, I can rip up to 3 pairs of underwear. Thanks! And if you give me a dare I'll PM you a report!

bitch_boi
12-27-2012, 11:25 PM
so a home alone dare for u ...

this is 2 hout task

in 1st hour:
get is naked and clean the room but the position in which u will be cleaning is that u will be on all four like a dog ... both hands are tied together and should have any object inserted in ur ass ( 5 pens will be more fun )

in 2nd hour:

stay naked have butt plug ... but untie ur hands and have coller on ur neck tie it to any object in the corner and pretend like dog for the whole hour ...

NOTE: do not piss before starting the task instead drink 5 glass of cold water and after starting the task in every 15 mins u have to drink a glass of cold water .... do not piss during the task ...

but if u cant control and have to piss then piss at the place where u are that time and then lick it off and then start the task again from beg

HilariousNoodles
12-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Alright, I didn't get that message in time, sorry. I'll do thst next time I can. Notice: I'm still looking for dares to do next time, as this will be a continuous thing. Even if its a few months old feel free to leave a reply, I'll check it every time I'm home alone and will give you back a report ^.^