PDA

View Full Version : 20/F, taking dares!

Mandy_Z
12-27-2012, 05:30 PM
So I had a goal of not having an orgasm until Sunday but I failed miserably and came 3 times in an hour. As a punishment I am taking dares and edges, and I am not allowed to cum for three days. I have a vibrator and a dildo and household stuff. I will report back. Help a slut out?

havefunboy
12-27-2012, 05:36 PM
want you to kneel down with open legs and you should ride on a bottle and get some household stuff to abuse youre nipples and tits at the same time !!

oh and gone pm you so you can edge hmmmm:D
hope you fail and get more punishment ;)

Soarin'
12-27-2012, 05:37 PM
See how many ice cube you can get in your pussy. For every multiple of 5 cubes you may edge once.
Any less than 15 in 15 minutes and you must take a wooden ruler and whip your breasts 15 times, then each ass cheak 15 times then your pussy 15 times.
Help me out to if you like!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127996

mikey12212
12-27-2012, 05:38 PM
you must ride your vibe and edge 30 times in 1 hour....ok( question mark doesnt work atm)

Mandy_Z
12-27-2012, 05:54 PM
want you to kneel down with open legs and you should ride on a bottle and get some household stuff to abuse youre nipples and tits at the same time !!

oh and gone pm you so you can edge hmmmm:D
hope you fail and get more punishment ;)

I got a beer bottle and got on my hands and knees and rode the bottle for 15 minutes as determined by PM. I also put clothes pins on my nipples and those hurt like hell. I rode the bottle until I edged twice and I almost didn't have the willpower to stop. I hope I can do the rest of these dares without going over.

Soarin'
12-27-2012, 05:56 PM
any sucsess or failure with the ice?

havefunboy
12-27-2012, 06:37 PM
I got a beer bottle and got on my hands and knees and rode the bottle for 15 minutes as determined by PM. I also put clothes pins on my nipples and those hurt like hell. I rode the bottle until I edged twice and I almost didn't have the willpower to stop. I hope I can do the rest of these dares without going over.

good girl always dare you to do this again like and love it and hmm good slavegirl by useing clothpins go on !!

dare you to have another go witout cumming I dare you you wont make it this time hmmmmmm :D

GreenandMean
12-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Take your vibrator and set it to medium. Put it in your pussy and tape it in place. Next put your panties back on and keep the vibrator in place for 30 minutes while cleaning.