PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

missinglinkz
12-27-2012, 01:53 PM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am a reasonably experienced master, looking for my first long term slave. I have had quite a bit of experience with cam slaves looking for just short term masters, usually one session. I definitely enjoy exploring slaves kinky sides, especially toilet play with piss and sometimes scat. Humiliating my pathetic slave is also essential, as they have to remember their place. It doesn't involve public humiliation though as I prefer to keep my slave all to myself. So they serve only me, and aren't going to be prevented from satisfying my needs which is the most important thing!

I am willing to put in a lot of time into my slave. The idea of a long term slave who can knows me and what I want really turns me on. So am I fully prepared to dedicate a lot of time to make that happen. Can be flexible at first regarding times etc, but the slave should be prepared to start accepting my decision on when will doing things and how they will be done. I will become much stricter about this once I know you are serious and punishments will be very severe.

I enjoy making slaves stand naked or nearly naked for very long times in humiliating positions or outfits if they misbehave. I do also use pain, especially early on, to get slaves in line. Though I am also a fair master, serving me well and pleasing me will result in rewards. Maybe I will send you something, like a picture of me for you to enjoy when I am not around. Or even more...

I would prefer slave to be in UK or Europe, due to timezones. But I am willing to work with suitable slaves from other areas.

My preferred method of doing this would be skype, so you do need a webcam.

If you are interested send me a PM on here or add me on skype themissinglink32

missinglinkz
12-28-2012, 04:12 PM
I have had a lot of responses so far. When you are responding please tell me what you are looking for from a master and what it is you are into (not just a basic list of likes). And generally just some information about yourself.

Thanks.