PDA

View Full Version : Requesting punishments from mistress

ckk9
12-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello my mistress told me edge 7 times no cumming I came so she told Me to post this thread and to give punishments. She said to abuse me and make me feel pain and wish I obeyed her.

Chimpchar
12-27-2012, 01:41 PM
"I"? Since when did I give you the right to call yourself "I"?

Somebody punish my servant!

PurPurPurple
12-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Spank your nipples 30 times, and then your ass 30 times. finger your asshole with icyhot for 7 minutes,then find something big ( like a zucchini) and use it as a dildo for 10 minutes. Also write "Property of Chimpchar" above your dick and "cumslut" on your chest with a sharpie.

Hope you enjoy :)

Chimpchar
12-27-2012, 03:17 PM
everyone who's posted here is a Junior member....random
PurPurPurple, thank you for suggesting a punishment for my servant!

Blue Griffin
12-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Combo Breaker... Not a junior poster.

Today you are going to be the mom for a child's birthday.

Start the day wearing a bra, panties, and stockings under your normal clothes. Go to the market for baking supplies. Upon returning, change into a nice house dress, heels, and frilly apron. Do your makeup and hair. Get to baking! Make at least four cream pies and one cake. Listen to, and sing along with a few girly songs while you work.
Once they're done baking, frost as needed, and cool them in the refrigerator.

Next, put out the toys and get set for the sleepover. Toss all your blankets, pillows, and other soft objects out onto an open floor space. Make sure there are plenty of trip hazards, but soft landing spaces.

Oh, no! They've started singing happy birthday, but you haven't brought the cake out yet! Get it from the fridge, put an extra layer of frosting on it, and carry it out the the sleepover room. With the cake right in front of your face, you can't see where you're stepping, and you're walking so quick and spinning out of the way of running children, you can't help but trip. You crash to the ground with your face buried in the cake! All the kids are laughing at you as you struggle to get up. You keep slipping and falling onto the ruined cake, even loosing your balance and sitting on it once. After finally getting to your feet, you clean up the cake, and bring out some pies for the kids to eat instead.

Now the kids are crying for entertainment, but the clown you hired never came. Not to be defeated, you grab the clown dress you ordered for Halloween, and after changing your makeup and comically over-stuffing your dimensions, you return to the room to entertain the children. You do your best to tell jokes, do handstands, and juggle, but you're not a very good clown. Every time you fail to perform well, the children toss a pie at your face. Soon, despite being horrible at jokes, all the kids and their mothers are laughing at you and taking pictures.

When the party finally ends, you call the maid to come clean up the mess, but you've forgotten it's her day off. So, you change into the maid's clothing and clean it up yourself. Once it's all clean, you head to the kitchen to finish up in there. Perched up on the highest shelf, someone has managed to place a lost pie. You can't reach it, but with your trusty feather duster, you try to knock it down. You succeed in knocking it, and it flips and drops down right into your upturned face.

Have fun.

PurPurPurple
12-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Its no bother, Chimpchar :) its quite similar to the dare your servant gave me, so I thought Id see how he likes it :)

silkysatin
12-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Soak a bar of soap in hot water to get it soft, then
begin your 24 hour mouth soaping.

15 minutes in your mouth, then, back into hot water for 15 minutes, then back in your mouth for 15 minutes, then back in hot water for 15 minutes, then back in your mouth for 15 minutes.......I think you get the idea. Do this for 24 hours straight............LOL

This should teach her!!!

Chimpchar
12-27-2012, 03:57 PM
sweet revenge, huh?

silkysatin
12-27-2012, 04:07 PM
1,000 times neatly handwritten:

I will always obey Chimpchar or I must be punished.

ckk9
12-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Wow on punishments

ckk9
12-27-2012, 07:01 PM
I first wrote property of ChimpChar above my dick and cumslut on chest with pink sharpie outlined in black as it says. I felt very degraded and humiliated because I'm someone's property I then spanked each nipple 30 times I did not like this cuz it hurt also it felt very weird and hard to spank but I got it over with. After that I went into my shower to lay down in doggy style and started to spank my ass cheeks 30 times each I made shore each slap was very loud and hard my hands and ass cheeks are both beet red that's how hard. I don't have icyhot so I used arm and hammer extra whitening so it's very strong like icyhot I lubed up fingers. And squirted some in asshole for pain fingered with 2-3 fingers cuz my aashole is very tight not gaped or big those 7 minutes were very painful inside was burning so badly I screamed a bit I wanted to die it burned. Also I didn't have enema so poop came out I the got a cucumber used it as a dildo it hurt much worse because it shoved tooth paste further burned and my aashole is tight so I started to scream cuz it was big

ckk9
12-28-2012, 10:27 AM
I have one 7-9 inch purple vibrating dildo