PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

story_freak
12-27-2012, 11:44 AM
30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello everybody,

as the title says, I am looking for a female slave at least 18 years old, up to 35 years or so. As I don’t own a webcam, I don’t insist on you using one of course.

The charakter of this relationship:
I guess it is just the common what you think a dom/sub relationship would look like, I expect you to follow my orders and you can expect, that I respect your limits and do nothing, that would be dangerous for you or your reputation.
I definitely don’t search für anything short time, I am not only seeking a slave who pleases me in sexual way, but I try to find also a person, I can talk with about anything, a friend.

The relationship would be online and based on chats or email, I could use nearly any sort of messenger, preferable one, that works on my mobile too, because I am often online on my phone. (MSN, kik,…). I would give you tasks on regular basis, you would have to perform them ofline and deliver reports and expect you to deliver your body to play with it while online.

Loyality:
I guess the most important aspect of this relationship should be loyality, you should be loyal in every way, but thererfore is one aspect essential: honesty

Honesty:
For an online relationship is in my opinion honesty something indispensable, because there is only the trust and the respect we have against each other.

What I am into:
- vaginal insertions
- anal insertions
- some pain
- semi public
- some bondage
- maybe clothing control
- stories
- maybe rolplay
- many more also very kinky and weird stuff

What I am not into:
- scat
- piss
- needles
- choking

I guess I have to confess, that I am really kinky and a little perv, not every woman can handle that, but if you are also kinky, it should be possible.

Pictures:
As I am a story freak, normally pictures are not required, but out of bad experiences, I insist on one picture to proof, that you are at least female and the person you pretend to be. After that pictures are welcome, but definitely not necessary.

What I have to offer:
I am a caring person I guess and I am very reliable, you can expect honesty every time and a respectful relationship. I am also very creative in finging new tasks and ways to play.

How you should be:
- a lot more kinky than average
- brave to try new things
- smart, that you can follow my orders and use your common sense
- not that unattractive

If you think you match all of this and you are not afraid of my weirdness and perversion, dare to contact me, if it will match, should be clear after some conversations.

Hope to hear from you soon.

regards
freak

story_freak
12-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi,

sorry to bump this, but I am afraid I didn't make myself clear.

As I had by now very interesting feedbacks and really nice conversations with adorable young aspirants, I have to say that my main kink is odd vaginal insertions, so I am not interested in virgins.

Thank you.