PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (no webcam)

Black Jay
12-26-2012, 07:21 PM
NOTE FROM STAFF: Thread has been moved to the correct location on behalf of the thread owner.

Hello, world!

I'm 18 years old, bisexual, a senior in high school. I'm looking to "extend" my life into this s/m stuff. I do not have a webcam, and will not buy one. Other than that though, I'd like to explore this whole thing. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm a new "beginner" willing to try pretty much anything.

INTERESTED IN: Masturbation, orgasm denial, cum-eating, cbt, anal, ice, humiliation, pain, spanking, or anything else you're into

LIMITS: Anything dealing with friends, family, or another person besides through anonymous contact on the internet. Also, no public, marking on body, poo, or anything that could be dangerous to my body. Essentially, the goal is to not harm my body or have a chance of anyone finding out about this. Oh, and stealing family's possessions is also a limit.

Contact me at: blackjay44(at)yahoo.com
PM me if you have questions or anything. I'm open to anything.

IMPORTANT NOTE::: Communication through email might be best, since times for me to do tasks will be limited. I'll also be on YM though, if you want to communicate through that. Or we could just do it through PM on here, whatever you want :)