PDA

View Full Version : Anal Dares Wanted

MaleSlave010
12-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey Guys and Girls, i would like some anal dares i am pretty new to anal so don't make it too hard pleas. I hope i will find a unknown love with anal haha.
I am a male 21 years old from The Netherlands.

I dont have any toys, I work with household items so....

hope to hear soon from you :)

MaleSlave010
12-26-2012, 02:15 PM
tomorrow home allone so i will continiou tomorrow the whole day

mateo
12-26-2012, 02:29 PM
what are some of these household items you have? have you used any of them before? before responding with your list, fuck your ass with three of those items for 5 minutes each.

MaleSlave010
12-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey thanks for the nice dare, i used my fingers to stretch myself a bit, then i used a marker and the small beer bottle. it made me hard as f*ck but i didn't know if i may cum so i didn't

the most household items i use are: a home made plug from the grips of a foosbaltable, small carrots markers pens, ice cubes hairbrush. the most stuff like every house has

mateo
12-26-2012, 06:18 PM
you could have came, since nobody denied you, but smart thinking all the same. starting when you read this, insert your improv. plug. you'll wear this until I message you giving you permission to remove it. there's a decent chance I'll forget about your little problem, so if you think I might have forgotten, message me and I might let you remove it. if you're given any more dares, you may remove it for the duration of the dare, but replace it as soon as you're finished. same goes for using the restroom

MaleSlave010
12-28-2012, 07:54 AM
i still search dares so people pleas give em

McLee
12-28-2012, 08:00 AM
i still search dares so people pleas give em

Put your largest household in your ass. make sure it cannot go out by itself (wear a small panties) then go to bed for the night.
Try to sleep like this, and you're allowed to remove the toy only in the morning.

Thanks for your report

MaleSlave010
12-28-2012, 09:26 AM
i do that one when i go to bed

camgib
12-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Learn to stroke your prostate for maximum pleasure:

Insert two fingers into your rectum from the front side of your body; my preference is the longest two fingers of my dominant hand.
Run your fingers along the wall of your rectum facing your nuts until you feel a small bump.
Place your fingers on the "far" side of the bum and press hard on the rectal wall.
"Curl" your fingers back toward the opening, maintaining the pressure and pulling them back over the prostate. One finger should pass on either side of the gland.
Repeat this exercise until you have massaged the prostate gland 100 times.

If you slowly jerk off while doing this and time it so that you ejaculate at the end, you're in for a most pleasurable experience.

Let me know how it goes.

MaleSlave010
12-28-2012, 09:56 AM
i will try it after dinner thanks for the good dares people! keep em comming

camgib
12-28-2012, 09:59 AM
I'm not really sure what you're after with the dares.

Are you looking for anal stretching or anal stimulation? I went for stimulation with the first task. I don't mind writing you another dare when you report on the first.

MaleSlave010
12-28-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm not really sure what you're after with the dares.

Are you looking for anal stretching or anal stimulation? I went for stimulation with the first task. I don't mind writing you another dare when you report on the first.

i would like them both, i am going to do your dare before i go to bed

camgib
12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
If you want some stretching, the best way that I know to do it is as follows:

Use the index fingers of each hand and insert.

Place your fingers so that the nails are facing each other.
Thy should be aligned with your cleft, one up and one down.

Push them gently apart until you feel the pressure/stretching in your anus.
Rotate your fingers slightly and repeat.
Continue stretching and rotating until you've covered a 180-degree angle with your fingers.
You should be able to fit something slightly larger than when you started.

If you're into stretching by insertion, I would suggest using pencils or pens and insert then one at a time until you can't fit any more.

Do the stroking task I gave you and then repeat again.

The above is particularly good if you're preparing to try to insert something large. You can also use it between two of the pen insertion exercises.

MaleSlave010
12-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Learn to stroke your prostate for maximum pleasure:

Insert two fingers into your rectum from the front side of your body; my preference is the longest two fingers of my dominant hand.
Run your fingers along the wall of your rectum facing your nuts until you feel a small bump.
Place your fingers on the "far" side of the bum and press hard on the rectal wall.
"Curl" your fingers back toward the opening, maintaining the pressure and pulling them back over the prostate. One finger should pass on either side of the gland.
Repeat this exercise until you have massaged the prostate gland 100 times.

If you slowly jerk off while doing this and time it so that you ejaculate at the end, you're in for a most pleasurable experience.

Let me know how it goes.

i tryed it but i can't seem to find the prostate

camgib
12-29-2012, 03:54 PM
The prostate is usually about two knuckles into the rectum on the wall facing your balls. (It will feel kind of like it is directly behind your balls.)

If you insert the middle finger of one hand in inside by reaching between your legs. You should be able to feel a "bump" about the size of the last digit of your thumb on the inside. That's your prostate.

It's pretty hardy. You can press pretty hard on it. If you're having trouble finding it or not getting much pleasure from it, it's usually because you're not pressing hard enough. (Just a caution, some guys think prostate massage is kind of meh, anyway. Don't let this concern you if it's not a super trip for you. It's still a great addition to masturbation.)

Massaging the prostate with two fingers together usually works best when you're trying to massage yourself. If you press hard on the "far" side of the gland (deeper in the rectum) and curl your fingers so that they rub back over the prostate and don't pull out of your anus, you'll usually get the best sensation.

If you're still having trouble, send me a PM or add me on Skype (cam.gibby) and I'll try to walk you through finding it.