PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (beginners only)

DatMister
12-26-2012, 05:51 AM
19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (beginners only)

Hey Slaves,

I am DatMister and I am searching for slaves/a slave that meets requirements given below. I am 19 years old, male and kind of new to being a master. I am being a master for around some months so I am not that experienced. Because of this I'd like to get responss of beginner slaves.

You should be a longtermed slave, but short-termed is okay in some cases. You need to have a webcam or be able to send photos, that is very important. Because how do I know you have completed your task, if I can't see any proof? ;)

I accept any limits as long as you like anal, humiliation, degrading and cbt. Other likes you have I can involve too.

I will not be online 24/7 but I will be online like every day for some day.
Also I have vacation at the moment; means that I have a lot of time to stay
in contact with you. I really appreciate longtermed online relationships, maybeee it is possible to be an offline relationship if you meet further requirements that I will tell you via PM.
For further information you may have, just write a PM to me.

Greeeeeeetings

:badteeth:

EDITED 27th December 2012

DatMister
12-26-2012, 03:19 PM
I recieved a lot of requests and I will read them all! If I want YOU, you will be messaged!

DatMister
12-26-2012, 05:44 PM
I am still up for requests!

DatMister
12-27-2012, 02:40 AM
After my inbox got kind of blown up I want to give further information:

You can apply here by posting a reply.

aslaveforyou
12-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Hello, I m extremely interested in becoming your slave. Long term is ideal for me and I share the same likes as you. I have a digital camera and can prove any tasks that you set forth for me. If you want to know some more about me here is a link to my latest advertisement.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127518

Please PM me here or add me on skype at aslaveforlife.