PDA

View Full Version : Control me

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 03:45 AM
copying kmudomo sorry :p but I need 5 straight yes's to be allowed to cum I'll do truths and dares to gain permission merry christmas! :) little_girl has now teamed up with me also we work as a team only and recieve yes's and dares as if we were 1 person! we don't actually know each other though so no dares as if we're sitting next to each other!

enaz
12-26-2012, 03:54 AM
You saw how long kmudomo's thread has been going right? Do you really think you have that kind of will power?

To get started do 5 edges. Hold the first edge for 5 seconds, the second edge for 10 seconds, and so on until the last one which you will hold for seconds.

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 03:55 AM
You saw how long kmudomo's thread has been going right? Do you really think you have that kind of will power?

To get started do 5 edges. Hold the first edge for 5 seconds, the second edge for 10 seconds, and so on until the last one which you will hold for seconds.

yes I do :p

and does that get me my first yes on completion?

enaz
12-26-2012, 03:58 AM
No, but if you give a good enough report it may encourage me to give you another dare that might result in a yes.

BedMax
12-26-2012, 04:00 AM
Well, get naked, clothespegs on your nipples. You are to suck your big toe nicely, like it was a cock, for 30 minutes. All the time you must be masturbating with your free hand, no cum !. When you get wet, smear your juices on your toe and continue sucking. If you endure for 30 mins, you earned my YES

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 04:14 AM
already done 2 edges for the first darre but will add sucking my toe into this for 30 mins atleast :p

DerbySubMale
12-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Kmdumo also has to edge for every question asked on the thread. Are you prepared to do that too?

mateo
12-26-2012, 08:19 AM
for every "yes" that you are granted. (whether in a row or not) you must fuck your ass for 5 minutes with the largest object you can handle.

zbhbatman
12-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Dare you to do these on chaturbate so we can all watch

mateo
12-26-2012, 08:26 AM
now, to earn a "yes" from me, write "dare slave" across your chest and "getdare's cunt" right above said cunt. do so with permenant marker, and keep it refreshed until you're free

Sindrato
12-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Tak one of your toys (or anything falus-shaped if you have no toys.), and insert it as deep as it goes. Then, just sit on it. Don't move, don't wiggle, don't do anything. Go like that for at least 30 minutes. If you are up for extra challenge, blidnfold and bind yourself, so that you have no idea how much time has passed until the alarm rings.

Note: This does not earn you a yes upon completion, but it could earn you a yes after a report...

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Kmdumo also has to edge for every question asked on the thread. Are you prepared to do that too?

sure! :) just questions though?

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:50 AM
You have to bind your tits for an hour and slap them as hard as you can five times, every five minutes. This won't get you a yes on completion, but I am looking forward to your report :)

mattz26
12-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Put 2 clothespins on each nipple, take 2 dildo shaped toys (don't know what kind of toys you have though) and insert 1 in your pussy & 1 in your ass. During 30 minutes you will fuck yourself with them alternating which toy.

So first 5 minutes you fuck your pussy, 2nd 5 minutes you fuck your ass, then 5mins pussy again, etc. And obviously no cumming. ;)

After the 30 minutes are over I want you to write me a report. If you complete the task well & the report is good, then you'll deserve a YES from me. :)

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:27 PM

ok I've done this now took about 45mins overall and the first 3 I actually quite enjoyed myself but the last 2 were hell it felt like my pussy was imploding as I held it in! got me so horny added the toe tucking of next dare into this after 10mins and did until end I hope this is ok for both of you I surprisingly really enjoyed the taste of my big toe though xD

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:28 PM
for every "yes" that you are granted. (whether in a row or not) you must fuck your ass for 5 minutes with the largest object you can handle.

is this a yes???

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Tak one of your toys (or anything falus-shaped if you have no toys.), and insert it as deep as it goes. Then, just sit on it. Don't move, don't wiggle, don't do anything. Go like that for at least 30 minutes. If you are up for extra challenge, blidnfold and bind yourself, so that you have no idea how much time has passed until the alarm rings.

Note: This does not earn you a yes upon completion, but it could earn you a yes after a report...

I was going to do this with my glass dildo. However I was worried of losing it up their so I sat on my hairbrush handle with some handwash as lube and sat there with a hoody tied round my head as a makeshift blindfold :p I really wanted to wiggle or bounce on it though I love anal and if anything I just got a bit bored sitting still :/ hope this is a good enough report :)

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:31 PM
now, to earn a "yes" from me, write "dare slave" across your chest and "getdare's cunt" right above said cunt. do so with permenant marker, and keep it refreshed until you're free

ok this is now done in black permanent marker earning my first yes! :D

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:33 PM
You have to bind your tits for an hour and slap them as hard as you can five times, every five minutes. This won't get you a yes on completion, but I am looking forward to your report :)

First time doing proper tit torture and I caved in after 20mins :/ I'm willing to receive punishment or retry it but I was actually crying the pain was so bad having them tied so tight and slapping :/ sorry.

HumiliateAdam
12-26-2012, 07:37 PM
For a yes from me you must pm me with a humiliating dare whilst you type it u must be fingering your pussy

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Put 2 clothespins on each nipple, take 2 dildo shaped toys (don't know what kind of toys you have though) and insert 1 in your pussy & 1 in your ass. During 30 minutes you will fuck yourself with them alternating which toy.

So first 5 minutes you fuck your pussy, 2nd 5 minutes you fuck your ass, then 5mins pussy again, etc. And obviously no cumming. ;)

After the 30 minutes are over I want you to write me a report. If you complete the task well & the report is good, then you'll deserve a YES from me. :)

most enjoyable dare so far clothes pins weren't to nice but bearable after a while :p I began this fucking my pussy with my glass dildo for 5mins with hand gel as lube before swapping to my ass with hairbrush handle in my last 5mins of pussy fucking I edged but didn't cum hope this is ok. really enjoyed this fun although frustrating not being able to cum at the end like I would of usually after this sort of dare though :(

Sindrato
12-26-2012, 07:45 PM
I was going to do this with my glass dildo. However I was worried of losing it up their so I sat on my hairbrush handle with some handwash as lube and sat there with a hoody tied round my head as a makeshift blindfold :p I really wanted to wiggle or bounce on it though I love anal and if anything I just got a bit bored sitting still :/ hope this is a good enough report :)

Well, it wasn't meant to go anal, but rather vaginal, but since I find the one you did maybe even harder, and you did the "extra points" thing, here's your second YES.

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Well, it wasn't meant to go anal, but rather vaginal, but since I find the one you did maybe even harder, and you did the "extra points" thing, here's your second YES.

thankyou :) and sorry as you said sit on it I just presumed anal sorry :/

Xdress_parttime
12-26-2012, 07:48 PM
You don't need to do a dare for me. Yes

Loome
12-26-2012, 08:02 PM
No sorry. I dare u toedge once per question?

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:02 PM
For a yes from me you must pm me with a humiliating dare whilst you type it u must be fingering your pussy

3 yes's! :D 2 more guys please I'll do anything really horny atm :p

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:03 PM
No sorry. I dare u toedge once per question?

omg I was 1 yes away </3 :( and I already said yes to this only had dares so far though until this xD

HumiliateAdam
12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
ok me again for one last yes you must do what my private message says

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:09 PM
ok me again for one last yes you must do what my private message says

what pm is this?

vagus21
12-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Since you liked the taste of your big toe so much, bring yourself to edge until you are soaking wet, then wipe all of your juices on your toes. Then suck on your toes, sucking all of the juices off. Suck on your toes like you had a foot fetish, licking each toe, sliding your tongue between the toes ect. With a good report, You'll get a yes from me.

HumiliateAdam
12-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I have just resent the pm

Loome
12-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Can I be your pet slave ?
How old are you ?
Are you a good singer ?
Are you happy ?
Are you sad ?
Are you horny ?
Are you a nice person ?
Are you a pervert ?
Should i stop asking questions ?
Do you love to edge so much ?
Why am i asking so many questions ?
Is this the last question ?

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Can I be your pet slave ?
How old are you ?
Are you a good singer ?
Are you happy ?
Are you sad ?
Are you horny ?
Are you a nice person ?
Are you a pervert ?
Should i stop asking questions ?
Do you love to edge so much ?
Why am i asking so many questions ?
Is this the last question ?

no
not really
kinda its christmas
yep I really want to cum and I was so close!
yes!
I'd say so if you knew me you wouldn't expect me to be on here :L
I don't eye up every guy so not really :p
I like edging but this much not really it gets frustrating after a while :/
because your cool and want to give me a yes for all this edging?
I hope so!

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:40 PM
I have just resent the pm
ok thats 1 yes now I've done that :D

Loome
12-26-2012, 08:42 PM
I will ask a few more question because you said no.
Is this okay for you ?
Should is ask even more questions ?
Do you know Miku Hatsune ?
Are those questions anoying ?
Was this a stupid awnser ?
Are you still horny ?
Are you stupid ?
Are you smart ?
Am I from Austria ?
Am I smart ?
Stupid ?
Funny ?
Why am I asking you questions about me ?

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 08:45 PM
I will ask a few more question because you said no.
Is this okay for you ?
Should is ask even more questions ?
Do you know Miku Hatsune ?
Are those questions anoying ?
Was this a stupid awnser ?
Are you still horny ?
Are you stupid ?
Are you smart ?
Am I from Austria ?
Am I smart ?
Stupid ?
Funny ?
Why am I asking you questions about me ?

-_-
if you insist.
nope
very
yes
very :(
no
no
no
no
yes :p
nope ;)
cus your being annoying

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 09:01 PM
ok from now on me and little_girl will have to work together for the 5 yes's dares and questions are relevant to the both of us however one fails we both fail :/ yes's and no's can only be for both of us not just one of us! :p enjoy controlling us both :p 1 yes we're on atm! :)

Malicious
12-26-2012, 09:08 PM
ok from now on me and little_girl will have to work together for the 5 yes's dares and questions are relevant to the both of us however one fails we both fail :/ yes's and no's can only be for both of us not just one of us! :p enjoy controlling us both :p 1 yes we're on atm! :)

Then lets get you both to work. A 'no' from me to get you back to zero.

little_girl
12-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Then lets get you both to work. A 'no' from me to get you back to zero.

gee thanks ;) way to be cruel haha

Malicious
12-26-2012, 09:13 PM
gee thanks ;) way to be cruel haha

<---------------------

vagus21
12-26-2012, 09:18 PM
for the next 10 mins, you have to finger your ass. while fingering your ass you have to suck on a random object in the room. plus you must say aloud "I'm a dirty whore who loves her ass stuffed" 5 times before the 10 mins is up. A good report may earn you both a yes

Loome
12-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Did you miss me ?
will you beg as to let you cum ?
Do you know i have a similar thread (link in my signature) ?
are you hungry ?
are you sleepy ?
are you angry ?
do you hate me ?

little_girl
12-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Did you miss me ?
are you hungry ?
are you sleepy ?
are you angry ?
do you hate me ?

I didn't even know you lol
if you beg me to beg you ;)
yes
yes
not really
not yet
If you do this enough I'll have a reason to

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Did you miss me ?
are you hungry ?
are you sleepy ?
are you angry ?
do you hate me ?

nope
yep :(
nope :D
a bit :)
yep it 4:23am xD
slightly more frustrated thouugh
nope :)

cdave
12-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey love the tread sent you a pm :)

little_girl
12-26-2012, 09:31 PM
for the next 10 mins, you have to finger your ass. while fingering your ass you have to suck on a random object in the room. plus you must say aloud "I'm a dirty whore who loves her ass stuffed" 5 times before the 10 mins is up. A good report may earn you both a yes

I haven't done anything anal in a while, and now my ass hurts haha :p While I was fingering my ass I was sucking on a pen I have in my room, and every two minutes I said "I'm a dirty whore who loves her ass stuffed". One time, my mom called into me asking "what did you say?"!! You have no idea how scared I was!! I am so glad she decided not to come in and check on me and seeing my finger my ass!

little_girl
12-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey love the tread sent you a pm :)

You didn't send me the pm haha

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 09:34 PM

well I love anal so this wasn't a problem I sucked the tv remote and said it 5 times in a row to get it over and done with :p was so worried my parents would here though otherwise loved the dare! :)

vagus21
12-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Glad you both got a little humiliation out of it with the risk of being caught by your parents, hope it made you even that much more wet. To receive a yes, you both need to pm me with either a dare or a short story of one of your most taboo sex experiences.

vagus21
12-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Good work girls! You deserve this... Yes!

little_girl
12-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Good work girls! You deserve this... Yes!

Thank you so much!! :D

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Thank you so much!! :D

thanks! :D 4 to go wooo! ;D

whatup!?
12-26-2012, 09:57 PM
edge 5 times and its a yes

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 10:19 PM

finished! :D wasn't to hard to do when I've been playing with my ass and pussy for almost 6 hours now xD had to take a mini break after 4th edge though to insure I didn't reach orgasm! :p

Loome
12-26-2012, 10:24 PM
No and I dare you to edge twice per question. :D:D:D

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:24 PM

Finally, I'm done! It took me way longer to complete than I thought :D I almost came twice, after the fourth and fifth edge :D

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 10:26 PM
ok back to 4 more yes's we are :(

zootsuit
12-26-2012, 10:28 PM
sit indian stile with your foot on your pussy. cum as many times as you can till it hurts. lick it off your foot and you can not shut your mouth so you dont swallow it

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 10:29 PM
sit indian stile with your foot on your pussy. cum as many times as you can till it hurts. lick it off your foot and you can not shut your mouth so you dont swallow it

we're not allowed to cum.... :/ thats the whole point of the thread!

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:30 PM

And I can't even bend like that so...

messyslut8
12-26-2012, 10:32 PM
And I can't even bend like that so...

I can just about get my heel to touch there but it kills :L I'm off guys anyway will reply to dares tomorrow waking up to 4 more yes's in a row would be nice! :D

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I can just about get my heel to touch there but it kills :L I'm off guys anyway will reply to dares tomorrow waking up to 4 more yes's in a row would be nice! :D

I'm going to stay on for a while :) so keep them coming for me at least

Loome
12-26-2012, 10:49 PM
How are you ?
How horny are ?
Do you edge twice per question as I dared you

Blue Griffin
12-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Here's a yes from me. No strings attached.
|
|
|
|
YES

(well maybe an optional one... I'll pm you later. )

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:52 PM
How are you ?
How horny are ?

I'm good :)
Very!
yes :(

little_girl
12-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Here's a yes from me. No strings attached.
|
|
|
|
YES

thank you so much!!! I love you!! if you have one pm! :D

little_girl
12-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Alright guys, I'm about to go to bed in a few minutes. if you have one or two more for me to do before I go, you have about 7 minutes ;)

bee9
12-26-2012, 11:53 PM
To get a yes:

Edge twice in a row as a warm up.

Slowly and gently touch your clit with a finger covered with your juices or saliva, 50 times. You have to stare at your clit (sit with your legs spread).

30 seconds break. Keep staring.

Edge as fast as you can, then hold it and hold your breath. After you start to breath again close your eyes and imagine that your clit is going to be licked in a moment. Stay like that for 10 seconds.

Put one finger in your pussy, in and out, be careful not to touch clit. Do that for 2 minutes, slow and deep. One finger only.

30 seconds break, look at your pussy.

Edge and hold it for 10 seconds.

10 seconds break. Eyes open, staring at clit.

Edge and hold it for 20 seconds.

Put one finger in your pussy and keep it there for 30 seconds.

Rub your clit against some rough fabric until you edge then lay on your back with legs spread wide and hold your breath as long as you can.

If you had enough 'yes' and going to have an O, repeat everything with a drop of toothpaste on your clit and cum in the end (after rubbing with rough fabric).

Id.
12-27-2012, 12:59 AM
No. I wouldn't want you to be denied the pleasure of further denial.

whatup!?
12-27-2012, 03:43 AM
Guess thats a yes

archie21
12-27-2012, 03:56 AM
what kind of messy would messy slut like to get involved in?
Has little girl ever considered getting messy?

I will give you a yes if you both take on a simple messy dare and the report makes me cum....

mattz26
12-27-2012, 04:49 AM
most enjoyable dare so far clothes pins weren't to nice but bearable after a while :p I began this fucking my pussy with my glass dildo for 5mins with hand gel as lube before swapping to my ass with hairbrush handle in my last 5mins of pussy fucking I edged but didn't cum hope this is ok. really enjoyed this fun although frustrating not being able to cum at the end like I would of usually after this sort of dare though :(
This report would definitely have deserved a yes! Alas it seems like the situation has changed a bit so I guess I'll have to give a new dare now for another yes? I am curious to know why little_girl teamed up though: so desperate to not cum, eh? :P

You know, reading through this topic of 2 girls like you doing these dares actually made me, a gay guy, horny! That alone could deserve a yes but let's be honest: you both want a dare.

Get in starting position: naked, something up your ass (you can choose what because you're not both as experienced with anal) & clothespins on nipples. Now masturbate for 5 minutes, then watch straight porn for 5 mins (no touching), masturbate again for 5mins, lesbian porn for 5mins (no touching), masturbate 5mins, gay porn for 5mins (no touching), masturbate until you have edged 5 times.

A good report will deserve a YES of course. :) (if you'll have to remove the clothespins during the dare, just continue without, I'll see if it's still enough for a yes)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 05:59 AM
How are you?
How horny are ?

good
to horny :(
yes :p

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:00 AM
here's a yes from me. No strings attached.
|
|
|
|
yes

love you blue! :d

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:00 AM

I will give you a yes if you both take on a simple messy dare and the report makes me cum....

anything to do with food :) no pee or poo though
I don't know

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:01 AM

whats the dare btw?

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:04 AM
No. I wouldn't want you to be denied the pleasure of further denial.

noooooooo :( I enjoy earning the right and being denied but I really want to cum right now :(

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:09 AM
To get a yes:

Slowly and gently touch your clit with a finger covered with your juices or saliva, 50 times. You have to stare at your clit (sit with your legs spread).

Edge as fast as you can, then hold it and hold your breath. After you start to breath again close your eyes and imagine that your clit is going to be licked in a moment. Stay like that for 10 seconds.

Put one finger in your pussy, in and out, be careful not to touch clit. Do that for 2 minutes, slow and deep. One finger only.

Rub your clit against some rough fabric until you edge then lay on your back with legs spread wide and hold your breath as long as you can.

If you had enough 'yes' and going to have an O, repeat everything with a drop of toothpaste on your clit and cum in the end (after rubbing with rough fabric).

ok this would usually of been really enjoyable working up to orgasm but instead this was an actual living hell knowing there was no reward :( when holding my breath and closing my eyes I felt like my pussy was going to explode and I just wanted to pull my eyes out at the points where I was just staring :/ although if I hadn't had the breaks I think I wouldn't of been able to contain myself so its a good job you added these I guess. p.s. I hate you. :P

idubbeldareyou
12-27-2012, 06:21 AM
For a yes:
Post for me (or pm me) an anal dare for beginners (easy) and then do this dare yourself with toothpaste.
And some questions :p
What's the most daring thing you ever did?
What's a daring thing you (kinda secretly maybe) want to do, but haven't done yet?

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:24 AM
For a yes:
Post for me (or pm me) an anal dare for beginners (easy) and then do this dare yourself with toothpaste.
What's a daring thing you (kinda secretly maybe) want to do, but haven't done yet?

fuck yourself with a hairbrush :P and will so!
mastrubated in a public toilet xD
pee or poo maybe as long as I don't have to eat it xD

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:28 AM
This report would definitely have deserved a yes! Alas it seems like the situation has changed a bit so I guess I'll have to give a new dare now for another yes? I am curious to know why little_girl teamed up though: so desperate to not cum, eh? :P

You know, reading through this topic of 2 girls like you doing these dares actually made me, a gay guy, horny! That alone could deserve a yes but let's be honest: you both want a dare.

Get in starting position: naked, something up your ass (you can choose what because you're not both as experienced with anal) & clothespins on nipples. Now masturbate for 5 minutes, then watch straight porn for 5 mins (no touching), masturbate again for 5mins, lesbian porn for 5mins (no touching), masturbate 5mins, gay porn for 5mins (no touching), masturbate until you have edged 5 times.

A good report will deserve a YES of course. :) (if you'll have to remove the clothespins during the dare, just continue without, I'll see if it's still enough for a yes)

I would of enjoyed this one to until you added the clothes pins :( I already have very tender boobs after a tit torture dare last night and it was 30mins of hell! I decided to put an unpeeled banana up my ass for a change though and it really felt quite good and I enjoyed all 3 types of porn tbh! even enjoyed the edging a bit but I just want to cum now :( my nipples are hurting like fuck though and I'm still panting/playing as I type this :D

mattz26
12-27-2012, 06:41 AM
I would of enjoyed this one to until you added the clothes pins :( I already have very tender boobs after a tit torture dare last night and it was 30mins of hell! I decided to put an unpeeled banana up my ass for a change though and it really felt quite good and I enjoyed all 3 types of porn tbh! even enjoyed the edging a bit but I just want to cum now :( my nipples are hurting like fuck though and I'm still panting/playing as I type this :D

But on the plus side, again a great report! Definitely deserves that yes... Have no idea how much you're at now.

So, you really seem like this kind of threads where you can't cum, don't you? (don't have to edge for this question)
And 2nd question: you want to experiment with pee dares, did I see that right? Perhaps I should include that in a future dare (no edge required for this question either)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 06:43 AM
But on the plus side, again a great report! Definitely deserves that yes... Have no idea how much you're at now.

So, you really seem like this kind of threads where you can't cum, don't you? (don't have to edge for this question)
And 2nd question: you want to experiment with pee dares, did I see that right? Perhaps I should include that in a future dare (no edge required for this question either)

do you not want to wait for little_girl at the same time?

well I do enjoy it but at times like now I hate it because I just want to cum so bad :(
yep nothing hardcore though and not sure about little_girls opinions on pee :/

mattz26
12-27-2012, 06:48 AM
do you not want to wait for little_girl at the same time?

well I do enjoy it but at times like now I hate it because I just want to cum so bad :(
yep nothing hardcore though and not sure about little_girls opinions on pee :/
Almost forgot about little_girl! Thanks for reminding me... That's pretty stupid of me. Guess that's only a half yes then. :D

Well then question to little_girl: would you want to experiment with pee dares or rather not?

If she won't then I guess I'll have to find another way to give only you such a dare. ;)

Top_Hat
12-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I want you to edge by swirling your finger around your clit but take note of how many times it takes for you to edge because that number will be how many times you are to spank each breast and flick each nipple with a rubber band.

After that you are to see how fast you can melt 10 ice cubes using only your pussy and breasts.

Post a report and maybe I'll give you a yes.

For now, it's a no.

Loome
12-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Do you know how much my balls hurt thanks to your questions ?
How are you today ?
How tall are you ?
Do you have a job ?
And no cumming.

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:18 AM
I want you to edge by swirling your finger around your clit but take note of how many times it takes for you to edge because that number will be how many times you are to spank each breast and flick each nipple with a rubber band.

After that you are to see how fast you can melt 10 ice cubes using only your pussy and breasts.

Post a report and maybe I'll give you a yes.

For now, it's a no.

146 times omg :( my already tender breasts are now killing me :/ barely even felt the pain of nipples they were hurting so much it took me just under 10mins for this part inserting 2 in my pussy at a time to melt which was about 4 mins each and giving the other 6 almost a tit wank 3 at a time until they all melted :p atleast numbed the pain of my boobs a bit :)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Do you know how much my balls hurt thanks to your questions ? do you have any idea how annoying you are xD
How are you today ? good :)
How tall are you ? 5 ft 7 look at my sig!
Do you have a job ? no I'm at college :)
And no cumming.

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 07:29 AM
How many more "yes" do you need?

Loome
12-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Do you know that i have 2 yes in a row allready ?
Is this more then you have ?
I dare you to count evry edge you had so far and put in in your signature and I dare you to address your self only as this bitch

Cupid Stunts
12-27-2012, 07:37 AM
You have semi-public in your likes, so I'm pushing the boat out a little bit here.

Strip naked in your room. Insert something into your ass lie on your bed in your front. Fuck your pussy with your glass dildo underneath you with one hand, while circling your clit with the other. Do this up to the very edge. Now leave the glass dildo in your pussy and continue to rub your clit very gently, enough to keep on the edge but not enough to come. Now grab your phone put it by your head and set it on record. You are to fuck both your pussy and your ass exactly 20 more times each, and with each penetration you are to whisper "I'm a fucking dirty slut" loud enough to be picked up by the phone. You'll need to alternate between pussy and ass fucking. You are not allowed to stop rubbing your clit, in fact as with every stroke as you get closer to 20 you are to increase the speed.

When the 20 in each is complete you are to stop the recording. You can only delete this in 2 days time, so must continue your normal days knowing theres a recording of you fucking yourself on your phone. I suggest not letting anyone have your phone!

A report earns a automatic yes from me.

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:39 AM
How many more "yes" do you need?

well if I was doing it by myself I would have earnt 5 in a row then but I'm awaiting little_girl's completion :p

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Do you know that i have 2 yes in a row allready ? I have 5 if little_girl completes the dares :p
Is this more then you have ? no
I dare you to count evry edge you had so far and put in in your signature and I dare you to address your self only as this bitch. ok :/

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 07:41 AM
Seeing as your breasts are hurting spend 10 mins just rubbing them with moisturiser. In that time cool down your glass dildo with the freezer, fridge or in ice.
Once you finished massaging your breasts, get so ice and melt 2 cubes on each breast and two using your pussy. Rub them only on the outside, gently.

Now find an item, longer and wider than your hair brush to tease your ass with.
You are to slowly fuck your ass, 100 times just pushing it so it just in you then slowly out. After 100 more slow thrusts but with its full length and then leave it in.

Fetch your dildo and You are to slowly fuck your pussy, 100 times just pushing it so is just in you then slowly out. After a 100 more slow thrusts but with its full length and then leave it in.

Now both at the same time start with full lengths, slowly thrust in and out. Starting with one full thrust every 30 seconds. Reducing by a second every cycle, such next thrust in 29 seconds, then 28,27,26 etc. Ti'll you reach one per second, then you are to keep that up for 5 minutes.

Ten leave both items in you and grind into them as you report back.

Depending on the report we shall see if its a yes:D

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 07:42 AM
well if I was doing it by myself I would have earnt 5 in a row then but I'm awaiting little_girl's completion :p

Then maybe i'll throw Little_girl some dares:p

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Seeing as your breasts are hurting spend 10 mins just rubbing them with moisturiser. In that time cool down your glass dildo with the freezer, fridge or in ice.
Once you finished massaging your breasts, get so ice and melt 2 cubes on each breast and two using your pussy. Rub them only on the outside, gently.

You are to slowly fuck your ass, 100 times just pushing it so it just in you then slowly out. After 100 more slow thrusts but with its full length and then leave it in.

Fetch your dildo and You are to slowly fuck your pussy, 100 times just pushing it so is just in you then slowly out. After a 100 more slow thrusts but with its full length and then leave it in.

Now both at the same time start with full lengths, slowly thrust in and out. Starting with one full thrust every 30 seconds. Reducing by a second every cycle, such next thrust in 29 seconds, then 28,27,26 etc. Ti'll you reach one per second, then you are to keep that up for 5 minutes.

I could do this with the stuff I have but dares have to be appropriate for both me and little_girl as we're a team :p could you modify it? :)

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 07:47 AM
I could do this with the stuff I have but dares have to be appropriate for both me and little_girl as we're a team :p could you modify it? :)

Defiantly and will keep it in mind for future dares:D

Loome
12-27-2012, 07:48 AM
No cumming bitch and i want you to thank us for posting so much dares.

mattz26
12-27-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh, you already have 5 yes? Does that mean you don't have to do more dares & just await little_girl's completion?

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
back to square 1 why o why couldn't you of been online and completed them with me little_girl :'( and thankyou everyone so so much for the dares!

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Oh, you already have 5 yes? Does that mean you don't have to do more dares & just await little_girl's completion?

I'm not really sure if I've been given half yes's and then a no but would of been 5 if little_girl had completed does it still count as 5 in a row when she completes?

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Little_Girl Variation

Time to enjoy your 32B's spend 10 mins just rubbing them with moisturiser. In that time cool down a ice lolly with the freezer, fridge.

Fetch your ice lolly and You are to slowly rub your clit, 100 times just pushing it so is just just touches then off per rub. After a 100 more slow rubs but with its full contact and make sure to take breaks. Afterwards put on toothpaste.

Now both at the same time start with full lengths/ rubbing with the lolly, slowly thrust in and out/ rub continuously. Starting with one full thrust/rub every 30 seconds. Reducing by a second every cycle, such next thrust/rub in 29 seconds, then 28,27,26 etc. Ti'll you reach one per second such the lolly will be tapping, then you are to keep that up for 5 minutes.

Then leave both items in, on your clit you and grind into them as you report back.

Depending on the report we shall see if its a yes

mattz26
12-27-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm not really sure if I've been given half yes's and then a no but would of been 5 if little_girl had completed does it still count as 5 in a row when she completes?

That does make it a bit complicated, yes. From what I've understood you both have to have 5 yes together before one of you can cum. That means that you both have to be at 5 yes at the same time. So if one of you is at 5 before the other but gets a no after that it should be back to square one because you got a no. But if you would've only gotten more yes until little_girl logged on & completed 5 yes as well then you'd be allowed to cum.

At least that's what I understand from it: you girls made it harder for yourself by teaming up :P

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 08:05 AM

I feel yes but any dares set in the interim, you still have to complete, her not being here still means the thread continues as does the dares. But you no longer needs 5 yeses only her:D

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 08:10 AM
lets just say if she gains the 5 yes's I gained we can both cum ;) if not both back to square one :p and I'll do some more dares in a bit :)

Cupid Stunts
12-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Dare = Edited, but still a lot of fun

masterwolf
12-27-2012, 08:13 AM
until you and littlegirl have gotten the permission to cum, you are banned from wearing bras or panties

Loome
12-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Why don't you addres youreself as this bitch?
As punishment you have to cover your pussy in toothpaste and spanke it 50 times.

mattz26
12-27-2012, 08:16 AM
lets just say if she gains the 5 yes's I gained we can both cum ;) if not both back to square one :p and I'll do some more dares in a bit :)

Your topic, your rules, I guess? :) Seems reasonable anyway but does that mean she has to do the same dares you did for those 5 yes or that she has to do other dares to get 5 yes?

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 08:19 AM

Sounds good to me, your thread your rules, but wonder how long ti'll she log's on? You have any idea?:confused:

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Your topic, your rules, I guess? :) Seems reasonable anyway but does that mean she has to do the same dares you did for those 5 yes or that she has to do other dares to get 5 yes?

same dares and reports as me :)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Sounds good to me, your thread your rules, but wonder how long ti'll she log's on? You have any idea?:confused:

this bitch doesn't know :/ she's in a different timezone to me and said she had a basketball game last night so who knows! :/

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Why don't you addres youreself as this bitch?
As punishment you have to cover your pussy in toothpaste and spanke it 50 times.

this bitch forgot sorry

mattz26
12-27-2012, 08:46 AM
say, do you like to give out dares too? Or just getting them?

I was thinking that as a reward, next to cumming you should give out dares to 3 persons (me included) in this thread. I'm sure lots here would like that. ;)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 08:47 AM
say, do you like to give out dares too? Or just getting them?

I was thinking that as a reward, next to cumming you should give out dares to 3 persons (me included) in this thread. I'm sure lots here would like that. ;)

if we ever get there then surre! :p

Xdress_parttime
12-27-2012, 08:51 AM
I say sure, why not?

little_girl
12-27-2012, 08:56 AM

I don't know
No
What is the dare?

Loome
12-27-2012, 08:57 AM
I dare you to ask more questions in my thread and giving me cruel dares.

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:02 AM
For a yes:

finger your ass for ten minutes with two fingers, using your spit as the only lube :p
I went to school with no panties on once... ;)
go to school or a movie with a butt plug or some other type of object in like that :D

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Seeing as you have been making MessySlut8 wait lets make this, quick and hard. Cover both breasts in wax. Then slap each breast, ass cheek, and your pussy the number of pounds you weigh. Now flick your clit, and pinch each nipple, the number of inchs you are in hight. Next write this bitch in 18 places on your body to stay there ti'll you get to cum, and edge once before the dare, once during and once after the report and you will earn my yes after completing this and the previous dare completed by booth of you. The yes is earned with all 3 reports confirmed.:D

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:05 AM
You have semi-public in your likes, so I'm pushing the boat out a little bit here.

Strip naked in your room. Insert something into your ass lie on your bed in your front. Fuck your pussy with your glass dildo underneath you with one hand, while circling your clit with the other. Do this up to the very edge. Now leave the glass dildo in your pussy and continue to rub your clit very gently, enough to keep on the edge but not enough to come. Now grab your phone put it by your head and set it on record. You are to fuck both your pussy and your ass exactly 20 more times each, and with each penetration you are to whisper "I'm a fucking dirty slut" loud enough to be picked up by the phone. You'll need to alternate between pussy and ass fucking. You are not allowed to stop rubbing your clit, in fact as with every stroke as you get closer to 20 you are to increase the speed.

When the 20 in each is complete you are to stop the recording. You can only delete this in 2 days time, so must continue your normal days knowing theres a recording of you fucking yourself on your phone. I suggest not letting anyone have your phone!

I enjoyed the actual dare as I'm really horny but I'm meeting with friends tomorrow so really worried if they steal my phone and hear the recording :/ 1 yes down!

Cupid Stunts
12-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Glad you enjoyed!

Better keep that phone close to hand.

Good luck with another 4

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:09 AM

A good report will deserve a YES of course. (if you'll have to remove the clothespins during the dare, just continue without, I'll see if it's still enough for a yes)
This was a very interesting dare haha. I'm glad it's early so I'm the only one up in my house right now haha ;) I put a sharpie in my ass as I can't really take anything else :/ the masturbating for 5 minutes wasn't too hard until the end, and I think I edged almost everytime after the five minutes just from watching the porn, even without touching ;) but not being able to touch in between was by far the worst!! AFter that, I only needed two more edges that only took three minutes! I am so horny now!!! ;) Thank you for this dare haha

Loome
You forgot something bitch so no cumming

messyslut8
just realised we had another yes :D 3 and a half more little will do yours when she earns our first cum :p

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:11 AM

Yes we have to edge twice haha
I don't really enjoy doing anything with piss :( I find it seriously disgusting

mattz26
This was a very interesting dare haha. I'm glad it's early so I'm the only one up in my house right now haha ;) I put a sharpie in my ass as I can't really take anything else :/ the masturbating for 5 minutes wasn't too hard until the end, and I think I edged almost everytime after the five minutes just from watching the porn, even without touching ;) but not being able to touch in between was by far the worst!! AFter that, I only needed two more edges that only took three minutes! I am so horny now!!! ;) Thank you for this dare haha

Oh, this was my dare... Great report! Glad you enjoyed it: that definitely deserves a YES. :)

messyslut8
You forgot something bitch so no cumming

your breaking the dare on your thread ;)

mattz26
12-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes we have to edge twice haha
I don't really enjoy doing anything with piss :( I find it seriously disgusting

Okay, don't worry: no pee dares for you then. Will have to think of one for messyslut8 outside of this topic. No problem: enough dares for you anyway.

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Okay, don't worry: no pee dares for you then. Will have to think of one for messyslut8 outside of this topic. No problem: enough dares for you anyway.
maybe if I do a pee and poo dare it could earn us a combined yes? :p

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:15 AM

I don't have a glass dildo ( or any dildo) so how do you want me to do it?

Cupid Stunts
12-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I don't have a glass dildo ( or any dildo) so how do you want me to do it?

Sharpie in the ass, hairbrush handle in your pussy.

mattz26
12-27-2012, 09:18 AM
maybe if I do a pee and poo dare it could earn us a combined yes? :p

Nice try! But I don't think it works that way. :D Don't worry, you'll get one sooner or later.

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:20 AM

when You guys give us these dares, can you please remember that I don't have any toys at all! haha please, so how do you want me to do this one?

YourManSlut
12-27-2012, 09:26 AM
you can have a yes from me guys!

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Seeing as you have been making MessySlut8 wait lets make this, quick and hard. Cover both breasts in wax. Then slap each breast, ass cheek, and your pussy the number of pounds you weigh. Now flick your clit, and pinch each nipple, the number of inchs you are in hight. Next write this bitch in 18 places on your body to stay there ti'll you get to cum, and edge once before the dare, once during and once after the report and you will earn my yes after completing this and the previous dare completed by booth of you. The yes is earned with all 3 reports confirmed.:D

This dare was so hard and painful! My breasts still feel like they're on fire after the wax!! I had to slap each breast, ass cheek, and pussy 112 times and flick my clit and pinch each nipple 66 times! i wrote this bitch all over my stomach and breast and inner arms to try to keep them covered from myparents, and now I have to be very careful with the way I move. the edges were terrible! I am so horny now, I need to cum!!

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 09:29 AM
when You guys give us these dares, can you please remember that I don't have any toys at all! haha please, so how do you want me to do this one?

I did i adjusted and edited and reposted in 102 check before you jump to conclusions. Messyslut8 already informed me

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:29 AM

do I have to do it to or is it already a yes? :p

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 09:34 AM

Not yet both of you still have to do the first one i set in 102 and 94 plus reports
each one tailored to your like and limits then its a yes

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 09:35 AM

And you don't have to do this dare but you may if you feel challenging

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:40 AM
To get a yes:

the first two edges weren't that bad, thank God! staring at my clit while touching it with my fingers 50 times was bordering on torture. but that was only the beginning haaha. staring at it for the 30 seconds was terrible, I wanted to just let loose on it soo bad :) it took me less than thirty seconds to edge after that, and imagining someone licking it almost made me cum :D The two minutes with my finger slowly going in and out was pure torture, my body was quivering I wanted to go as fast as i could. the breaks were terrible, I had to sit on my hands to keep them from going after my pussy :) the edge only took 13 seconds and holding it was pure torture, I thought I was going to cum! I had to sit on my hands for the ten second break, again. the second edge I almost wasn't able to hold it. having the one finger in my pussy was driving my insane! I almost just let loose! The edge after that took five seconds! I rubbed my clit against my blanket and edged almost as soon as it touched my clit. I layed back and held my breath for 17 seconds, which was as long as i could go haha

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:43 AM

sorry forgot to report back! I put the dildo in the fridge whilst I rubbed moisturised into my breasts which were still numb anyway! Next part wasn't to hard still being numb from previous ice dare so got it over and done with in 5 mins although I was now covered in cold water since it melted -_- next I cut a cucumber in half and used this :) it strecthed my ass open so much more and I had to use lots and lots of lube and even with that it still hurt like fuck and when I fully inserted (other than part sticking out to make sure it doesn't get stuck) I actually wanted to cry :/ so much so I didn't even enjoy playing with my dildo in the next part the pain was so bad in my ass :/ by the time I was thrusting them in and out I was actually holding back the tears :/ and am wiping them away as I write this report. this was definitely the most challenging but in a strange way also enjoyable and knowing this would recieve our 5th yes on completion I knew I had to complete it hope your grateful of this effort :p

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:44 AM
the first two edges weren't that bad, thank God! staring at my clit while touching it with my fingers 50 times was bordering on torture. but that was only the beginning haaha. staring at it for the 30 seconds was terrible, I wanted to just let loose on it soo bad :) it took me less than thirty seconds to edge after that, and imagining someone licking it almost made me cum :D The two minutes with my finger slowly going in and out was pure torture, my body was quivering I wanted to go as fast as i could. the breaks were terrible, I had to sit on my hands to keep them from going after my pussy :) the edge only took 13 seconds and holding it was pure torture, I thought I was going to cum! I had to sit on my hands for the ten second break, again. the second edge I almost wasn't able to hold it. having the one finger in my pussy was driving my insane! I almost just let loose! The edge after that took five seconds! I rubbed my clit against my blanket and edged almost as soon as it touched my clit. I layed back and held my breath for 17 seconds, which was as long as i could go haha

yes you've earned our 5 yes's from earlier we can cum!!! almost got another 5 to now :D

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:47 AM
ok I've earned my second 5 just waiting for little_girl again :p

mattz26
12-27-2012, 09:47 AM
yes you've earned our 5 yes's from earlier we can cum!!! almost got another 5 to now :D

Uhm, congratulations I guess? Enjoy your cum... :)

messyslut8
12-27-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm off dinner time! :D

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 09:52 AM
sorry forgot to report back! I put the dildo in the fridge whilst I rubbed moisturised into my breasts which were still numb anyway! Next part wasn't to hard still being numb from previous ice dare so got it over and done with in 5 mins although I was now covered in cold water since it melted -_- next I cut a cucumber in half and used this :) it strecthed my ass open so much more and I had to use lots and lots of lube and even with that it still hurt like fuck and when I fully inserted (other than part sticking out to make sure it doesn't get stuck) I actually wanted to cry :/ so much so I didn't even enjoy playing with my dildo in the next part the pain was so bad in my ass :/ by the time I was thrusting them in and out I was actually holding back the tears :/ and am wiping them away as I write this report. this was definitely the most challenging but in a strange way also enjoyable and knowing this would recieve our 5th yes on completion I knew I had to complete it hope your grateful of this effort :p

Very good, enjoyed that report. Shame you were crying, i try and make my dares, as enjoyable and challenging as possible. But this only means that your going to have to train your ass to take more, slower, more gently. if you ever hope to ask a lad for anal "quote" your truth thread. Wonder how your partner in crime enjoyed her version?:D

little_girl
12-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Little_Girl Variation

Time to enjoy your 32B's spend 10 mins just rubbing them with moisturiser. In that time cool down a ice lolly with the freezer, fridge.

Fetch your ice lolly and You are to slowly rub your clit, 100 times just pushing it so is just just touches then off per rub. After a 100 more slow rubs but with its full contact and make sure to take breaks. Afterwards put on toothpaste.

Now both at the same time start with full lengths/ rubbing with the lolly, slowly thrust in and out/ rub continuously. Starting with one full thrust/rub every 30 seconds. Reducing by a second every cycle, such next thrust/rub in 29 seconds, then 28,27,26 etc. Ti'll you reach one per second such the lolly will be tapping, then you are to keep that up for 5 minutes.

Then leave both items in, on your clit you and grind into them as you report back.

Depending on the report we shall see if its a yes

I put the lolly in the freezer and rubbed my tits for ten minutes with moistuerizer, which felt pretty amazing :D however the ice made my breasts and pussy absolutely numb, and it took forever. The item I used was a small remote for a heater, and it is by far the biggest thing I have ever had in my ass! I wrapped it in plastic first haha My ass is in so much pain, just after those 200 thrusts :( using the ice lolly on my clit was terrible, it was so stimulating, but the cold made it numb and canceled out the stimulation lol however the numbness was kind of good, otherwise I wouldhave been in a lot of pain with the tooth paste on my clit haha The last part was terrible :( I wanted to go alll out with the lolly, but the remote in my ass was putting me in such pain, by the time I came to the end of thrusting it in my ass once every second, Iwas crying, I had to have my face in my pillow to prevent my screams from being heard :( Tears are still streaming down my face because I have to keep grinding on the remote

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 10:05 AM
I put the lolly in the freezer and rubbed my tits for ten minutes with moistuerizer, which felt pretty amazing :D however the ice made my breasts and pussy absolutely numb, and it took forever. The item I used was a small remote for a heater, and it is by far the biggest thing I have ever had in my ass! I wrapped it in plastic first haha My ass is in so much pain, just after those 200 thrusts :( using the ice lolly on my clit was terrible, it was so stimulating, but the cold made it numb and canceled out the stimulation lol however the numbness was kind of good, otherwise I wouldhave been in a lot of pain with the tooth paste on my clit haha The last part was terrible :( I wanted to go alll out with the lolly, but the remote in my ass was putting me in such pain, by the time I came to the end of thrusting it in my ass once every second, Iwas crying, I had to have my face in my pillow to prevent my screams from being heard :( Tears are still streaming down my face because I have to keep grinding on the remote

Very brave of you to keep going through the pain and with that concludes your thread. You can now cum along with messy slut i believe. Also tears are well earned after all the frustration you put messyslut8 through. But bear in mind i'd rather you fail the dare than injure yourself.

little_girl
12-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Very brave of you to keep going through the pain and with that concludes your thread. You can now cum along with messy slut i believe. Also tears are well earned after all the frustration you put messyslut8 through. But bear in mind i'd rather you fail the dare than injure yourself.
thank you :) I'll remember that next time, but I hate failure if there's another option

Sindrato
12-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Well, seeing as this seems to be a wee bit too hard on you, I dare you to annul all the previous continuous dares. This means you no longer have to edge twice per question, you don't have to call yourself this bitch, and you can wear bra and panties.
Not to make it to easy, I dare you again to edge once per question.
Oh, and here's a free YES.

Loome
12-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes cause you tricked me.

garrasdevil
12-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Ok I want you to get 2 small bowls, fill it up ice, and than put it in the freezer until the water is frozen. Than put the bowls in the fridge, until the water turns slushy, and once that is done, place the bowls on the ground, and get naked ;). Than I want you to lie facedown, so your boobs are in the bowls, and edge 3 times. Have fun ;)

Parker
12-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Messyslut did a dare for me

Althought is was easy, she still deserves a yes.

have fun girls!

P.

jreap
12-28-2012, 09:15 AM
go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

get a watch/clock
wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies
write down your start tie
start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy (2 in pussy 1 in ass) fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on. (2 pussy 2 ass, 3p 2a, 3p 3a e.t.c)

once you can fit the cucumber into both your holes see how many carrots it took to stretch you off that is the no of Times you must roughly fuck yourself to orgasm

stop the clock

both of you pm me your times will let you know which of you is looser and dare slave to the other for 1 week

xxx
joanne

linearizationcannon
12-28-2012, 12:22 PM
I give you a no, get 5 more in a row

messyslut8
12-28-2012, 03:21 PM
go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

get a watch/clock
wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies
write down your start tie
start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy (2 in pussy 1 in ass) fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on. (2 pussy 2 ass, 3p 2a, 3p 3a e.t.c)

once you can fit the cucumber into both your holes see how many carrots it took to stretch you off that is the no of Times you must roughly fuck yourself to orgasm

stop the clock

both of you pm me your times will let you know which of you is looser and dare slave to the other for 1 week

xxx
joanne

message sent :p post the result on here :p

mattz26
12-28-2012, 03:27 PM
I give you a no, get 5 more in a row

This actually reminds me... Will you do this again now, or is this over?

messyslut8
12-28-2012, 03:55 PM
This actually reminds me... Will you do this again now, or is this over?

I'm still doing it :D haven't spoke to little_girl for a while though...

mattz26
12-28-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm still doing it :D haven't spoke to little_girl for a while though...

Still? But did you cum in-between actually? And how many yes do you have right now?

messyslut8
12-28-2012, 03:58 PM
I've cummed twice for the duration of this thread :p and 0 :/

mattz26
12-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Guess I'll get it started again...

Get naked (if you're not naked already) and put the biggest thing you can take in your ass.

- Start masturbating until you edge twice.
- Spank your boobs for 2 minutes
- Masturbate for 10 minutes
- Fuck yourself with the item in your ass for 5 mins
- Masturbate for 10 mins
- Take out a dildo & fuck yourself for 10mins.
- Don't touch anymore but leave the item in your ass for another 20. You can write a report during this. :)

messyslut8
12-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Guess I'll get it started again...

Get naked (if you're not naked already) and put the biggest thing you can take in your ass.

- Start masturbating until you edge twice.
- Spank your boobs for 2 minutes
- Masturbate for 10 minutes
- Fuck yourself with the item in your ass for 5 mins
- Masturbate for 10 mins
- Take out a dildo & fuck yourself for 10mins.
- Don't touch anymore but leave the item in your ass for another 20. You can write a report during this. :)

will do :) I'm thinking of creating a new thread on a different subject though got any ideas guys as long as I'm still a sub I dont mind :p

garder80
12-28-2012, 04:39 PM
what would the subject be and how would you act as a sub ?
would it be like a slave-thread where the GD-users would control and dominate you with tasks, rules and punishments?

mattz26
12-28-2012, 04:40 PM
will do :) I'm thinking of creating a new thread on a different subject though got any ideas guys as long as I'm still a sub I dont mind :p

Still a sub? You're planning on switching? :P

But what you mean by different thread/subject? Thread will be based on you getting dares I assume but not with giving up your right to cum? Or am I not following now? (I feel stupid!)

messyslut8
12-28-2012, 04:42 PM
I've always been a switch xD definitely getting truths and dares not sure what twist to put on it though feeling a change to cum denial but something just as hard...

mattz26
12-28-2012, 04:45 PM
I've always been a switch xD definitely getting truths and dares not sure what twist to put on it though feeling a change to cum denial but something just as hard...

Agreed, being switch is the best. :D Now you mention it, I've seen some ppl with your name in their signature. :P

Hmm, so something different than cum denial but a similar 'reward' needed... Not easy. Hope you'll come up with something.

HumiliateAdam
12-28-2012, 04:53 PM
to get a yes from me you have to visit

https://join.me/591-946-568

Then when u are there tell me on the messages that you are who you are then you can control my screen you have to humiliate me enough for your yes

RandomGuy19
12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
You get a yes from me :P

subslaveboy63
12-28-2012, 05:20 PM
You must edge every 15 minutes for 12 straight hours to earn a yes from me.

mattz26
12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
I've always been a switch xD

So, how are you as a mistress/dom? Strict or rather lenient? Or don't you do the online-slave thing here? Have been thinking about that myself actually but as with most things I'm just not sure about it.

jreap
12-29-2012, 04:27 AM
well done messyslut for completing the dare

sadly I am waiting for little_girl to pm me her result!!!!!

is she still playing or has she chickened out????

TheHotBoyWonder
12-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Theres a couple of ways to go , denial orgasm, forced orgasm, loss of clothing, reward a dare back to the darer (playing on your switch side), etc. Thinking on it would it not be more fun to have a rolling reward. As in the first 6 dares are to be accompanied with a reward each, or consequence depending on the darers mood. Or one of each and then afterward roll a dice, whatever the number is your reward/consequence. This means people can keep sending you dares the more dares the more rewards and consequences. But the catch only one dare per member per round. Such no single person can control the outcome of a round.

Ow and for you two a more fun dare seeing as you both didn't like ice

Take a shower, whilst there start on warm water and edge 3 times. Using only the shower head on your clit. Make sure afterwards to wash yourself down, scrubbing hard. Afterwards dry off and collect some candles, and moisturiser. Now give yourself s a full rub down spending at least 5 mins on each limb, breast, ass cheek, inner thighs, pussy lips. But at no point touch your clit. Now take the melted wax and cover your breasts, and pussy's in wax. Once complete leave it there for at least 1 hour. In that time remove the wax without using your hands, this means holding implements as well. You are to grind and rub it of using your bodies.

Enjoy for another yes:D

groen
12-29-2012, 05:14 PM

you could do sort of the exact opposite :p
(i know this could get a litle crazy and you can tweak it as you like
for example :

for every question you have to cum
by completing dares wich may not include cumming you can earn a certain amount of -cums or as punnisment for not doing it right get +cums
to make all of this maybe more intresting you could make a changing thread in all odd weeks it like it was in all other weeks its like i said her above

let me know what you think :P

GreenandMean
12-29-2012, 06:24 PM
I sent a pm with a way to get a yes from me

messyslut8
12-29-2012, 06:36 PM
So, how are you as a mistress/dom? Strict or rather lenient? Or don't you do the online-slave thing here? Have been thinking about that myself actually but as with most things I'm just not sure about it.

strict but rewarding I'd say you'd have to ask yourmanslut he's my slave! :p

messyslut8
12-29-2012, 06:36 PM
btw guys I'm ending this thread for now but hope to come back with a new idea soon :)

mattz26
12-29-2012, 07:11 PM
btw guys I'm ending this thread for now but hope to come back with a new idea soon :)

Ha! We all hope this will be very soon... ;)

messyslut8
12-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Ha! We all hope this will be very soon... ;)
in the meanwhile you can always pm me truths or dares or look out for me in person above threads :p

GreenandMean
12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
does this mean you will still do the dare I PMed you?