PDA

View Full Version : Dare me ANYTHING,your kinkiest dares, very little i wont do ;) xx

Aussiechick225
12-24-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm really horny and i am willing to do almost anything you can throw at me. there isn't much I won't, I would love to have my ass hole permanently stretched, my limits and likes are in my sig, ill make sure to post my experiences here as detailed as I can ;) I only have house hold items to play with, no toys sorry xx My name is rebecca, or just bec ;) *** I do not want to stretch my pussy to much, but feel free to stretch my ass ;)

Haze
12-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Take as many cosmetics( lipstick, compact, nail polish....) and insert them into ur pussy for every item u get in. Edge that many times. Do not cum. Use a hairbrush to edge. If u cum before completion ravage ur asshole for 30 consecutive mins without stopping. Post on GD what items u were able to fit inside u

Aussiechick225
12-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Take as many cosmetics( lipstick, compact, nail polish....) and insert them into ur pussy for every item u get in. Edge that many times. Do not cum. Use a hairbrush to edge. If u cum before completion ravage ur asshole for 30 consecutive mins without stopping. Post on GD what items u were able to fit inside u

I dont really want to stretch my pussy to much, just my ass, want to keep at least one hole tight if you know what i mean haha xx

Haze
12-24-2012, 11:30 PM
I dont really want to stretch my pussy to much, just my ass, want to keep at least one hole tight if you know what i mean haha xx

U can do the cosmetics in ur ass. Use hair brush on pussy for 30 mins

Aussiechick225
12-24-2012, 11:31 PM
I'll see what I can find ;) x

Aussiechick225
12-25-2012, 12:23 AM

hey, I used as many of much things as i could find, e.g lipstick, makeup brushes, nailpolish bottles etc, anything in my bathroom that i could use. I started lying in the bathroom, and had the shower on so my parents couldn't hear me lol x, I used my fingers to warm up my ass, using baby oil as lube, and i started fingering my ass with two, and then four fingers ;), once i was stretched, I began inserting the cosmetics into my ass, I got 3 lipsticks, 3 brushes and a nail polish bottle in there, and rode the end of my hair brush for the 30 minutes, I came twice :) thank you for the dare :)

bee9
12-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Make an ice dildo and ride it with your ass, cooling down and stretching is a challenge for any ass.

Haze
12-25-2012, 12:39 AM
For such a good report cum as many times as possible in the next 15. Stuff a pair of panties into ur pussy. Next Ride anally the biggest household item u use while slapping ur tits 20 times for every cum u did in the beginning. While riding/slapping tits edge for 10 mins. Remove panties n pleasure clit until u cum.
Report in detail as u did before

dra6on451
12-25-2012, 01:40 AM
This is a starter dare that I will use to create a better second dare just for you.

Items: Marker, Icy/Hot, Vibrator (Bullet Style Prefered), Pen and Paper.

Write with marker "Fuck" "Hole" on your inner thighs with arrows pointing to your pussy, above your pussy "Stupid Cunt", Stomach "Dra6on451's Whore", and on your tits "Cum" "Dump".

Insert vib and put on the sluttiest panties you have. *Bonus if you add a large butt plug.* You are to where a slutty outfit that include high heels, a top that shows off alot of cleavage, and a skirt that is just short enough to cover the writing on your thighs but can be seen if you sit spread your legs. You are not wear a bra so people should be able to see your nipples when your excited.

Go to the mall. First go to the public restroom and in the stall edge. Once done apply the Icy/Hot to your nipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Make sure Vib is on highest setting. Go to at least 5 stores that you would normally not go to and at least 5 stores that you love to shop at. In each store you are to try on clothes and everytime you enter a dressing room you are to edge and turn the vib down a setting until off then start at max again. If there is no high to low setting then alternate between off and on in each dressing room. The vib must stay inside you the whole time. You are to edge for a minimum of 10 times but if your in the shopping mood it could be more. Reapply Icy/Hot every 5 edges. Once shopping is completed sit in a very public and high people traffic area. Pull out the pen and paper and write the most dirty and nasty story about a humiliation fantasy that you have. The fantasy has to be something not many people or if any know that you have. Be as dirty and vulgar as possible. Does not have to be a long epic. Every time you write a dirty word you must spread your legs then close them. Once the story is done return home.

At home undress in front of a mirror and you must edge for every time you spread legs back at the mall. Report back and post the story written. If you cum at anytime you will be punished but you must finish the dare. Once posted and if story meets my expectations then a task and reward will be given.

poiuytr
12-25-2012, 02:00 AM
...Haze told you to do something inside your limits, and you haven't done it. I think now you should do it as a punishment because you have not been detailed; this will help to know more your limits and not to be superficial. After you've done it, you can put that in your limits-list. This should be a 'no-whims' dare.

Aussiechick225
12-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Make an ice dildo and ride it with your ass, cooling down and stretching is a challenge for any ass.

that sounds like it would be freezing... brrrr , but it's pretty hot lately so ill give it a try asap :)

Aussiechick225
12-25-2012, 02:08 AM
This is a starter dare that I will use to create a better second dare just for you.

Items: Marker, Icy/Hot, Vibrator (Bullet Style Prefered), Pen and Paper.

Write with marker "Fuck" "Hole" on your inner thighs with arrows pointing to your pussy, above your pussy "Stupid Cunt", Stomach "Dra6on451's Whore", and on your tits "Cum" "Dump".

Insert vib and put on the sluttiest panties you have. *Bonus if you add a large butt plug.* You are to where a slutty outfit that include high heels, a top that shows off alot of cleavage, and a skirt that is just short enough to cover the writing on your thighs but can be seen if you sit spread your legs. You are not wear a bra so people should be able to see your nipples when your excited.

Go to the mall. First go to the public restroom and in the stall edge. Once done apply the Icy/Hot to your nipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Make sure Vib is on highest setting. Go to at least 5 stores that you would normally not go to and at least 5 stores that you love to shop at. In each store you are to try on clothes and everytime you enter a dressing room you are to edge and turn the vib down a setting until off then start at max again. If there is no high to low setting then alternate between off and on in each dressing room. The vib must stay inside you the whole time. You are to edge for a minimum of 10 times but if your in the shopping mood it could be more. Reapply Icy/Hot every 5 edges. Once shopping is completed sit in a very public and high people traffic area. Pull out the pen and paper and write the most dirty and nasty story about a humiliation fantasy that you have. The fantasy has to be something not many people or if any know that you have. Be as dirty and vulgar as possible. Does not have to be a long epic. Every time you write a dirty word you must spread your legs then close them. Once the story is done return home.

At home undress in front of a mirror and you must edge for every time you spread legs back at the mall. Report back and post the story written. If you cum at anytime you will be punished but you must finish the dare. Once posted and if story meets my expectations then a task and reward will be given.

if you had read the thread you would know i don't have toys and don't do public :/

Aussiechick225
12-25-2012, 02:14 AM
For such a good report cum as many times as possible in the next 15. Stuff a pair of panties into ur pussy. Next Ride anally the biggest household item u use while slapping ur tits 20 times for every cum u did in the beginning. While riding/slapping tits edge for 10 mins. Remove panties n pleasure clit until u cum.
Report in detail as u did before

Hey, Did your dare... and ouch, lol i cam twice, and i slapped my tits the 40 times, they got pretty red :/ lol x i got a large shampoo bottle and pushed it into me and rode it anally for the time, i edged the 10 minutes, when i finally came I was so worked up i squirted ;)

poiuytr
12-25-2012, 02:31 AM
p.s. and secondly your pussy is elastic, so it won't happen nothing for just one time, it will only remember that you must have more awareness and consciousness of what you say ;-)
and plus, each moan, put something inside your ass and slap your buttock

cutepom77
12-25-2012, 02:35 AM
Can you find any larger household items to stretch your ass? End of broomsticks/plungers for example (don't get any splinters if they are wood!). Or, go out to some shops and get some interesting fruit.

BTW - it's probably safer just to go out to a sex shop and buy some toys!

bee9
12-25-2012, 02:52 AM
Get a large eggplant and zucchini. Fuck your ass with both and leave the largest one in for half an hour, then cum with it inside (your ass will spasm on it!) and after taking out check how gaped your ass will be.

Good luck!

that sounds like it would be freezing... brrrr , but it's pretty hot lately so ill give it a try asap :)

vladimir_bz_lion
12-25-2012, 03:02 AM
You need a lot of pencils / pens or similar items, grease. Insert the first pencil in the ass and the edge. Then insert the second and the edge again. Continue until you can tolerate the pain. Then wait a few minutes and try to insert one more pencil. If you can do it - an orgasm. If not, wait until tomorrow and try again. No orgasm of course. Next time when you want to cum you have to start again to insert pencils and get the edge for everyone. But now you must add one pencil more than the previous time. Next time - add another pencil, and one edge. Go on to do it, until doubled initial number of pencil in your ass. Document your gaping progress (with pens inside) with photo each session. Post them on KinkTAlk. Report.

onix
12-25-2012, 06:18 AM
i want you to roll a dice twice
the first roll will be how many days
the second roll with tell you how many times to masturbate in that day
(im hopeing you will now get 6-6)

the rules are
your not aloud to masturbate in the same room twice
you have to use different objects

and you only have the time you wake up to the time you go to bed

zootsuit
12-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Go find a funnel and get it as far as you can get it in your ass then just pore in what ever you want but crushed ice and mouth wash will be new. Then start matterbating for 30mins before you can cum and release yourself

Haze
12-25-2012, 07:26 AM
U will need 3 coins, I for left/right inner thighs. I for left/right breast. I for left/right ass cheek. Flip each coin 20 times. Heads= left Tails= right Slap body part with hairbrush for each coin flip. If u complete all coin flips/slaps without cumming, finger pussy with at least 2 fingers. If u cum before completion of coin flips/slaps edge for 15 mins with hairbrush anally without cumming. If u cum during anal edging PM me for further punishment

mateo
12-25-2012, 09:55 AM
you mention that you have no toys, just household items. are there any you particularly enjoy using the most? answer, and then stuff the largest object that you can up your ass that you can handle for some time (something you can go about your day while its still in you) it will be in you until i comment again. (except of course if you must use the restroom)

Pie22
12-25-2012, 10:27 AM
The next time you go to the bathroom, you must do it through your panties than edge. Take them off and suck them clean. If you shit, you can shake the majority of the mess in the toilet, yet must still suck them clean.

jreap
12-26-2012, 09:21 AM
go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies up and start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on.

the aim is to do this until you can fit the cucumber the constant edging and alternating which hole is being stretched should allow you to do this in one session.
once you can fit the cucumber you may fuck yourself to orgasm

xxx
jo

p.s. are you up for some oral training(not on a real clock unless you want 2)