PDA

View Full Version : Punish Me How You Would Like 18/F

awkwardgirl6
12-24-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm normally very shy and studious but the other day I was in a foul mood and mouthed off to a friend. She told me to get an account on her and ask for punishment dares to make it up to her, we're good friends and thus it's not TOTALLY her making me do it (if I wanted to say no I could have) but I was curious.

There are things I won't do but I won't bother to post exactly what, just dare me the worst you possibly can and I'll let you know if I will or not. I don't understand "likes" and "dislikes" since if I liked it it wouldn't be much of a dare would it?

I am a senior (turned 18 a few weeks ago, I believe my profile says I'm a little older do to a mistake in signing up) in high school and do not own any toys save for some enema equipment if that counts and house hold items. Make sure the dares are the most degrading, painful things you can think of, as I want to learn a lesson.

NOTE: It is now owned by it's master, and it's master is punishing it until further notice. It is no longer it's friend doing the punishing, as it is it's master that has been wronged. It begs for even more severe punishment than what has been given. In addition to it's master's tasks, it must do two dares daily from here, and spank itself 200 times three times a day every day. When not completing tasks or spanking it must be either fingering it's anus with three fingers coated in Vicks (if it is less than a half hour) or kneeling with it's face to the wall holding a two quart ice-water enema. For more information, it asks you to see the blog it keeps for it's master.

DarthTease
12-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Find some clothespins. Strip naked and clip at least two clothespins to your labia, holding them together, from the bottom. Make sure that your clit is still visible and reachable.

Once the pins are on, masturbate until you edge using just your clit, then stop. Say out loud "girls with foul mouths aren't allowed to cum." Then repeat. This time, say "Good girls only speak politely."

Go through that cycle as many times as you can manage. You may *not* stop mid-cycle. Once you start, you must go through both sayings. Let us know how many you make it through and how long it takes, as well as any other details about how it makes you feel.

darklips78
12-24-2012, 04:59 PM
You must edge 3 times, then find a sit down restarant that sings happy birthday to people on their birthday.

You must go to a restaurant and ask the cutest server you see if they would throw a pie in your face for a bet you lost. Bonus if you ask them to sing to you before they pie you.
If they pie you you may masterbate to climax in the bathroom only. If they refuse. You must edge twice more and try another restaurant until you are pied.

awkwardgirl6
12-24-2012, 05:23 PM
If you insist, I will do the pie-dare as soon as possible, my friend has suggested I wear my sundress (as if it's ever warm and sunny where I live) that I always thought was too revealing to go out in public in "Why ruin clothes you actually wear?". A good point I suppose. :o

I will do the other one as well although I'm squimish about fooling around with my private parts! :eek:

shadowofchaos
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
ask your friend to kick your pussy 10 times in a row to make up for being rude if you close your legs you must start over
before and after pics to be posted on kinktalk

cutepom77
12-24-2012, 05:59 PM
I think a good hairbrush spanking wouldn't go amiss. Your friend should suggest the number of spanks!

awkwardgirl6
12-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Well on the clothespin dare I arrived too early, so I'll need an added punishment. The pie-dare is still pending and will be until I find a restaurant that served whole pies that I can afford AND is willing to throw one in my face. My friend suggested just buying a pie at the store and throwing it in my face at home, but then the whole point of embarrassment is a bit nullified. Maybe at a party with a lot of friends?

Continuing on that line, my friend was waiting for someone to suggest spanking me and quickly reddened my rear with two hundred strokes of a hairbrush (light sentence by her account). However she does not feel keen to lick me down there, perhaps fortunately for me, so sorry that one is not going to happen.

EDIT: Oh I thought you said lick, I read that wrong, kicking she will do, an additional five as punishment for "trying to get out of it by 'misreading'". I think she enjoys this too much, considering she has a partner, then again it's my fault for not asking her to stop by now.

Sindrato
12-24-2012, 08:04 PM
I have a felling that you like this a bit too much to be a punishment... and on that end I have to agree with your friend that 200 hairbrush swats is a light sentence. Have her hit your lower back 20 times with a belt, or give you at least another 200 spanks with a brush, and 50 more with bare hand, just for good measure...

Haze
12-24-2012, 08:04 PM
With ur favorite hairbrush slap ur pussy 500 times. For every time u cum apply 1 peg to breast. After pussy slap breast until all pegs come off. Count the #slaps, place that many pegs on ur pussy lips. Slap pussy until all pegs come off, count slaps. Edge that many times without cumming. If u cum while edging PM for punishment. Post details on GD

Dravot
12-24-2012, 08:24 PM
So you asked for degrading and painful and you have enema stuff.

First mix up a quart of water adding in a table spoon of sugar and a table spoon of baking soda.

Take the whole quart.

Spend the next 30 minutes outside, preferably around people or at least your friend who you offended.

Of course I suppose technically its up to you just how painful vs degrading it is, hold it the whole time and it will hurt, let it out early and well you'll have befouled yourself outside and traded pain for shame.

I look forward to a detailed report posted here when you finish.

cindyl
12-24-2012, 09:31 PM
To degrade yourself, I dare you to pee your pants and panties every 2 hours for 12 hours and you will not be allowed to change your pants or panties until the 12 hours are up.

awkwardgirl6
12-24-2012, 10:44 PM
So my friend loved the enema dare so much that she rushed over from her home just down the street. We mixed the enema as described and I took my position in the bedroom. She went through my drawer and picked out a tanktop I use basically as an undergarment for say, my band uniform. I've seen girls wear tank-tops in public like that but I never would, in fact I hardy ever go out without sleeves.

The top she picked was white with thin little straps but rather long, enough to barely cover my butt if I stretched it down kind of. I took my position over the bathtub and she laughed at my degrading condition. Until today with the spanking and the edging she'd never seen me naked, I always hid out when the other girls showered in cross country (most people didn't shower anyway unless the coach made them, but I was the only one mortified enough to hide) and she made fun of me.

Without warning she jabbed the double-balloon nozzle into my rear and I gasped a little. My eyes welled up a bit at the humiliation and discomfort, but I didn't tell her to stop. It wasn't the worst enema I'd taken. The worst would have to be when I was really sick and cranky, my family is not the type to give punishment enemas, and it was just a normal enema for health. But I'm convinced they did this one to spite me, filling me up with three and a half liters of slightly cold, soapy water (normally giving me less than 1) and then making me hold it for an hour.

After I took this one, which paled in comparison but nonetheless filled me up and forced me to fight to hold it (seeming to get worse over time she led me into my front lawn. It must have been a site to drivers passing by. The middle of the night with one girl bundled against the cold watching another girl in white minidress (As it must have looked liked) holding her stomach bouncing from foot to foot.

It wasn't long before I had to go, standing with my legs apart and lifting the hem of the tanktop above my abdomen so it wouldn't get dirty. The water running down my legs was mostly clear. She made me stand their, holding my hem up, private parts and rear exposed to all for what seemed like the rest of the allotted half hour before allowing me inside to finish expelling the last bit into a bucket (not allowing me to use the toilet). I'm lucky it was dark, although I hope none of the passing cars belonged to anyone I know.

Anyway, that's my detailed report. I changed back into my normal pajamas, only now their soaked with urine and will be for the next eleven hours and forty-five minutes (although I'll probably change them before I go to bed and then accept whatever punishment that entails, we shall see).

cmiller
12-25-2012, 03:02 AM
Since the enema you got "paled in comparison" then it clearly wasn't punishment enough.

Give yourself a 3qt soapy enema as they made you do when you said it was horrid. Except, for the water you will fill it with you will keep in the freezer for 30min first with ice in the bottle or bowl before putting it in the enema bag.

Once the enema is in, you may find an object to put in your ass to hold it in if you wish or you may do so just by clenching.

Next, you will go outside, wearing only a skirt and a tank top. No panties, no bra, and you may wear heels with no socks. You will walk for 20 minutes away from your house. At which point, if any water has leaked out of your ass then you will walk another 20 minutes farther, after which you may turn around and return home. If none has leaked out you may turn around and walk home.

Once home, you will go into the backyard if you have one, get on hands and knees and release the enema as if you were a dog doing it's business. You may then stand up and go inside and clean up.

After cleaned up you will give yourself, or have your friend give you, 350 spankings per cheek, and an additional 100 to the insides of your thighs. Then you will sit down and write a 1500 word report of the punishment and apology for what you did wrong and why it deserved such a harsh punishment and post it in a blog.

vladimir_bz_lion
12-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Give yourself at least 2 L enema. Tease yourself to one level of arousal below the edge, stay on there for a minute, let it fade a little, tease yourself up again. Never edge. You must do this for at least 30 minutes. Optional: Eat your friend's pussy to orgasm (if she ok with it). Then Lay dawn into bathtube head dawn/ass up, close relief opening and realize enema over yourself. You can touch yourself as much as you want today, but can never get any closer than this to the edge.

zootsuit
12-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Ok get your enema kit, rope and go find a public but forgotten bathroom! Strip and pile your cloths in a pile between your legs and use the rope to tie your hands up. Give your self the largish enema you can fit in your body and and hold it for 30 mins.

if your friend wants to be mean she can start rubbing your clit trying to make you cum. And if you cum you lose control of your enema and cover your cloths.

getdaring
12-25-2012, 08:37 AM
since you need a punishment to learn your lesson, you have to give yourself a wedgie and go all day with it (use granny panties if you can). It doesn't have to be visible or anything but it will be a constant reminder to how bad you have been.

MrTotal
12-25-2012, 12:29 PM
You're going to spend 12 hours as your friends slave. You will do anything and everything she says in addition to the following. at the top of every hour, and at the start of the 12 hours you're to go bare bottom over your friends knee and take 100 spankings, with what is up to your friend. then turn over and take 10 slaps to your pussy. After this you'll get on your knees, thank your friend for the punishment and apologize for being bad. You will also refer to her a Mistress. The you'll take a dice and doll it. The number you roll determines what you'll do
1- Get naked on your hands and knees and masturbate for your friend, you may not cum until she tells you to, what you masturbate with is up to her.
2-Give your friend a tender loving massage anywhere she chooses for 15 minutes, if she isnt satisfied you get 25 hits to your clit
3- You are a dog for the hour, meals are eaten out of blows or plates on the floor, bathroom is outside and you should be on all fours and collared and leashed if you have them.
4- Lick and worship your friends feet, shoes, socks, no matter how dirty, you will also act as a foot rest for her
5- Eat your friends pussy until she cums, if she needs to pee during this hour she should do so on you
6- hour of rest (except anything your friend might order you to do.)
For the last 4 hours you will drink water and not use the bathroom, at the end of the 12 hours you will pee yourself infront of your friend and she will give your wet bottom 500 spankings. She will then clean you up and diaper you and you will be her diaper girl until she releases you. If you arent diapered during this time and she sees you she can order you to piss yourself weather you're in your diapers or not.

Can't wait to hear

cutepom77
12-25-2012, 07:08 PM
As you seem to be taking your punishments well, it seems like a golden shower is in order for you. You should lie down in a bath, or outside, and then let your friend pee on you. As to whether your friend just pisses on your body, or into your mouth depends on how bad you've been!

linearizationcannon
12-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Dare: buy a pregnancy test and a metal coat hanger. Just those two things. Together. Then ask the cashier where the bathroom is.

Dare: for 2 days be the slave of your friend AND her partner, obeying every order they give you

mateo
12-26-2012, 08:41 AM
give your friend a permanent marker and let her write whatever she wants on your body. nowhere is off-limits unless you can convince her by begging.

jreap
12-26-2012, 09:13 AM
go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies up and start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on.

the aim is to do this until you can fit the cucumber the constant edging and alternating which hole is being stretched should allow you to do this in one session.
once you can fit the cucumber you may fuck yourself to orgasm

xxx
jo

p.s. are you up for some oral training(not on a real clock unless you want 2)

darklips78
12-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I do insist on the pie dare being in public by a stranger. Bring your own pie if you have to

DarthTease
12-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Hmph. Couldn't even handle a little edging?

Let's try that again, then. This time, however, your ankles should be bound to your thighs, and your friend must be with you to supervise. *She* decides when you are done. If you go over the edge, she should spank your clit as many times as she feels is warranted as punishment and you then continue.

Keep edging and instructing yourself until *she* decides the message has gotten through.

Note to your friend: This is a conditioning exercise. It works best with *lots* of repetition.