PDA

View Full Version : Horny, almost no limits! Dare me anything!!

Sexyaussiegirl
12-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Please give me some dares, I'm so horny I will do almost anything, there isn't much I won't, my limits and likes are in my sig, I would love to have my ass hole permanently stretched, dare me :) I'll try to post here everything I do and my experience, in as much detail as possible x my name is ashley :) xoxo only have household items at the moment x

mordeth
12-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Go to you bathroom were you will strip naked and get in your bathtubso you lying on your back in one end and your ass and legs up in the air.
Now start to masturbate and make sure you pee yourself when you are close to cumming.

Haze
12-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Please give me some dares, I'm so horny I will do almost anything, there isn't much I won't, my limits and likes are in my sig, I would love to have my ass hole permanently stretched, dare me :) I'll try to post here everything I do and my experience, in as much detail as possible x my name is ashley :) xoxo only have household items at the moment x

Take a piece of produce or fruit. Insert in ur ass, must be at least 8in long or 5in wide. Keep it inside u while slapping ur pussy 100 times. U cant use anything to keep the fruit in. U can not push it back in if it starts coming out. If the fruit/produce comes completely out u can not cum. If it stays in use it in ur pussy to cum 3 times
If u fail PM for further punishment. Post detail

Sexyaussiegirl
12-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Go to you bathroom were you will strip naked and get in your bathtubso you lying on your back in one end and your ass and legs up in the air.
Now start to masturbate and make sure you pee yourself when you are close to cumming.

I just went to the bathroom, got naked and got in the bath tub, I turned on the shower so my parents wouldn't hear me, I started off rubbing my pussy softly, when I started getting wet I started fingering myself, getting harder and harder, I used two fingers, when I got close I pulled my legs over ny head, and shoved my other fibers pc fingers in my ass, I couldn't take it anymore so I finally let xxmyself cum and pissed all over myself xx ;) thanks for the dare xx

Sound&Fury
12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Brutal you got banned, but here you go anyway, if you can see them.

1) Write "sexyaussiegirl @ getdare.com" on a pair of panties in permanent marker. Then wearing these panties, go some place very public, like a mall. Using a bathroom stall or change room, masturbate and cum until they're soaked. Then remove them, leave wherever you decided to do this, and leave them somewhere that they will be found.

Bonus points if you keep them in your mouth after removal.

2) Roll two dice and record the numbers. Then buy a box or two of those blue, cheap pens you find at office supply stores. Start sticking the pens up your ass to stretch it as wide as possible, until it hurts a little. Then stick one more in, just to be sure. Multiply the numbers on the dice by each other, and that's the number of minutes the pens have to stay in.

3)Put as many ice cubes in your ass and pussy as you can handle. Only when they have completely melted can you release the melt water.

Bonus points if its on your self.