PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game

Subby Wolf
12-24-2012, 01:08 PM
So I have been on a sort of hiatus from Getdare for a while. Mainly because I got a girlfriend and have been spending a lot of time with her (exploring some fun fantasies here and there hehe >;3). However, shes now out of town for the next 2 weeks and idk what to do!

I'd love some tasks to get me back in the Getdare mood! I'm not completely against taking pics for proof either. Thanks everyone! You guys are the best! *hugs*

vladimir_bz_lion
12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Finger your ass with one hand and caress your your body (balls, nipples) with other hand till precum. No strokes.Then keep your fingers inside and hump something to orgasm.

Subby Wolf
12-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Finger your ass with one hand and caress your your body (balls, nipples) with other hand till precum. No strokes.Then keep your fingers inside and hump something to orgasm.

Thank you for the task! I began by lubing my finger with some of the "strawberry" ky lube. (It was a "for him and her" double lube pack) I began with one finger and worked by way up to three. Its tons easier that stuf and i began to look for the pleasure spot there. It was incredibly difficult not to stroke but i managed to get hard. Hitting my pleasure and pressure spot made me feel like i was going to pee at any minute. A trickle of pre did eventuall come out and i immediately grabbed a pillow and humped it furiously. It took about 10 or so minutes of fingering and humping but i did reach orgasm.

Thanks for the amazing task and im still looking for more tasks everyone! Im also open up for any questions as well before i leave for work.

Subby Wolf
12-24-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm still open for tasks and or questions everyone! Let me have'em! ;3