PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks 40+/any sex/master in any location

sweetleaf69
12-24-2012, 01:41 AM
21/female/slave seeks 40+/any sex/master in any location

Hi I'm new to this thing... I'm a virgin but love masturbating and the thought of having a daddy.. Ive fucked myself with many things but have ordered my first two toys. I am looking for ideas on how to use them. One is a rabbit with g spot and clitorus stimulating insert able length at 5 1/4" rotating beads and multiple settings. The other... a monster of a cock.. 11" long and 3" thick.. now I've used my fingers and various things before (hairbrush handles, a small cucumber, and my fingers) but nothing ever this huge.. I had second thoughts after actually ordering it.. I am attracted to the size but am afraid I won't be able to handle it. Im open to dares am able to swap pictures.. my interests are daddy/daughter, slave, pain, bondage, spanking and various others my limits are doing things in view of other people,... well I hope I get some replies... can't wait till my toys arrive ;)

havefunboy
12-24-2012, 05:16 AM
want to own you little horny slave girl you are a girl I'm looking for a horny slutslavegirl young horny and willing to do and learn and more

want to get to know and see more from you and be youre master !
so slave mail Me soon
my mail [email protected]:D

Sexxess
12-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi girl, I can teach you a lot...I am 3 times your age and can handle you, email me at [email protected]

MasterNorty
12-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Hello little one I would love to teach you and guide you. I look forward to hearing back from you

Damoharper
12-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Add me on kik damian196

sweetleaf69
12-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Add me on [email protected]