UnsureUser
12-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi!
I'm a puppy who needs to be trained.

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi!
I'm a puppy who needs to be trained.

I'm the one training him. I have already made him hump things and get spanked for doing such and he has to use the bathroom outside as well as be devoid of clothes and eat and drink off of bowls on the floor. other ways to humiliate him?

Brian Steele
12-23-2012, 10:49 PM
I have a few ideas as to how you can train your new pet.

Make him sleep on the ground in the position a dog would. Also, make him wake up before you every day and make him get the morning paper (if you still use news paper) in his mouth the way a dog would. If you feel that he's getting too chatty, put a muzzle on him. leave him outside over night occasionally. Have fun!

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 10:55 PM
oh should have mentioned. we are online. but good ideas.

Somniator
12-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Make him get a dog collar and lock, lock it on, and send you the keys. :3

submale17
02-05-2013, 09:16 PM
hi allie could u add me and train me too or just send dares, my kik name is kinkysub17 or nakedgun87 on skype

Jasonwaterson69
02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Im also eagr to b trained as a puppy if ur interested plz pm me for my contact info

Busty
02-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (if you dont have or cant get diapers make a home made one from towels Google how to make one if you need to OR you may just wear your underware) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks (or mittens) on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine (not tight). You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with with food you like on the kitchen floor. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your yard for at least 10 minutes You must pee on something before going inside (this will be even worse as when you cock your leg to pee it will go into the diaper). You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must try to bring yourself to the edge (without using your hands so rubbing against something like a dog humping) for 10 mins before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor sitting at least twice for 5 mins to watch Tv . Good pets don't get on furniture. Once done you may only remove your puppy diaper when Allie says so.

Can you please let me know what you think and how it goes