PDA

View Full Version : Male slave deserves punishment!

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm mistress to a slave who enjoys being humiliated, however his limits have left me at a loss for inspiration. His limits are family, public, use of bodily fluids (poo/pee), messy, and anal. I just made him jerk off in front of an open window, and i was lucky enough for someone to walk by and freak him out, but they didn't look): lol

I NEED TO HUMILIATE THIS SMALL COCKED SLAVE. HELP?

His limits again: Family, Public, use of pee/poo, messy, and anal

No toys available sadly.

tripers
12-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Make him crap himself then put some up his nose he'll be the only one who can smell it but he will think everyone else can too.

PM me with any questions.

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Make him crap himself then put some up his nose he'll be the only one who can smell it but he will think everyone else can too.

PM me with any questions.

sorry crap is a limit for him that he failed to mention. i will make him be spanked for that since he hates it(:

bluesmurf
12-23-2012, 09:08 PM
I deserve bad please help

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I deserve bad please help

You need to learn to speak with proper grammer and beg like the idiot you are!!!! 100 dick slaps slave(;

zootsuit
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
put him in your panties and have your friends come over to laugh at him

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 09:20 PM
put him in your panties and have your friends come over to laugh at him

as much as i would love to we are online only and he doesnt do public

zootsuit
12-23-2012, 09:29 PM
thats not public, its in the privacy of your own home :)
do you video chat?

hes really no fun.

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 09:41 PM
thats not public, its in the privacy of your own home :)
do you video chat?

hes really no fun.

lol adding friends would be pubic. and no): lol he cant help that he is a whimp. and he likes verbal humiliation so go ahead and talk about him

BTW: I limited his limits so now i can tell him to do anal stuff lol!(:

Somniator
12-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Make him write derogatory comments on himself in places only he can see. :3 Like his stomach.

bluesmurf
12-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Already have and its punishment

Somniator
12-23-2012, 11:30 PM
You could have him (if he does have it) jerk off to edge or cumming in front of a full-length mirror while telling himself he's a dirty whore who needs to be punished or something of the sort.

Have him video tape himself doing it (including his reflection in the mirror and how he's watching himself, if he can get the angle right) and make it so that he can only masturbate to that for a week. Change the message to a dirtier one the next time and make the activity increasingly more and more dirty each time. :P

allie.jason's.slut
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
You could have him (if he does have it) jerk off to edge or cumming in front of a full-length mirror while telling himself he's a dirty whore who needs to be punished or something of the sort.

Have him video tape himself doing it (including his reflection in the mirror and how he's watching himself, if he can get the angle right) and make it so that he can only masturbate to that for a week. Change the message to a dirtier one the next time and make the activity increasingly more and more dirty each time. :P

i love it. i will have him do it, and if he aint got that mirror modify it slighty. ik he has one that shows like lower thigh up which is all u really need

bluesmurf
12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Please punish mistresses puppy.

bluesmurf
12-25-2012, 07:00 PM
My mistress wants me punished for being a bad puppy