PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

zanemaster
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hi boys, I am looking to acquire a new slave. (MUST BE 18+) up to 30

Let me introduce myself, my name is Zane, I am a 23 year old master who lives in United Kingdom.

Training

I also offer a slave training course for boys wishing to learn the ropes of being a slave, many areas of training will be covered, if needed.

Experience

For the past two years I have had 3 long term slave relationships, all of which have been successful. I specialize mainly in dominance and total control, followed by swift, but fair punishment if my demand are not met or my tasks failed.

I insist on a strict set of rules to be followed on everything from presentation and timing to addressing and requesting.

Of particular interest to me is underwear, boxers especially I have a use for them all, I will enjoy very much abusing you, calling you nasty things so you feel humiliated and totally controlled.

My likes:

Total obedience, underwear, humiliation, foreskin, large shooters, light to moderate pain, fun and games, body art (self drawn), condom play, orgasm control/denial, minor pee play.

Dislikes:

Scat, illegal, permanent things, family, dangerous, piss drinking

Slave requirements

I require my slave to of Slim to Average or Muscular NOT overweight. Penis size is mostly irrelevant as along as it is 5.5 inches plus. Overall appearance doesn’t matter too much. Previous experience doesn’t matter, any experience level catered for.

Relationship Requirements
Slave must own their own webcam (and be comfortable performing on cam), Digital Camera is an added bonus.
Be willing to be online for at least 2 days a week (pretty casual relation to begin with)
• Have access to semi-private to private room.
• Totally online relationship, I have no desire to meet you personally, so their will be no sharing of mobile(cell) numbers, addresses, no online posting or voice.
• I will not be appearing on webcam or voice, it will be purely typed commands, (at first) but there is possibility to extend this after significant trust has been established.
• Flexibility: There may be time when I require my slave to perform for hours or just minutes.
• Must be willing to allow minor control over life.

Daily tasks

Tasks will be completed a few times a week, mainly performance based, e.g. on cam or via pictures, an example is:
Wearing multiple layers of underwear, say 10 pairs, then having them complete set tasks in order to be able to remove one pair at a time, after each task is complete the slave was able to pleasure himself through the underwear for 30 seconds. This continued until all the underwear was removed.

Language, Time Zone and Communications
• I speak English as my online language so will require people with a basic grasp of English , good grammar is preferable but not essential.
• Nearly all time zones can be accommodated.
• I mainly Skype, however I have access to MSN messenger . Other messengers can be considered.

Bonuses
The following are merely bonus items, not essentials
• Have access to toys, (homemade or real)
• Access to a digital camera
• Plenty of free time

My dream

This section is only a dream section, dont let it put you off, just thought id put it in

My particular dream slave would have one of the following, be a big shooter or have a big penis like 8 inches plus

Ending

If you have read through this post I congratulate you, if you require further information or have any questions, please feel free to pm or message me on skype (below)

I look forward to receiving your replies, either as a pm on here or on skype or msn

Regards Zane

Skype: zane.master or msn [email protected] (zane _ master at hotmail.co.uk