PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (like pain)

Mistress D
12-23-2012, 03:55 PM
23/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (like pain)

Hello slaves

I'm a 23 year young brunette who loves to hurt a guy's cock and balls. I've been into ballbusting since my early teen years. I've had one real life slave and many online slaves. This is the 5th post I do on this site. Feel free to read through the others but this time I'm going to be a little more strict in my requirements. If any of them don't apply on you then please don't waste my time by sending me a message.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for camslaves with skype or msn who are into ballbusting and cbt. Slaves who have to privacy to serve me. I don't want to hear anything like "I have to wait till person(s) x has gone to bed" or "I can't make too much noise because someone might hear me". I also love to work with toys. These can be just stuff from around the house or real sextoys. If slave already has some let me know in your message and make a list of them. If slave does not have any yet then slave must be prepared to buy some. These will never be expensive just things like clothing pegs, rubber bands, a ruler, candles and so on. Slave must also be capable of controlling his urges. I want control over slave's orgasms so any slave that can't go without an orgasm for a few weeks should not bother me. Finally and most importantly i want some insurance that slave will be loyal and will follow my orders so I want to blackmail slave. I will record slave playing on cam for me and if slave doesn't do as told those videos will end up online on various ballbusting and gay sites. Just to be clear I'm not out for slave's money or anything like that, I'm only interested in hurting slave's cock and balls.

Things I'm not interested in: causing real damage, public, anal, disgusting stuff and cross-dressing.

If you're interested in becoming my slave message me with you're age, location, experience, list of toys and cocksize. And again, don't bother me if any of the above don't apply to you.

Sanpow
12-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Hm, was interested until this 2 parts...

Slave must also be capable of controlling his urges. I want control over slave's orgasms so any slave that can't go without an orgasm for a few weeks should not bother me.

Finally and most importantly i want some insurance that slave will be loyal and will follow my orders so I want to blackmail slave. I will record slave playing on cam for me and if slave doesn't do as told those videos will end up online on various ballbusting and gay sites.

no cumming for WEEKS isn't possible for me. More than a day is already hard for me^^
And not so much into blackmail...

but nice add and good luck to find a good slave here ;-)

stevenb92
12-23-2012, 05:27 PM
I was also interested until I heard the recording part :/

Sexxess
12-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Very, very interested to be your slave, 55, no experience, US, well hung. Email to [email protected]

Mistress D
01-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Still have a few openings left. So any slaves that want to serve me you still have a chance. Send me a message as described above but make sure you agree with all the requirements before you do.

Any dares
01-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Maidstone, household instrements 7 inch , really intrested in becoming your slave can't meet up tho but will do anything on Skype show u whatever u want and love to be told what to do add me on Skype lovedares. Can't wait to please u.

stevenb92
01-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Haha, you are my ideal person :P

Mistress D
01-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Still looking. Lot's of applicants, few meet my requirements and even fewer last. So anyone into cbt, ballbusting and blackmail who want to surrender his cock and balls to me send me a private message. Don't write here because I won't reply to it.

bareassbarefoot4u
01-19-2013, 02:21 AM
All of what you seek as an owner I can not refuse. My nuts need to hurt, but 6" cock is nothing. If blackmail is what is needed that so be it, but I have little to hide and know no shame.

ilusha1991
01-19-2013, 09:48 AM
very interested to serve you
21 m from israel,
on skype
thank you Miss