PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Master Ideas

GrrlSpanky
12-23-2012, 11:53 AM
I've starting working the the Virtual Master program. If you aren't familiar, this is a program that allows you to write personalized scrips so the Program can be your Master. A Master can write scrips for you, alternatively, and you can send reports to that person through the program. It's pretty nifty.

So I'm creating a script for myself. I could use some ideas on Inputs. Potential categories are:

Punishments: Punishments are just what the title implies. They can be weighted so that a Severe punishment goes with a Severe infraction.

Instructions: These are instructions the program gives you for every day tasks. One I created already was for Masturbation. You set options (and you can have more than one category per instruction) and the program picks the options. So for masturbate I have an Option for what I use, what I do first, what I do after etc. What else could I add? Or what other activities could I ask for direction on.

Jobs: This can be anything I should do on a daily or weekly basis.

That's a start. Any ideas (posted to this thread or PM'ed) would be appreciated. :)

Xavier
12-23-2012, 12:25 PM
I like this idea. When you get the script written, send me a copy. I want to review what you've ended up with.

For Jobs, I think you need to add different instructions for photos to take for an album. Include a roll of the dice for how many photos, and instructions like

body writing (sharpie, lipstick, mustard, plus how many words to write)
bondage (cuffs or rope + hands, legs, hogtie, collar - meaning wear a collar and tie it to a table leg or whatever)
positions
messiness
toys (random # of toys + pussy/clit/ass/mouth/tits)

Other jobs:
Clean (each of the rooms of your house should be a separate job with it's own independent frequency setting)
Exercise (random distance + jog, walk, plus clothing restrictions)
Flirt (ideas for different requirements: meet a guy and get his name, get a guy's number, flash someone, get someone to buy you a drink, "like" something awkward on facebook, sext someone, put an advert on craigslist and edge for every dick pic you get in response)

Instructions:
Add all the combinations of bras and panties you own, plus an equal number of "no bra" and "no panties" (so if you have 10 bras, you also have 10 "no bras") and let your virtual master decide for you each day.
Similarly, add "Pants, Skirt, Dress" to the daily clothing instructions, as well as "flats, heels, boots".

Punishments should include orgasm denial with edging, corner time, spankings (obviously), sleeping on the floor, nipple torture (clamps, weights, ice, vacuum, whippings), pussy torture (clit spanking, clothespins, ginger), kneeling on uncooked rice, "cleaning your mouth" with a bar of soap, skipping a meal, asking for a punishment on getdare, posting your email address and asking for abusive emails...

I can come up with more if you want them, just PM me and ask nicely.

GrrlSpanky
12-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Nicely Done! Are you familiar with the program? A lot of the script makes some sense if you are not but a lot of it won't as well.

Xavier
12-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I played with it once long ago, but I have to admit I got bogged down in the scripting portion and I forget what is and isn't possible. Give me a few examples from the list that aren't possible and why and I will rethink my suggestions.

GrrlSpanky
12-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Oh no, all of this is possible one way or another. Rather than making the picture a Job, I added a job that tells me to get instructions to take a dirty picture. Instructions let you randomize so I built that there. If you send me an email addy, I can send you what I have done thus far to satiate your curiosity.

Xavier
12-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Ahh, I see. No randomness in the jobs. I will take that into consideration.

slave2b83
12-23-2012, 04:46 PM
I also looked at this program sometime ago. I liked the idea of it especially since I am not the most creative, but I got a little confused when it came to the programming part and gave up on it. I would to love something like this. I like the idea of having tasks for doing weekly and daily chores, ect. and clothing instructions. I think random stuff like not being allowed to wear clothes which I guess could also be part of the clothing instructions, having to crawl for a day or something else that is pointless just to have to do. Would you be willing to share your script at all?

GrrlSpanky
12-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Sure I could share my script. I'm going to be working on it for a while. I have lots of ideas.

BamaSwitch
02-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Just ran across this thread after finding the program today... Can I get a copy of the script too? :)

rfire
02-26-2013, 11:51 PM
I would also like a copy

This-Girl
02-27-2013, 01:11 AM
I played with the scripting and got some done and understood, though I'm getting back into playing with it. I'd like a copy to so I can see what you did :)