PDA

View Full Version : 40/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (very strict)

StableMaster
12-22-2012, 01:17 PM
40/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (very strict)

DISCLAIMER: The nick name 'StableMaster' doesn't have to do in any way with bestiality, but with the ownership of a reduced group of slaves/switches.

male and female switches are being accepted as long as they're totally submissive to Master, but can be Dominant to other slaves. It could be very useful in certain situations.

This ad is different from the average, since the goal is not looking for an exclusive one to one relationship, but creating a private small ONLINE 'Society' with strict requirements and hierarchy. I haven't found a better place to post it, so I suppose it's OK. If not, my apologies, and please, feel free to move it to the right place.

I know that many online kinksters are in open relationships with different doms/slaves, but this is a totally different idea: slaves will meet strict requirements, and being used 'in front' of other slaves and watch other subs being used, should be a fetish for them. The ideal situation would be that slave not only accept the 'group slave' idea, but it would be a turn on for them.

I'm an experienced Dom, living in Europe, (but timezone should not be an issue) with realtime and online experience of over 10 years.
I've had very fullfiling online experiences with female, male and even submissive couples. This 'society' idea is not totally new for me, I've been part of BDSM groups in the past, but now I want to start a new project from scratch.

My likes:
-Strict discipline and Obedience, Detailed rules, daily rituals: If your idea of being submissive is just 'experiencing new sensations', performing some dares in your likes or dissapearing without notice and return when you're hot, then we're not a good match.
-Detailed writing reports and photo reports when necessary.
-Humiliation: Body writing, humiliating positions or acts, name calling, etc
- Sex: I like my slaves fully sexually available and without limits regarding nude exposure to me and penetration. Both males and females must be ready for anal training, and females ready for vaginal penetration.
I like orgasm control and denial
- Light bondage (unless a couple or very experienced subs)
- Pain: Used as punishment or just as part of the training, depending on the sub profile. Nipple-pussy-cock torture, clamps, wax, spanking and more..

This is just for you to have a light idea, since I love many BDSM practiques.

Male and female slaves: Can be straight, bi, or bi-curious.
-slaves must have a camera and be ready to use it. Donīt bother to answer if pics is one of your limits.
- webcam and IM not mandatory.
-The ultimate goal is a LONG TERM relationship.

PM with a DETAILED intro AND your direct email. Accepting candidates until January 1th 2013.

StableMaster
12-25-2012, 04:52 AM
Addon:

Currently looking ONLY for this kind of profiles for the Society:

Females: +18 Domme, slave and switch, even if the ad says only slave.
slaves/switches must be bi or bi-curious.

Males: 18-25, fit, bi-curious. Slave or switch.

If you know someone that meet this requirements and you think that could be interested in our project, feel free to send them here.

Daddymaster
12-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Hi how are you sir? If u wish to email me my email is [email protected]