PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

little_girl
12-22-2012, 12:03 PM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello All :) As you can see, I am clearly looking for a female Mistress to own me and control me. Emphasis on the Female. At this time, I will not submit myself to a man. Only if no Mistresses contact me, will I consider a male.

Now, on to my information:

I am 18, female, in the US, and I have very little previous experience with this lifestyle. I am looking for a Mistress who can take control of me and use me for her own pleasure, but who also respects me somewhat as a human being, if nothing else. As for me, I will always do my best to completely serve my mistress to the best of my abilities. I will not lie to you, or trick you in any way.

What I look like: I am 5'6", I weight 115 lbs, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I play sports so I am fit and in shape, I have a slight tan, and my breasts are 32b.

My Likes: humiliation, tit and nipple torture, orgasm control, bondage, mid public, mild pain
My Dislikes: drool gags, anal, blindfolded, semipublic
My Limits: Friends and family, cam or pics, vaginal insertion, illegal, permanent markings

Now, I am a senior in high school, so I do still live with my parents, so any tasks I am given I have to be able to do without my parents knowledge.

At this time I do not have a camera, so I will not be able to take pics :( I am sorry about that, but that's how it is :/

That's all I can think of for right now. This is my first ad, so please understand if I'm missing something and I'm sorry if this isn't a very well written ad. But any females that are interested in owning me, please pm me and we will talk more. And please, no one liners, either from females or males.